Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ... Where else would I be able to meet a man? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry Kisses)
    not a guilty secret, I mean just a secret. Like my bf goes through everything, if he knew I had tsr he'd go through all my posts since 2005 and pick up on little things
    kinda this...

ReputationRep:
    Yep! I'm the one who showed it to him :p:.

ReputationRep:
    Well she's currently sitting next to me, so I'd be a tad surprised if she didn't :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, he has it as well, though hasn't posted much.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think so, I accidentally left me logged on at his house and stuff, I hope he doesn't post stalk or anything :ninja:
    He gets shirty with me ever talking to guys from here :dry:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - doesn't know my username though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    yes, we both go on it but didn't tell eachother our usernames. I worked his out though and he has yet to find me. I kinda hope he doesn't though; I'd have to be nice then.

ReputationRep:
    No one knows I use TSR really (apart from the people I met on here, obviously :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, you make it sound like an STD.

And indeed, he does know; he 'wittily' refers to it as 'the Stupid Room.' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My friend quite often goes on then reads my post in order to use them against me,
    hi jamie, if your reading

ReputationRep:
    Nope I'd never tell a girlfriend I'm on here...I can't even begin to imagine what her reaction would be reading my posts :eek3:

An important rule is to always conceal some things from your partner, not only does it give you a bit of your own alone time but the idea of another person knowing everything is quite revolting actually. I'm generally a closed book anyway, a girl would be lucky to get past the first page :hand:

ReputationRep:
    If I had a boyfriend, I wouldn't tell him about TSR. I can't even tell my friends as I think it would be easy to work out who I was on here, and I don't like the thought of people looking through my old posts. I do know people IRL on here and it's definitely made me more cautious about what I post.

ReputationRep:
    Mine does, he had one first. He only uses his if he needs help in physics/maths work so only has about 10 posts.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah she has it as well.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, he already think that I'm such a loser so yea....

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend knows and he also has TSR himself

Ruth xx

ReputationRep:
    She knows. Just adds to her impression of me being a bit of a geek :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've mentioned it on my blog in passing, so quite a lot of people know.

ReputationRep:
    the only person who really knows I use TSR is a friend who said to me one time, 'I found a really cool website called the student room the other day, it's really helpful'
    ha, I was like too right, been using it for 2 years or something, where do you think my GCSEs came from if it wasn't help from TSR? :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.