Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does your guy or girl know you post on tsr?

ReputationRep:
    He knows.
    Don't have any secrets from him on here, or anywhere else come to think about it

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend knows, as do various friends.

My boyfriend uses the Football 365 forum, so we have a geeky habit of talking to one another about them, comparing forums and threads and whatnot... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Why would it be a guilty secret? It's not like it's some dating site.:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    my bf knows

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Gf, ex gf, friends, family.

Spoiler:
    Show
    All think I'm extremely sad.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I often go on it in front of him. I think he thinks it's a bit geeky though

ReputationRep:
    Yep!

ReputationRep:
    I've used it in front of him. He's had a nose about on my account himself, so I would presume he knew...

ReputationRep:
    not a guilty secret, I mean just a secret. Like my bf goes through everything, if he knew I had tsr he'd go through all my posts since 2005 and pick up on little things

ReputationRep:
    Literally just told her and this was the first thread i saw when i logged on! strange

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Not sure if she understands what TSR is though.

ReputationRep:
    Aye, he knows. Sometimes tells me what to post on some threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xmarilynx)
    Yeah, I often go on it in front of him. I think he thinks it's a bit geeky though
    :ditto:

:sigh:

Which is funny considering my boyfriend has actually had an account that he's never used since he was in year 9 :shifty:
    tbh I wouldn't be surprised if I discovered my boyfriend trolls H&R for the lulz :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    everyone knows im on tsr..

ReputationRep:
    My gf knows i have a TSR account.. she even has one... she even lets me know some times about the very funny H&R topics

ReputationRep:
    My guy knows. Not a big deal tbh, he does take the piss out of me on occasion, but he realises I need the escape and stress relief ^.^

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i sit on this, while he plays xbox :P
    He thinks i'm such a geek for it though

ReputationRep:
    I hate keeping things from him and id like to tell him about tsr but I think it would only cause problems

ReputationRep:
    Nope, he doesn't.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.