Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I did the same, my farmer gave me milk and cream from their farm at the end, and they were so lovely to me whilst I was there so I made my mum go and buy some extra stuff from the farm shop!

I did thank you Claire! I sort of celebrated my birthday on Thurs night instead of Tuesday because of my offer!

ReputationRep:
    is any 1 else sooooo excited bout going 2 vet school!!???? No matter what i'm doing i'm always thinking bout it.. I really just cant wait!

anyways.. just thought i'd share that lol

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel, I didn't think anything else in the world could be more thrilling than going to vet school. And seriously, for me it turned out even better than I thought!
    You guys will LOVE it! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    is any 1 else sooooo excited bout going 2 vet school!!???? No matter what i'm doing i'm always thinking bout it.. I really just cant wait!

anyways.. just thought i'd share that lol
    Haha yes! I have little moments of excitement all the time

ReputationRep:
    I am SO excited! Can't believe I am actually going! Now I just need to make my offer...!

Also just realised it's my driving theory on Tuesday morning and I have done nothing towards it...

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone i have posted like once 2 years ago and then lost the site!!!!! I am in the process of reapplying waiting on bristol on hold after interview and livverpool...currently lambing with hannah from tsr!!! She helped me find the site again lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enor)

Whi has actually heard from Liv after interview except Rach??
    ME!!!!!!! and.........ermmmm.............. .kaby and sophs - don't think I've missed anyone??

And Dr. 2 be I am VERY excited

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=LDVet]I know how you feel, I didn't think anything else in the world could be more thrilling than going to vet school. And seriously, for me it turned out even better than I thought!
    You guys will LOVE it![QUOTE=LDVet]

aww thats good to hear.. i am sure it will overcome my expectations..

(Original post by moomooo)
    Haha yes! I have little moments of excitement all the time

heheh - i have big moments.. Which college did u apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)

Also just realised it's my driving theory on Tuesday morning and I have done nothing towards it...
    haha Dont worry i didnt do anything for it till the day before, then did it hungover . I remember on the hazard perception bit on 2 of the clips i just stared at the screen and zoned out, then suddenly got a jolt back to reality when it said "Clip over" i was just like oh **** better concentrate haha. Its easy as pie

Edit: One of the questions was like "If you're coming up to a pedestrian crossing should you A. Slow down, B Speed up, C. Honk your horn etc. haha

ReputationRep:
    I am SO excited! Can't believe I am actually going! Now I just need to make my offer...!

Arr yer.. the ol theory test.. its pretty easy if u have the practice DVD coz all the questions are the same lol

have u got it?

ReputationRep:

heheh - i have big moments.. Which college did u apply to?
    Lol I applied to Clare..no idea where I might end up though

ReputationRep:

The theory test isn't too hard, the hazard perception just needs a bit of getting used to. I got distracted by a ewe and her lambs in one of my clips lol

Sorry for double posting...I can't do the two quotes in one business

ReputationRep:
    I had a cough when I did my theory, and everyone in the room kept glaring at me :p: That was the worst part of it! I also got 6 questions on tram signs, which seemed excessive! I love Multiple Choice

ReputationRep:
    Lol I applied to Clare..no idea where I might end up though
    you should be very proud of urself, getting into cambridge to study veterinary medicine is pretty much the biggest offer achievement any 1 can get! I really loved cambridge.. but was my first interview and was so nervous- i rambled and didnt answer the questions properly.. i would have rejected me if i were them.. i dnt feel like i showed them what i had to offer.. but now that i'v been to Notts.. i love it there so not disappointed any more.. just really excited!!

ReputationRep:
    in mine i twice got a question that was answered in a later question. one about motorbikes and one about aquaplaning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    I had a cough when I did my theory, and everyone in the room kept glaring at me :p: That was the worst part of it! I also got 6 questions on tram signs, which seemed excessive! I love Multiple Choice
    hahaha thats quite unlucky, i remember being annoyed that a question was like "If you declare your car offroad, how often do you have to renew the...off road contract thing." How does knowing that make me a safer driver? Im sure if i declared my car offroad, they would tell me how often to renew it.:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    you should be very proud of urself, getting into cambridge to study veterinary medicine is pretty much the biggest offer achievement any 1 can get! I really loved cambridge.. but was my first interview and was so nervous- i rambled and didnt answer the questions properly.. i would have rejected me if i were them.. i dnt feel like i showed them what i had to offer.. but now that i'v been to Notts.. i love it there so not disappointed any more.. just really excited!!
    Even though part of me wants just to go :yep:, I feel I should point out that, IMO, this really isn't true. Academically, yes, Cambridge is the hardest to get the grades for, but they're all after different things and getting into all of the vet schools is an equal challenge - as proved by people like me, who are deemed "good enough" for Cambridge, but not for Bristol/Nottingham. That's not meant to sound bitter [it sort of does, I can't see how to phrase it differently), I mean it genuinely. Vet school offer = awesome achievement, and equally so wherever its from.

ReputationRep:
    Well d oen for getting an interview! Which college? I was shocked when I did get an offer, had pretty much given up when I was pooled lol. Oh that's unfortunate, I think they get easier the more you have, my first mock was just so bad..I cried afterwards lol. I love Nottingham too, for completely different reasons..if I don't get the grades I won't be too disappointed I think. AHH i want exams to be over nowwwwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    Even though part of me wants just to go :yep:, I feel I should point out that, IMO, this really isn't true. Academically, yes, Cambridge is the hardest to get the grades for, but they're all after different things and getting into all of the vet schools is an equal challenge - as proved by people like me, who are deemed "good enough" for Cambridge, but not for Bristol/Nottingham. That's not meant to sound bitter [it sort of does, I can't see how to phrase it differently), I mean it genuinely. Vet school offer = awesome achievement, and equally so wherever its from.
    Totally agree...I was rejected by Bristol without interview, I think they all look for different things/people. Wherever you go you get to be a vet = very very cool

ReputationRep:
    Well d oen for getting an interview! Which college? I was shocked when I did get an offer, had pretty much given up when I was pooled lol. Oh that's unfortunate, I think they get easier the more you have, my first mock was just so bad..I cried afterwards lol. I love Nottingham too, for completely different reasons..if I don't get the grades I won't be too disappointed I think. AHH i want exams to be over nowwwwww
    My mock interview was hideous. I cried. It was embarrassing. But then I forgot to be nervous at Cambridge, because I had to run from Clare Old Court over to Memorial Court (I'm assuming you know roughly how far this is :p:) in heels, because they'd sent me an email with the wrong room on it :rolleyes: So I arrived in a hurry but having stopped panicking over what I was going to say :p: And then RVC the next week just seemed so much easier having already done it once, it wasn't quite as alien or something. And of course I had Northern to chat to

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.