Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Today is obviously a good day

Congratulations on the offers!

ReputationRep:
    Sam, congratulations that is fantastic!!! And Rachel and Soph (sorry if I've missed anyone!!) Seriously well done guys.

I have missed so much in 2 days. I'm having the best half term ever on the dairy farm (incidentally they have Guerseys), learnt to drive a tractor : and took blood samples, obvs milking, and then random other stuff too. Having so much fun, it's so good to be outside instead of shut up indoors and the people are lovely. Tomorrow is my last day

More importantly though, well done everyone

Edit: Well done kaby too!

ReputationRep:
    Horse had the physio today aswell, and there is nothing majorly wrong, just a knot of tension behind his withers and on one side of his neck, think the cold made this worse and that what caused him to be lame. His joints all seem to be fine. Can start working him again on Monday, she's shown me how to release the tension in his back muscles properly, and said I can spend a few days with her during the summer for some work experience So today is definately a good day!
    I actually feel like bouncing off a wall; been that worried about him. Silly really, because he's always okay in the long run :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samz56)
    UNCONDITIONAL LIVERPOOL OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Well done I was hoping you'd get in 3rd time around

I hope Liverpool don't give out all their places I WANT AN OFFER FROM LIVERPOOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shedlife)
    Well done I was hoping you'd get in 3rd time around
    Thankyou so much!! and thankyou to everyone else!!

(Original post by kaby)
    Well done to you too!!

I can't actually say how amazing it feels to have an offer after three years of trying for this.

Seriously everyone, if this is really what you want to do, DO NOT give up, cos you WILL get there.

ReputationRep:
    It must feel amazing to finally get there at last. I know I can't complain about my own situation, but I felt sorry for my sister because she just wrote a personal statement for her course and sent it off, after only just deciding what to do at the start of the school year (on a whim really - psychology because she went to a conference with magicians and hypnotists lol). She didn't get a real insight into the career because she didn't have to do any work experience, nor did she get to do an interview.
    As much as I complained about interviews at the time, I still appreciate that we had them. I actually think that more courses should have them (especially medicine at Edinburgh! I was shocked when I heard they didn't have an interview).

All of the effort we put in makes it feel like we've earned it so much more. Enjoy your success!

ReputationRep:
    whooo well done on the offers everyone!!! especially sam, 3rd time lucky!!!!!!

Bristol interview was OK, they asked me a few A level sciencey questions, I was like i have no idea it was aggeess ago, had to guess them. and also after all the slating of of Bristol, man it is nice, can see why It was my favourite at one point, also met my friend who's a first year and she showed me the vet school building in the city and all inside it and the barns etc. its like camden campus if anyones seen that?

was good to meet you anna and hannah :p: plus hannah gave me a sandwich and packet of crips, you my friend are a LEG-END!!!

and yay for not getting back til 3:50am and getting up for work at 5:20am :eek: not the most awake i've ever been!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by East Stah)
    Who else had liverpool interviews yesterday?

I don't think mine went incredibly well. A couple stations were good but this one guy was just so non-responsive toward me it was unbelievable.

Ahh well.

How did everyone else find it?
    I got that guy.. :P.

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone i actually cant believe it! im still expecting an 'ooops we made a mistake' email or something !

ReputationRep:
    Well in on the offers guys !!!!
    How are rvc interviews anybody.. im dreading mine im flying at 4am to go to mine and not getting home till 3am with prelim exams the day after....

ReputationRep:
    WOW! :woo:

Congrats on the unconditionals people!
    I've got my interview for liv on wednesday, i've always wanted to go to liv, it's FAB!
    So happy for you guys!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, my FB just changed into another language, it looked like an Eastern European one...I am scared my computer has a virus now...!!!

ReputationRep:
    YAY well done on offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Wow, my FB just changed into another language, it looked like an Eastern European one...I am scared my computer has a virus now...!!!
    FB is always doing weird things, they change their layout like every month. Check language settings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    maybe one of your friends has your password.
    my friend always used to change the language on my phone but i knew where the option was so she gave up

EDIT: PUPPYCAM http://www.ustream.tv/sfshiba

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen__M)
    Well in on the offers guys !!!!
    How are rvc interviews anybody.. im dreading mine im flying at 4am to go to mine and not getting home till 3am with prelim exams the day after....
    Good luck
    It seems mixed, but I found them friendly and chatty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    I got that guy.. :P.
    haha me too...wasn't the best start to an interview i've ever had :/

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone on the offers!!!!!!!!!

R u all excited? Do u know where u going yet ????

ReputationRep:
    Booked my train tickets for Wednesday OFF TO LIVERPOOL :woo:

Kinda looking forward too it even though I know I will **** myself...probably more than once when I'm there

ReputationRep:
    People with Liverpool offers, when were your interviews?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.