Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Alice, that woek experience sounds amazing, I'm very very jealous!!

Beth, yeah I would ahve loved to go to NZ in their summer but practically with having to go back to school and then the possibility of interviews that just wasn't possible unfortunately, but it's still gonna be about 15 degrees when i arrive so it won't be too cold to start with and i'm prob not going ot any of the really cold places. 3 weeks milking followed by drying off And also, 2 days!!! :o: :eek3: :o:

So what's this lambing live like?? I've been working evenings both the nights its been on, but i'm on the day shift only today so will check it out this evening.

Steph, so nice to have you back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moomooo)
    Ooh nottingham just updated track, if anyone's wondering...
    Just checked mine and it hasnt updated. I need to know now its driving me crazy :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tink_89)
    Just checked mine and it hasnt updated. I need to know now its driving me crazy :eek3:

have u had an offer from notts?

p.s thanks for the rep every1!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xFuture_Vetx)
    Well done! I've been absent recently :tongue: You definitely made the right choice applying 3 times! You must come to AVS btw! Its here :woo: We keep getting emails about it :yep: So exciting!!!!!!!!!! xxx
    Thankyou ooooo and I was only wondering the other day where AVS will be this year - and now i know :p: I will definitely be going!!

ReputationRep:
    ill be there tooooo :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Me toooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    have u had an offer from notts?

p.s thanks for the rep every1!!
    I had an interview on 3rd march for the vet with pre-lim but not heard anything since.I'm a nervous wreck. want to go there soooo much haha =) :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've just emailed Bristol uni as well. Not sure what it'll achieve but Id like to know where my application has got to. havent heard a thing off them since November and its getting that late in the process I dont think Ive got an interview. Just would be nice to hear SOMETHING off them haha ;eek;

ReputationRep:
    I phone liverpool and RVC. Liverpool said they'd be getting back to anyone interviewed in Early febraury very soon. RVC said that they'd start replying from next monday (ish).

Sit tight folks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by East Stah)
    I phone liverpool and RVC. Liverpool said they'd be getting back to anyone interviewed in Early febraury very soon. RVC said that they'd start replying from next monday (ish).

Sit tight folks
    no that means they've probably given out the offers from my interview date already :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    ah edinburgh offers on the FB group, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by East Stah)

Sit tight folks
    :eek: Its getting to that time!

Rachhy - has the Ed person said when they were interviewed?

Hoping for lots of (good) vetty news this week

ReputationRep:
    Rachy don't panic!!!! They might have had an interview before you/doing it in alphabetical order/doing it in any random order they choose/might be on a lunch break!! You will get one!

Edit: Weird that it is almost the end of the cycle, good luck for everyone still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    My track still hasn't updated for Nottingham and I've been rejected!

Does that mean that they might offer me a place if everyone fails their A-levels?

ReputationRep:
    nah doesnt say when there interview was ive asked, i thought i recognised her from my interview date but now im not so sure so thats chilled me out slightly lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Nico*)

Does that mean that they might offer me a place if everyone fails their A-levels?
    OOOH Im not sure? maybe.
    Im still waiting to hear from them. Had my interview last wednesday and I know some people have been given places already so Im not sure whats happening tbh.. mines for pre-lim tho not D100 so it might run differently. Why did they reject you did they say? did they ring u or was it all online? x

ReputationRep:
    I don't think any Notts rejections have come up on track yet; I know mine hasn't.

ReputationRep:
    OOOH Im not sure? maybe.
    Im still waiting to hear from them. Had my interview last wednesday and I know some people have been given places already so Im not sure whats happening tbh.. mines for pre-lim tho not D100 so it might run differently. Why did they reject you did they say? did they ring u or was it all online? x
    I was rejected without interview in January. The usual letter through the post saying they had to turn down a lot of able people blah blah blah..
    They offered me a switch to the other biological science programmes and I didn't repond as I already have an unconditional from Lincoln for BioVeterinary Science.
    They just never updated the track though... weird because for my others, track updated before getting an email or letter.

hmmmmm. Surely they couldn't offer me a place at all now as they would go to people who had interviews. Or it could be to do with the fact I already have my A-levels.... just don't know!

ReputationRep:
    I was rejected without interview in January. The usual letter through the post saying they had to turn down a lot of able people blah blah blah..
    They offered me a switch to the other biological science programmes and I didn't repond as I already have an unconditional from Lincoln for BioVeterinary Science.
    They just never updated the track though... weird because for my others, track updated before getting an email or letter.

hmmmmm. Surely they couldn't offer me a place at all now as they would go to people who had interviews. Or it could be to do with the fact I already have my A-levels.... just don't know!
    ooh I dont know then. I got rejected without interview for Liverpool for the D100 but my track updated at same time as I got my rejection email so not sure. Thing is they dont let anyone in without interview so Im guessing you'd have heard by now. Im the same with Bristol, not heard a thing off them since November so Ive emailed them this morning just asking where my application is haha.
    Well done on bein offered the biovet tho, I got offered that last year at Liverpool when they rejected me for D100 so I was hoping the same would happen this year but they just rejected me this year and that was that, so Im guessing the biovet was competitive this year aswell =/ :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

No Notts didn't get round to sending their updates decisions through to track until right at the end last year but the decision they have sent you if their decision.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.