Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faith16120)
    Your so positive
    I hate all this waiting!!!
    Wait for an interview and then wait for an offer....
    Eugh
    Haha, no one has ever said that to me :p: Everyone moans at how negative I am!

And yeah, the waiting is the worst, my last interview was on the 11th of February, a month ago tomorrow. I've just worried continuously since, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Eugh.. 2 places...
    I think I would of known by now wouldn't I?
    I wish they would just hurry up and reject me ... I've got repetitive strain injury from clicking refresh on my email!
    they give out more offers as some people keep it as their insurance etc
    also i was on hold, then rejected then offered a place on results day. dont be disheartened, your time will come.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Haha, no one has ever said that to me :p: Everyone moans at how negative I am!

And yeah, the waiting is the worst, my last interview was on the 11th of February, a month ago tomorrow. I've just worried continuously since, haha.
    Haha
    I think its easier to be positive for other people sometimes.. but when it comes to something about yourself.. its much harder!!

I swear they do it to torture us!!
    All this waiting....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    they give out more offers as some people keep it as their insurance etc
    also i was on hold, then rejected then offered a place on results day. dont be disheartened, your time will come.
    Oh right.. well.. there still a tinsy bit of hope then! :o:
    I WANT THIS SO BAD!!!
    Offered a place for lincoln? or for straight entry on results day?
    x

ReputationRep:
    Yay, well done jade

ReputationRep:
    Oh right.. well.. there still a tinsy bit of hope then! :o:
    I WANT THIS SO BAD!!!
    Offered a place for lincoln? or for straight entry on results day?
    x
    yes for lincoln...im on the course now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    yes for lincoln...im on the course now.
    Ahh right!
    Well done!
    I just need to stay positive.. which is easier said that done :/

ReputationRep:
    UNCONDITIONAL EDINBURGH OFFER!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wooooo well done on the offers!!! Yay we are goin to all be vets =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    I smell.
    get on msn.

So does that mean if you get the grades for lincoln - CCC? Your 100% going to get a place at Notts the year after?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sami4132)
    UNCONDITIONAL EDINBURGH OFFER!!!!
    well done !

ReputationRep:
    Whoo, well done Sami Good day today!

ReputationRep:
    agrrrrrgghghhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    agrrrrrgghghhhhhhhhhh
    Don't panic yet.
    Its not from your interview date

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations everyone

Rach, no panicking allowed!!!

Beth, I'll be thinking of you tomorow!! Best of luck!! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for us both!

ReputationRep:
    aw thanks claire, but as i was panicking i signed into track just in case.. and...

EDINBURGH UNCONDITIONAL OFFFERRRRR!!!!!!
    shall i just firm it and screw bristol??????? arghhhhhhh i dont noooo, i no bristols gona be a rejection, i guesss i might aswell wait as its only a few weeks...???? ARGHHHHHHHHHH i could be a **** vet :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Heya, sorry I have never posted on here before I have been applying for vet school last year and this year, I was turned down last year before interview, but this year I have had an interview for lincoln gateway. And I have still not heard from bristol pre lim.
    I think you guys are all awesome and I have been 'watching' the forum for months as I was not quite brave enoguh to post (not knowing any of you) Congratulations to everyone on your offers.
    I just got an offer for my Lincoln gateway programme, (I thought I should say so anyone else reading the threads like me and not posting knows) - As if they are like me they will be counting how many people get offers as they are so limited on these courses!
    I have loved watching the thread, and now I am feeling a bit braver would love to get involved because some of the debates you have are amazing
    Congratulations everyone!

ReputationRep:
    aw thanks claire, but as i was panicking i signed into track just in case.. and...

shall i just firm it and screw bristol??????? arghhhhhhh i dont noooo, i no bristols gona be a rejection, i guesss i might aswell wait as its only a few weeks...???? ARGHHHHHHHHHH i could be a **** vet :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

I feel special because I knew before TSR :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    rach! youre gonna get a full house you lucky thing! you totally deserve them all as well!!! WELL DONExxx

ReputationRep:

:awesome:
    Ah, fantastic.
    I guess the only reason to wait for Bristol would be curiosity, seeing as you'll pick Ed whatever there doesn't seem much point..meh, your decision :p:

By the way, is it just me that thinks a row of :woo: things looks really strange? :p:

(Original post by Tori687)
    Heya, sorry I have never posted on here before I have been applying for vet school last year and this year, I was turned down last year before interview, but this year I have had an interview for lincoln gateway. And I have still not heard from bristol pre lim.
    I think you guys are all awesome and I have been 'watching' the forum for months as I was not quite brave enoguh to post (not knowing any of you) Congratulations to everyone on your offers.
    I just got an offer for my Lincoln gateway programme, (I thought I should say so anyone else reading the threads like me and not posting knows) - As if they are like me they will be counting how many people get offers as they are so limited on these courses!
    I have loved watching the thread, and now I am feeling a bit braver would love to get involved because some of the debates you have are amazing
    Congratulations everyone!
    :woo:
    Well done and also hi We're friendly, honest, so go for it, its always good to have more people.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.