Turn on thread page Beta

Does your bf/gf know you have tsr? watch

ReputationRep:
    Does your guy or girl know you post on tsr?

ReputationRep:
    He knows.
    Don't have any secrets from him on here, or anywhere else come to think about it

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend knows, as do various friends.

My boyfriend uses the Football 365 forum, so we have a geeky habit of talking to one another about them, comparing forums and threads and whatnot... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Why would it be a guilty secret? It's not like it's some dating site.:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    my bf knows

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Gf, ex gf, friends, family.

Spoiler:
    Show
    All think I'm extremely sad.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I often go on it in front of him. I think he thinks it's a bit geeky though

ReputationRep:
    Yep!

ReputationRep:
    I've used it in front of him. He's had a nose about on my account himself, so I would presume he knew...

ReputationRep:
    not a guilty secret, I mean just a secret. Like my bf goes through everything, if he knew I had tsr he'd go through all my posts since 2005 and pick up on little things

ReputationRep:
    Literally just told her and this was the first thread i saw when i logged on! strange

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Not sure if she understands what TSR is though.

ReputationRep:
    Aye, he knows. Sometimes tells me what to post on some threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xmarilynx)
    Yeah, I often go on it in front of him. I think he thinks it's a bit geeky though
    :ditto:

:sigh:

Which is funny considering my boyfriend has actually had an account that he's never used since he was in year 9 :shifty:
    tbh I wouldn't be surprised if I discovered my boyfriend trolls H&R for the lulz :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    everyone knows im on tsr..

ReputationRep:
    My gf knows i have a TSR account.. she even has one... she even lets me know some times about the very funny H&R topics

ReputationRep:
    My guy knows. Not a big deal tbh, he does take the piss out of me on occasion, but he realises I need the escape and stress relief ^.^

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i sit on this, while he plays xbox :P
    He thinks i'm such a geek for it though

ReputationRep:
    I hate keeping things from him and id like to tell him about tsr but I think it would only cause problems

ReputationRep:
    Nope, he doesn't.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.