The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

UNCONDITIONAL BRISTOL OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 241
i hate you all :p: i dont no why it still makes me sad, dam bristol!!!

well done though guys
Rachhyyyy
i hate you all :p: i dont no why it still makes me sad, dam bristol!!!

well done though guys

if i can get an offer then you definitely can
Reply 243
bristol dont like me :frown:

ahhh so anna u gona be a bristol vet?? and hannah do u prefer glasgee?
Rachhyyyy

no idea i love them both!!!
Rachhyyyy

i'm gonna wait to hear from liv first, but if they give me on offer its gonna be a tough decision
Wow! Congrats everyone! soooo jeolous!

Can everyone who has got more than one unconditional hurry up and make a decision please!!! :p: :p: :p: Free up some places for us poor first timers!!! :p: :p: :p:
Reply 247
Well done everyone :smile:
I was looking up stuff for my possible gap year earlier, trying to convince myself I won't hate it.
Reply 248
Talon19921992

Can everyone who has got more than one unconditional hurry up and make a decision please!!! :p: :p: :p: Free up some places for us poor first timers!!! :p: :p: :p:

Yes, this!
Reply 249
steph_v
Yes, this!

hey i think the first timers who are having such a tough time with 3/4 interviews shud shush :p:
hannah_vet
UNCONDITIONAL BRISTOL OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Its odd... I am so used to waiting for news, that all this excitement has made me all tense in anticipation... even though I am not waiting for anything apart from Liverpool to give out conditionals which won't be for another few days at least (I think)
Reply 252
Rachhyyyy
hey i think the first timers who are having such a tough time with 3/4 interviews shud shush :p:

Doesn't really matter how many interviews I get if I don't get any offers out of it, and it's definitely not looking like I will now. It's perfectly possible to get 3 interviews and **** them all up like I did.
Reply 253
steph, shush!!! i actually cant wait for u to get an offer so u stop yr moaning :p:
YOU WILL BE GOING TO VET SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER! stop this gap year buisness!!!!!
steph_v
Doesn't really matter how many interviews I get if I don't get any offers out of it, and it's definitely not looking like I will now. It's perfectly possible to get 3 interviews and **** them all up like I did.

or 4!

Seriously though, you won't have mucked them up, look at Rachyyyy she thought Liverpool went majorly **** but look at that sparkling offer shining in her sig!!!
Reply 255
Rachhyyyy
steph, shush!!! i actually cant wait for u to get an offer so u stop yr moaning :p:
YOU WILL BE GOING TO VET SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER! stop this gap year buisness!!!!!

Rachel I'm just being realistic. I was really positive at the start of the year, but I messed up the interviews and it's my own fault. Anyway, IF worse comes to worst a gap year MIGHT be fun. See, this is me trying to be positive :rolleyes:
Reply 256
I had my Bristol interview on Weds and still havnt heard yet (yes, I know i'm being a little bit impatient lol). The suspense is killing me!
Reply 257
Talon19921992

agreed :p:
Reply 258
steph_v
Rachel I'm just being realistic. I was really positive at the start of the year, but I messed up the interviews and it's my own fault. Anyway, IF worse comes to worst a gap year MIGHT be fun. See, this is me trying to be positive :rolleyes:

your so silly, you did well at yr bristol interview, yeh u didnt get exceptional but u did pretty dam good for yr first ever interview, im sure liverpool went well, u seemed alot happier about it than i did and somehow i got an offer so i no u will too, if u dont get in this year i wil actually cry for you, but i no it wont happen :biggrin: just be patient x
steph_v

gap years are fun, getting an unconditional is the best thing ever!!

Latest

Trending

Trending