Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think I left my phone in my driving instructors car. Its also the only place in which I have her number stored...cue frantic ringing around of friends! :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    no vetty news today, how boring!

ReputationRep:
    ...I wonder when Liverpool will start getting back to people?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shedlife)
    ...I wonder when Liverpool will start getting back to people?!
    i know i really want to know if i have an offer or not

have any conditionals been given out yet ?

i was interview the same day as you

ReputationRep:
    boreeed!! :/

lush weather though, been moving lambies around all day. These wether ppl are gettign it all wrong..snow? tornado? rain?..more like sun and no cloudes and loads of starts at night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurzyk)
    Do you know which taxi service is the cheapest one?

The interview's on wednsday, I booked a train to Nottingham train station and I have to change once, then a train from there to East Midlands Parkway station, then I want to book a taxi from there. Dx Good God, they should give me an offer for all the effort I'm putting into travel! :P
    I'm not sure what is the cheapest, but if we book in advance then we tend to use Nottingham Cars as they do discounted student/SB rates. (http://www.nottinghamcars.co.uk/)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OllyH)
    I'm not sure what is the cheapest, but if we book in advance then we tend to use Nottingham Cars as they do discounted student/SB rates. (http://www.nottinghamcars.co.uk/)
    Oh, I see they do have a discount. I hope that'll apply to me as well.

Thank you very, very much! :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma_fallon)
    i know i really want to know if i have an offer or not

have any conditionals been given out yet ?

i was interview the same day as you
    :nah: only unconditionals. Can't be long now though!

ReputationRep:
    its MARCH

ReputationRep:
    30 days til the ucas deadline!

ReputationRep:
    11 days and if it's still a B in chem...it's a Liv rejection!

ReputationRep:
    It's my birthday tomorrow! 18 :woo: :woo: :woo:

Then Bristol on Weds I am getting a bit nervous. I don't knwo how much more preparation I can really do, I am at a bit of a loss. I keep finding new diseases to do some reading up on, but I don't know whether this is just my slight panic manifesting itself as frantic research...

Edit: Beth, do you reckon Liv are waiting on your results to see if you got an A before deciding whether to give you an offer or not?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    30 days til the ucas deadline!
    Bahhh thanks!

Did anyone else come out of an interview thinking it went alright, and then keep second guessing themselves until they think it went horribly?

Or is that just me? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    11 days and if it's still a B in chem...it's a Liv rejection!
    I thought you could have a B in chem for liverpool? They don't even specify that you need chemistry do they, or have i imagined that? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caraghk123)
    Bahhh thanks!

Did anyone else come out of an interview thinking it went alright, and then keep second guessing themselves until they think it went horribly?

Or is that just me? xD
    :yes:
    I came out of RVC in a fairly good mood and not feeling too traumatised, but over the weeks I've become more and more pessimistic about it!

ReputationRep:
    ahhh oaktrees, if u keep finding new diseases you will go on FOREVER, just stick to the most important and the things u have seen, im starting to panic about edinburgh i really want to go there now, and technically i SHOULD be able to get an offer if i dont **** it up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haddie...)
    oo malaysia, I'd love to go there! My parents say it's their fav place they've ever been to. I'm going to Australia in 2 weeks 6 days neeed to start packing!!
    Amazing place. I miss it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    :yes:
    I came out of RVC in a fairly good mood and not feeling too traumatised, but over the weeks I've become more and more pessimistic about it!
    XD Me too! Probably just because you have weeks to think over your answers and then obviously if you have ages to think about the questions you were asked, you come up with better answers in your head. x.x

Hate the massive wait for RVC! But I want to gooo there.

Would you chose RVC over cambs? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caraghk123)
    XD Me too! Probably just because you have weeks to think over your answers and then obviously if you have ages to think about the questions you were asked, you come up with better answers in your head. x.x

Hate the massive wait for RVC! But I want to gooo there.

Would you chose RVC over cambs? :P
    Ah, totally I worry that I didn't show/get a chance to show much vet knowledge/enthusiasm, seeing as half my interview was telling a German about the British Army, mostly because he wanted to compare it to the German one!
    Oh well

Umm..no :o: I've wanted to be a Cambridge vet for about 5 years, I couldn't turn it down. Is RVC your favourite?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    Ah, totally I worry that I didn't show/get a chance to show much vet knowledge/enthusiasm, seeing as half my interview was telling a German about the British Army, mostly because he wanted to compare it to the German one!
    Oh well

Umm..no :o: I've wanted to be a Cambridge vet for about 5 years, I couldn't turn it down. Is RVC your favourite?
    Yer. Mainly because of the cheap grad fees. xD But also because I've been here three years already, know my friends and who I would live with and what the lectures and the set up is like at RVC.

It'd be fun to go somewhere else, but if I know I like the teaching and the people at RVC I reckon I should stick with it. :cool:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 21, 2010

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.