The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LINCOLN OFFERRR :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. But this excludes resits... so what does that mean, I'm not allowed to apply to resit modules tomorrow?
Reply 2681
skatealexia
LINCOLN OFFERRR :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. But this excludes resits... so what does that mean, I'm not allowed to apply to resit modules tomorrow?

Good work Jadee :biggrin:
Reply 2682
skatealexia

I knew you'd get one :biggrin:
:woo: :woo: :woo:

Um, phone them up and check? You probably won't get resits, though, will you? You're mega intelligent :p:
Yes I am allowed to resit, just not full a levels =D.
skatealexia

Congrats :biggrin:
Did you get yours through track aswell?
I'm panicking now!
Only what 4 places left?
:frown:
Track updated.
congrats! what is the lincoln gateway course btw is that the 6 year course like you just go straight onto nottingham uni?
Reply 2687
Eeeeeee. So happy for you :biggrin:

Nottingham is your favourite too, isn't it? Would you rather do an extra year and go there, or would you accept another offer that you are inevitably going to get? :p:
nicola92
congrats! what is the lincoln gateway course btw is that the 6 year course like you just go straight onto nottingham uni?

Yessss. But you need 60% overall.
Reply 2689
nicola92

U do a year at Lincoln of animal science stuff and chemistry and biology and so on and then u go to Nottingham to do normal 5year vet course. 8D
skatealexia

awesomee :biggrin: :biggrin:
steph_v
Eeeeeee. So happy for you :biggrin:

Nottingham is your favourite too, isn't it? Would you rather do an extra year and go there, or would you accept another offer that you are inevitably going to get? :p:

Errrr, I'm not so sure :P.
3 places left that I know of :frown:
skatealexia

Congratulations:woo:
Kurzyk
U do a year at Lincoln of animal science stuff and chemistry and biology and so on and then u go to Nottingham to do normal 5year vet course. 8D

8) Congrats.
Reply 2695
skatealexia
Errrr, I'm not so sure :P.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have an offer as well! This is awesome! xD
skatealexia

60% in every module...
Eugh.. 2 places... :frown:
I think I would of known by now wouldn't I?
I wish they would just hurry up and reject me ... I've got repetitive strain injury from clicking refresh on my email! :frown:
Reply 2698
faith16120
3 places left that I know of :frown:

They are bound to give out more than 5 offers. Some people don't make the grades/turn down the offer. You still have a great chance, don't give up yet.
steph_v
They are bound to give out more than 5 offers. Some people don't make the grades/turn down the offer. You still have a great chance, don't give up yet.

Your so positive :smile:
I hate all this waiting!!!
Wait for an interview and then wait for an offer....
Eugh :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending