Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Aaaah there we go! Think I have it now!

Yeah I liked my Bristol interview. It was really chatty and jokey, I laughed quite a bit, and I felt like they were exploring my knowledge quite well. I didn't know some of the stuff they asked though!

Ali that work ex sounds so cool!
    :woo:, I like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    you are insain :cool:

Awwww its actually really not long now, 3 weeks max?! although time seems to be going really slowlyy.....its like everyday is 2 days because im working nightss..

bring on the next night shift, last night i filled all the pens and all the passage ways and everywhere i could, dam things think lambing like crazy between 12 and 2 is funny! i really dont think so!!
    HELLO! How did your Ed interview go? (I pm'ed you btw. . .) Do you remember who you had? xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    :woo:, I like it
    There we go, I added a bit more! Ok, so now I need to go and do more Chem cw so I can actually go to vet school! Except I am very very scared by the fact that I appear to have left my memory stick at school....:eek:

ReputationRep:
    haha my first day lambing today but i've gotta go in on my own tomorrow morning coz the farmer man has some rams to deliver so i have to bottle feed the babies and see how many were born overnight woo :love: lambing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    Not much :p: 2 weeks on a public farm (5 cows, 4 calves, about 70 sheep, 100 odd chickens, 5 pigs (13 by the end) and far too many people with their children). And a week at a stables.
    Hmm..seems quite similar to mine, except I did 1 week farm, 1 week stables, 1.5 weeks LA practice. I had a lot more on the other areas of work experience, just found it extremely difficult to find a farm anywhere near me. The one I ended up on was very small, and farmer had lost most cattle to F&M outbreak in 2007.

ReputationRep:
    awww...I feel like changing my sig now too...:p:

ReputationRep:
    Ali you been skiing!!! aa well jelous.. when i graduate I'm going to buy a challet in the Alps and take 2 weeks off work just for snowboarding/skiing every year...and my children will start snowboarding before than can even walk!!

not liking the bristol interview love :p: the way you make it sound make me feel as if I was interviewed at a different school! haaa

ReputationRep:
    off to watch lambing live again now then glee coz im so cool
    then sleep then lambsies again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali-Ace)
    In this tiny village near my Boyfriend, Called Smarden. It's not public. They try to keep human intervention minimal as they're part of a breeding programme. But they have a Lynx which has been trained and used in films etc so she is so so tame. Literally like a domestic Cat. She's called Petra and is SO adorable. And they have 3 lions, all males, who were hand reared because their mother was ill during their birth and produced no milk. She died when they were young too. So again they're so dependant on humans and get really lonely apparently. So need lots of attention. :P But most of the cats are wild. But it's so amazing to see them. Just so so close. They're all so gorgeous. They have snow leopards too!!
    amazing.. i find wild cats so impressive.. would be so cool to work with them one day! especially tigers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    Ali you been skiing!!! aa well jelous.. when i graduate I'm going to buy a challet in the Alps and take 2 weeks off work just for snowboarding/skiing every year...and my children will start snowboarding before than can even walk!!

not liking the bristol interview love :p: the way you make it sound make me feel as if I was interviewed at a different school! haaa
    Aaaah sorry Beth! I think I was just lucky, it is so subjective! Yours sounded awful, but not because of anything you did! Your interviewers just sounded really harsh!

Edit: My friend just got a Notts offer for medicine. I am so happy for her! Also Lambing Live was good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enor)
    Sam!! I'm so so so pleased for you, it really did pay off then huh?! Congratulations, you're gonna be a vet!!! And I'm so sorry I mssed it first time, I have been crazy busy with lambing and now work! :woo:
    No probs thankyou and yep it definitely did all pay off :woo: :woo:
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    I have 5 blanks on ucas =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    I have 5 blanks on ucas =(
    That's better than 5 unsuccessfuls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samz56)
    No probs thankyou and yep it definitely did all pay off :woo: :woo:
    Well done! I've been absent recently :tongue: You definately made the right choice applying 3 times! You must come to AVS btw! Its here :woo: We keep getting emails about it :yep: So exciting!!!!!!!!!! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)

Edit: My friend just got a Notts offer for medicine. I am so happy for her! Also Lambing Live was good
    congrats for ur friend! i wonder if Notts. have updated her/his track yet!?

ReputationRep:
    Those of you wondering about Nottm feedback...by all means ring/write/email if you want, but you won't get any feedback from them. They point blanc refuse to give feedback to anyway, rejected at any stage, pre interview, post interview, even on the final waiting list. It is always the same generic reply about being unsucessful, but it is a popular course and very oversubscribed blah blah and as such have to turn down some good candidates. Like I say...you can still try if you want, but equally, you can save yourself the hassle if you want

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone please send me LM's email address? i want to ask and see if i can get any bristol feedback, though i may leave this until april when they are less busy

ReputationRep:
    Ooh nottingham just updated track, if anyone's wondering...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moomooo)
    Ooh nottingham just updated track, if anyone's wondering...

arrrr TRACK KEEPS FREEZING so i cant check lol

edit: okay i just managed to log in.. and mines not updated!! i know it sounds silly but i'm worried they'v made a mistake and i havent really got an offer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali-Ace)
    That sounds amazing Ali!! Very jealous of you =)

I'm going west midlands safari park next month and hope I will be with the big cats. Although it will be no where near as fun as what your doing! You will av to take some piccys and post on here =)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 21, 2010

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.