Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i want vetty news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by East Stah)
    I phone liverpool and RVC. Liverpool said they'd be getting back to anyone interviewed in Early febraury very soon. RVC said that they'd start replying from next monday (ish).

Sit tight folks
    looks like i'll be going to Glasgow then :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nellied)
    No Notts didn't get round to sending their updates decisions through to track until right at the end last year but the decision they have sent you if their decision.
    It was a long shot :p:
    I really wanted to go to Nottingham as well as it was a bit closer to home; I'm jumping ship and leaving the boyfriend to look after our dog and cat while I'm gone for 5 years. Bless him... So he won't be too pleased if I go to Liverpool. haha
    Even so, I'm dying to get a Liverpool place. Can't handle the stress of waiting!

ReputationRep:
    I want vetty news too, and beth, you got the wrong city, you will be going to liverpool!! :p:

I need had a heart attack, I've been psyching myself up for getting my results on Thursday, and i rang school up to ask how I collect them, and the lady was like, 'wait a minute, I have some here', I was shaking soooo much, then she came on the phone 'actually, sorry I've only got maths results, come in on thursday and you can get them!' dam woman!!!!! :grrr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by East Stah)
    I phone liverpool and RVC. Liverpool said they'd be getting back to anyone interviewed in Early febraury very soon. RVC said that they'd start replying from next monday (ish).

Sit tight folks
    I was interviewed in January, so AS I SAID the offers for my interview date must have been given out. Great.

ReputationRep:
    BUT noone on tsr or the FB group has a conditional offer for liverpool
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Liverpool interview tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! And I have not started getting references sorted, or passport photo, or any preparation since RVC.

Brilliant! How did this creep up on me? ;P (Atleast I booked train tickets hehe)

ReputationRep:
    I really hope you're right.

ReputationRep:
    I want an unconditional one! pleeeeeeeeeease!
    Rachy how long after your interview did you get an offer?
    My interview was last Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Nico*)
    I want an unconditional one! pleeeeeeeeeease!
    Rachy how long after your interview did you get an offer?
    My interview was last Wednesday.
    urrrm my interview was on the 20th jan and i got the offer on the 11th of feb.

but as its nearly the end of the process theyll prob do them in one big kabang!

come on edinburgh :o: starting to feel a rejection coming now!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god if all the universities do it in one go, this website will probably crash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caraghk123)
    Liverpool interview tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! And I have not started getting references sorted, or passport photo, or any preparation since RVC.

Brilliant! How did this creep up on me? ;P (Atleast I booked train tickets hehe)
    Whoops completely forgot about the passport photo , luckily i have some here with me. Ill be seeing ya tommorow then maybe . Ill be wearing a red tie for liverpool! haha.

Though if they're everton fans im ******. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from RVC interview, bit of a flop I think!! It was really tough questions, none of the ones I prepared for. At least it's not long to wait to find out.
    January exam results on thursday!! Argh!! That'll either cheer me up or push me over the edge! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sampanache)
    Whoops completely forgot about the passport photo , luckily i have some here with me. Ill be seeing ya tommorow then maybe . Ill be wearing a red tie for liverpool! haha.

Though if they're everton fans im ******. :p:
    The only scouser who lectures at the Vet Fac is Bob Cooke (Good name, eh?) and he's a Liverpool fan. Not sure if he interviews, but if you get him at one of the stations, make sure to bring it up! haha
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hollykb)
    Just got back from RVC interview, bit of a flop I think!! It was really tough questions, none of the ones I prepared for. At least it's not long to wait to find out.
    January exam results on thursday!! Argh!! That'll either cheer me up or push me over the edge! lol

Oooh! I saw alot of scared loking people there today. There were loads of you lot being interviewed. heh.
    Hopefully it was okay. I don't think you can tell too well with RVC interviews.

Humph 3 weeks is still ages to wait. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Steph, do not panic, firstly a Rach said there are no conditional offers yet (I'm holding on to this piece of information too!!) and secondly they appear to have given very few offers at all, its not over till its over lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tink_89)
    Just checked mine and it hasnt updated. I need to know now its driving me crazy :eek3:
    Sit tight! There's only 11 people in the facebook group so they can't have given out many yet, and it might be different for the prelim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Nico*)
    Oh my god if all the universities do it in one go, this website will probably crash.
    hahahaha
    (Original post by Enor)
    Steph, do not panic, firstly a Rach said there are no conditional offers yet (I'm holding on to this piece of information too!!) and secondly they appear to have given very few offers at all, its not over till its over lovely
    gotta love a bit of Rocky Balboah

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!

wyps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enor)
    When was your interview, Eleanor?

Ahhh, I'm dying for some vetty news. I've confirmed my trip to Malaysia though (as most of you have seen on facebook), I got my itinerary, receipt of booking, kit list, etc today. It looks like so much fun, I can't wait This summer is going to be amazing - much more amazing if I get an offer, fingers crossed

But, January results day is making me nervous. I really don't want to have to retake Chemistry modules. Or Biology modules, for that matter.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering people with Bristol offers...do you know what grades you need to get in each subject because on Track it says I need 'AAB' and that's it...would have thought they would be subject specific?!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.