Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    seee steph... ALL unconditionals you will get your AAB one soon :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjm1990)
    People with Liverpool offers, when were your interviews?
    20th jan mine was and some peoples the 13th

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this sounds stupid but if you are on a gap year, your offer can only be unconditional can't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjm1990)
    Sorry if this sounds stupid but if you are on a gap year, your offer can only be unconditional can't it?
    not if your re-taking

ReputationRep:
    yeah yeah, is ther usually a rush of offers on one day, or does it spread over two *sat here clutching at straws*

ReputationRep:
    Well done on the offers! Especially samz56!!!! 2 gap years were well worth it :yep: Youre gonna be a vet!!!!

Anyone at RVC today? I was at hawkshead for a pig handling practical, saw a couple of people waiting for interviews

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on all offers. Hopefully see some of you here next year

Anna, I love that thing. Have been watching it on and off for a couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blahhh)
    Well done on the offers! Especially samz56!!!! 2 gap years were well worth it :yep: Youre gonna be a vet!!!!

Anyone at RVC today? I was at hawkshead for a pig handling practical, saw a couple of people waiting for interviews
    I was, I have curly ginger hair, it's pretty recognisable
    I didn't like my interview at all though

Last night turned out to be fantastic in the end; I went to the sixth form quiz (we came second by 1 point, it wasn't fair!) and the sixth form sleepover, which is in the common room. It was pretty hectic, I didn't get to sleep until 6.25am, then the school bell went off at 6.30am to wake everyone up to tidy up the common room because school starts. Like we needed two hours to tidy! The rest of the school arrived and we were still in sleeping bags and there were Tesco's trolleys and baskets (that we destroyed and turned into 'modern art') everywhere, haha. It was a well good night, although I was teary and sulky until about 1.30am. However, I am covered in unexplained bruises and I smashed a test tube in Chemistry earlier, because I just don't have the energy to do anything, but I'm now overtired, so I can't even sleep. So now I'm home after my 1 lesson today and packing for spending a long weekend in Bristol with the boyfriend. I am not thinking about anything application related for at least a week.

Edit: One LAST bit of pessimism: I just looked on the thread last year and they seem to have given unconditional and conditional offers at the same times last year. Hopefully it's different this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blahhh)
    Thankyou!! I barely slept last night - I still can't actually believe it!!! I'M GOING TO BE A VET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i wonder if theres going to be more bristol interviews today,,,as the 24th feb ones came out last friday. and maybe even bristol offers from this week as well,....

edit: SO BORED. dont know what to do today :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    i wonder if theres going to be more bristol interviews today,,,as the 24th feb ones came out last friday. and maybe even bristol offers from this week as well,....

I've resorted to cleaning out the top shelf of my cupboard; all my past uni prospectuses and freebies and information have been shoved there over the past few years, so it's quite odd seeing it all come out. A Cambridge prospectus from 2004, when I started researching the different unis :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    I've resorted to cleaning out the top shelf of my cupboard; all my past uni prospectuses and freebies and information have been shoved there over the past few years, so it's quite odd seeing it all come out. A Cambridge prospectus from 2004, when I started researching the different unis :rolleyes:
    im not that bored :p:
    i hope you're recycling
    cleaning my room is a lost cause, i seem unable to hang clothes up once worn so it'd be the same in a few weeks anyway.
    ive opted for playing games ...nice and productive .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Wow, my FB just changed into another language, it looked like an Eastern European one...I am scared my computer has a virus now...!!!
    My FB is wenglish, half english half welsh, it's funny, so if I sing in on my mates comp, their FBV turns welsh as well!! its a bit buggerd really!

Going back to Ludlow now...just going to chek on my texels, coz theyll be lambing when I'm away so I have to trust my 16year old chavy brother to take care of them!! :rolleyes:

and Kaby welll done!!!!
    Liv deffo likes re-appliers, I hope they like re-sitting re-appliers as well :o: hope their waiting for my results in march (wishfull thinking but meh)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)

I think I have surpassed the level of normal boredom... chemistry and maths notes just arent fun....even with coloured pens...

ReputationRep:
    why does noone talkkk lol. bristol replied with "your application is still being held" because i obviously didnt no that??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    why does noone talkkk lol. bristol replied with "your application is still being held" because i obviously didnt no that??
    What? No feedback whatsoever. Do you prefer Liverpool or Glasgow by the way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen__M)
    I think I have surpassed the level of normal boredom... chemistry and maths notes just arent fun....even with coloured pens...
    doing work crossed through my mind...but went straight through and out the other side :p:
    i need a break from it :/

ahhh such a constructive reply...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    What? No feedback whatsoever. Do you prefer Liverpool or Glasgow by the way?
    nope no feedback at all, just they are very busy daadedaah and my application is still being held.

i honestly dont no, they wud be my hardest 2 to choose between, i wud need to go and see them both, and go and see leahurst as i havnt seen that at all. and then theres travel, easier and cheaper to glasgow than liverpool but at the moment i think i prefere liverpool?! teh one thing i dont like about glasgow is its all in the same place for 5 years, whereas i like the idea of moving out to langford/leahurst for last 2 years, and those 2 people made liverpool sound amazing, and my first impression of the cities, i prefered liverpool....

going up to glasgowteh day before my ed interview though to see what i think 2nd time round

ReputationRep:
    i seem to be the only liv interviewee without an unconditional. Oh well, you only need one offer and i have one, glasgow it is then.

ReputationRep:
    nope no feedback at all, just they are very busy daadedaah and my application is still being held.

i honestly dont no, they wud be my hardest 2 to choose between, i wud need to go and see them both, and go and see leahurst as i havnt seen that at all. and then theres travel, easier and cheaper to glasgow than liverpool but at the moment i think i prefere liverpool?! teh one thing i dont like about glasgow is its all in the same place for 5 years, whereas i like the idea of moving out to langford/leahurst for last 2 years, and those 2 people made liverpool sound amazing, and my first impression of the cities, i prefered liverpool....

going up to glasgowteh day before my ed interview though to see what i think 2nd time round
    Is it really easier and cheaper to go to Glasgow? Wow. You've got a pretty tough choice there. You really like Edinburgh as well, don't you?

Was it Lynda Moore who replied saying that, by the way? Or the general admissions office.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.