The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2600
moomooo
Sit tight! There's only 11 people in the facebook group so they can't have given out many yet, and it might be different for the prelim :smile:

Yeah I keep checking the facebook group to see how many there are haha. Well theres only 30 places for the pre-lim and that group is for ALL vet students at notts not just pre-lim or just D100 so Im calming down a littttllllleeee bit :smile: but its soooo nerve wrecking. It only takes someone to say one thing to me and I convince myself I haven't got a place. Trying to be positive tho, by circling things in the Argos catalogue I want to take with me hahahahaha :smile:
Shedlife
I'm just wondering people with Bristol offers...do you know what grades you need to get in each subject because on Track it says I need 'AAB' and that's it...would have thought they would be subject specific?!

nope, bristol offers arent subject specific
Reply 2602
Annaconda
nope, bristol offers arent subject specific

Just what I wanted to hear...Whoooooooo :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

I thought it'd be a little too complicated for UCAS to make it subject specific.
Reply 2603
Steph-mine was 3rd Feb....
Reply 2604
I'm so glad Bristol offers aren't subject specific, it takes the heat off Physics a bit!

I want some good news for everyone now! And results day... :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

Edit: Steph you WILL get an offer. If I managed to get one you definately will! And malaysia sounds amazing, you are going to have a fantastic summer!
Reply 2605
Enor
Steph-mine was 3rd Feb....

You've still got a good chance then! They said they've not given out February offers yet. Unfortunately, they've given out ones for my interview date, but I'm trying not to worry about it and I hope they've just forgotten me and will remember soon :rolleyes:
steph_v
You've still got a good chance then! They said they've not given out February offers yet. Unfortunately, they've given out ones for my interview date, but I'm trying not to worry about it and I hope they've just forgotten me and will remember soon :rolleyes:

they might not have given out all the offers for each interview date, just the oens that scored exceptional on every station or something
Reply 2607
They've given out conditional Liverpool offers? :eek:
Reply 2608
Shedlife
They've given out conditional Liverpool offers? :eek:

No not yet, well not as far as we know
Reply 2609
samz56
No not yet, well not as far as we know

Oh :biggrin:

Wrong end of the stick. :rolleyes:
Reply 2610
Shedlife
Oh :biggrin:

Wrong end of the stick. :rolleyes:

:smile: yeeeaaahhhhh - don't panic :p:
Just had the worst 2hrs down the shed, lambed the most aufull dead one, then got this one with a huge groth on his belly button, I've taken a photo and put it as my profile pic, coz I have no idea waht to do, theres like 3 balls that look as if they are full of blood, the lamb is alive, and really lively....chek it out please! Farmer gone to a meeting!

If you don't know how, click on my user name then view profile! :smile:
Reply 2612
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
Just had the worst 2hrs down the shed, lambed the most aufull dead one, then got this one with a huge groth on his belly button, I've taken a photo and put it as my profile pic, coz I have no idea waht to do, theres like 3 balls that look as if they are full of blood, the lamb is alive, and really lively....chek it out please! Farmer gone to a meeting!

Oh my god, I've never seen anything like that before! Is there no way of contacting the farmer?
beth, you are a weirdo...

haha im catching up with the lambing live shows, some of it is pretty funny, gives such a glamorous picture of farming lmao!

whooo 3 weeks left at work and counting! still too long though!
steph_v
Oh my god, I've never seen anything like that before! Is there no way of contacting the farmer?

just get the bloody shotgun beth! :p:
He's in a meeting, I'll call him later, but the lamb will probs still be alive in the morning, it's just real weird!! and you don't kill a lamb using a shotgun Tom...you know how many bulleets there is in a carttage?
Reply 2616
x_dwin_ffeimys_x

Oh blimey what is that???????????? :eek: How long has the farmer gone for??
samz56
Oh blimey what is that???????????? :eek: How long has the farmer gone for??

couple of hrs, I should go back down to the shed now acctually, it's jsut dis-heartning, coz I've had 6 dead lambs in the past 12hrs, 1 ewe lost 3 lambs coz her milk was poisonous :/ then I've tubed one the wrong way...uchhhh
yes lol, depends what gauge the shotgun is i think, and it would splatter it all over the shed haha!

i wana go shoot some rabbits again soon!
I don't find splattering the remains of a lamb around a shed very funny myself...you sick minded person! and you look very cool with your 2 red bloc of red and 4 warning points! haaa

Latest

Trending

Trending