Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckybob)
    I thought you could have a B in chem for liverpool? They don't even specify that you need chemistry do they, or have i imagined that? x
    Because I'm a re-sitter I have to get all 3 A's
    and Oaktrees, I do hope thats true, but doubt it coz I'm not re-sitting my maths till June...

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, DISTINCTION!
    Jeezo, never thought that would happen.
    I literally promised my friends I would eat a hat (no joke) if I got a distinction. I wonder whether they'll hold me to that... :P

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDVet)
    Ahh, DISTINCTION!
    I literally promised my friends I would eat a hat (no joke) if I got a distinction. I wonder whether they'll hold me to that... :P

Congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDVet)
    Ahh, DISTINCTION!

whats this for????? well done :woo:

ReputationRep:
    My exams hehe.
    And thank you! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDVet)
    Ahh, DISTINCTION!

Woooooo well done XD

ReputationRep:
    woo congrats LDVet

can anyone help me out, to avoid me sounding stupid if i mention it at interview, is Johne's disease pronounced "Yo-nees" disease? :P
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Kurzyk)
    Do you know which taxi service is the cheapest one?

The interview's on wednsday, I booked a train to Nottingham train station and I have to change once, then a train from there to East Midlands Parkway station, then I want to book a taxi from there. Dx

Nervous? :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    woo congrats LDVet

can anyone help me out, to avoid me sounding stupid if i mention it at interview, is Johne's disease pronounced "Yo-nees" disease? :P
    everyone calls it different :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    woo congrats LDVet

I say "Yo-nees" and so did the vet at the vet lab (I'm pretty sure a lecturer said it that way as well), so I assume that's alright! But as Rachhyyy said, there's some variation.

And thank you!

ReputationRep:
    any one feeling generous with RVC interview advice???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    any one feeling generous with RVC interview advice???
    I honestly don't think there is anything anyone can tell you. They all seem to be so different, a bit like Bristol. Just keep doing what you've been doing, it obviously works, you have two offers!

ReputationRep:
    hey,

has anyone heard bk from nottingham interviews yet? i know they said march sometime for replies but i've already heard some people with offers and refjections. I cant wait any longer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzywoo)
    hey,

has anyone heard bk from nottingham interviews yet? i know they said march sometime for replies but i've already heard some people with offers and refjections. I cant wait any longer
    i've still not heard, i think a couple of others on here still haven't either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    I honestly don't think there is anything anyone can tell you. They all seem to be so different, a bit like Bristol. Just keep doing what you've been doing, it obviously works, you have two offers!
    ur right but every little helps!! (and RVC would be my first choice, so i'd be freeing up another bristol offer if i go it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    ur right but every little helps!! (and RVC would be my first choice, so i'd be freeing up another bristol offer if i go it)
    I would help if I could, but my experience of the interview was awful so I pretty much erased it from my memory. All I remember is a grumpy man who seemed to hate all of my answers and couldn't wait for me to leave. I had a bit of everything really: A Level science, work experience, extra curricula stuff (lots on this, actually) and ethical dilemmas.

By the way, isn't someone on here going to Camp America or something? Or did I completely imagine that? Because I've been looking into it as something to do next summer (2011) if I don't get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    I would help if I could, but my experience of the interview was awful so I pretty much erased it from my memory. All I remember is a grumpy man who seemed to hate all of my answers and couldn't wait for me to leave. I had a bit of everything really: A Level science, work experience, extra curricula stuff (lots on this, actually) and ethical dilemmas.
    do'u know i'v not been asked about extra curricular stuff in any of my interviews!! I really hope i get asked some stuff. wat was ur ethics question on?

ReputationRep:
    me and starfall are doing camp america!!!
    so excited but i'm missing the golden shears at the royal welsh show lmfao!

ReputationRep:
    I had ethics on animal testing. Not sure if it was Cam or RVC though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    I had ethics on animal testing. Not sure if it was Cam or RVC though.
    yer i had animal testing for Cam

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 21, 2010

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.