Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

I got my PRTC dates through last week. Been applying since august 08 (got delayed at the medical stage for six months, broken bone). Past my fitness is June 09 and since then been waiting for a date. Well they came last week, 25th/26th Feb. Just wondering if anyone else has these dates?

Also it seems on here other people who know there PRTC dates, know there actual start dates aswell. I havent been told these and when i rang the afco they said they wont tell me until after my PRTC. Any ideas why??

ReputationRep:
    There are a lot of threads open on the PRTC at the moment, look at all of them as there is useful info there.

I don't know why you haven't been given RTC dates yet, that does sound unusual, I can only guess that due to the high number of applicants, they can't guarantee you anything yet.

However, there are many more people here who will advise. What trade are you going for anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Im going for RAF police as i wanted to do it since a young age.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck this Thursday.

The fitness test looms

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.