Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not quite the usual iv got months to fill up kinda post....

I finish uni in April and go back in September, pretty standard so far.
    I work Wednesday and Thursday afternoons and all day Friday. I have to work so going travelling is out of the question. I don't fancy going on holiday either.

So, for nearly 5 months of this year I will have all day Monday, All day Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings and all weekends free.

I cant work extra, my hours are set, weekends I can do things with friends who work Mon-Fri, its mainly the Monday and Tuesdays, when these people are in work and uni people are back home.

Sensible suggestions welcome :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Take up a hobby / join a gym.

ReputationRep:
    Voluntary work. Take up a fun activity/sport/club, for example if i was to do it id learn Kite Surfing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sean_M)
    Not quite the usual iv got months to fill up kinda post....

I finish uni in April and go back in September, pretty standard so far.
    I work Wednesday and Thursday afternoons and all day Friday. I have to work so going travelling is out of the question. I don't fancy going on holiday either.

So, for nearly 5 months of this year I will have all day Monday, All day Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings and all weekends free.

I cant work extra, my hours are set, weekends I can do things with friends who work Mon-Fri, its mainly the Monday and Tuesdays, when these people are in work and uni people are back home.

Sensible suggestions welcome :drool:
    You could get a second job if you did want to work. And April finishing isnt usual, May/June is....

ReputationRep:
    Go to the pub. That way, all the days blur into one.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.