Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

2010 applicants....APPLICATIONS, INTERVIEWS, OFFERS [Mark 2] watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well done on all todays offers C'mon RVC....!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    :awesome:
    Ah, fantastic.
    I guess the only reason to wait for Bristol would be curiosity, seeing as you'll pick Ed whatever there doesn't seem much point..meh, your decision :p:

:woo:
    Well done and also hi We're friendly, honest, so go for it, its always good to have more people.

Hi ah thank you pleased to meet you lol you do all seem friendly and have alot of interesting points!!!!:yes:
    I just cannot belive I got in been 2 yearsand finally an unconditional offer!:woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    aw thanks claire, but as i was panicking i signed into track just in case.. and...

EDINBURGH UNCONDITIONAL OFFFERRRRR!!!!!!
    shall i just firm it and screw bristol??????? arghhhhhhh i dont noooo, i no bristols gona be a rejection, i guesss i might aswell wait as its only a few weeks...???? ARGHHHHHHHHHH i could be a **** vet :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    I would wait...your not going to loose anything except the rarity of having a full house! Well Done though

ReputationRep:
    ahh well done rach that's awesome

and welcome tori

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tori687)
    Hi ah thank you pleased to meet you lol you do all seem friendly and have alot of interesting points!!!!:yes:
    I just cannot belive I got in been 2 yearsand finally an unconditional offer!:woo: :woo:
    well done did you apply for anything else or just lincoln gateway?? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    ahh well done rach that's awesome

and welcome tori
    Hi thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    well done did you apply for anything else or just lincoln gateway?? xx
    Thank you I cant stop crying! Yea I have applied for Bristol pre lim but not heard yet?! I applied for 4 last year but got rejected done a years worth of work exp, and finally paid off ! im ecstatic scared though!
    I have also applied to behaviour and welfare as a back up course!
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Heya, sorry I have never posted on here before I have been applying for vet school last year and this year, I was turned down last year before interview, but this year I have had an interview for lincoln gateway. And I have still not heard from bristol pre lim.
    I think you guys are all awesome and I have been 'watching' the forum for months as I was not quite brave enoguh to post (not knowing any of you) Congratulations to everyone on your offers.
    I just got an offer for my Lincoln gateway programme, (I thought I should say so anyone else reading the threads like me and not posting knows) - As if they are like me they will be counting how many people get offers as they are so limited on these courses!
    I have loved watching the thread, and now I am feeling a bit braver would love to get involved because some of the debates you have are amazing
    Congratulations everyone!
    Hiiii! I also have an offer for lincoln, and so does skatealexia!
    Wonderful feeling isnt it? :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    aw thanks claire, but as i was panicking i signed into track just in case.. and...

shall i just firm it and screw bristol??????? arghhhhhhh i dont noooo, i no bristols gona be a rejection, i guesss i might aswell wait as its only a few weeks...???? ARGHHHHHHHHHH i could be a **** vet :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Well done Rach so happy you got your favourite :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    :awesome:
    Ah, fantastic.
    I guess the only reason to wait for Bristol would be curiosity, seeing as you'll pick Ed whatever there doesn't seem much point..meh, your decision :p:

By the way, is it just me that thinks a row of :woo: things looks really strange? :p:

:woo:
    Well done and also hi We're friendly, honest, so go for it, its always good to have more people.
    You can't say that, it's the vetty war dance from 2009, isn't it? Unless I'm mistaken from my months of stalking last year's thread :p:
    :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Woo I'll see you at licoln maybe tori?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I cant stop crying! Yea I have applied for Bristol pre lim but not heard yet?! I applied for 4 last year but got rejected done a years worth of work exp, and finally paid off ! im ecstatic scared though!
    I have also applied to behaviour and welfare as a back up course!
    xxxx
    oh yeh you said in your first post :o: oops
    at least you don't need your back-up now! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I am so so pleased for you and proud of you Rach!! If there's one deserving person on this thread it's you!! (there are a couple of others too of course but this is Rach's moment, haha!!) :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    You can't say that, it's the vetty war dance from 2009, isn't it? Unless I'm mistaken from my months of stalking last year's thread :p:
    :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Haha, ok They do look like they're doing some crazed form of line dancing :p: I didn't stalk last years thread..I'm not sure I was even on TSR then (well, I was probably registered, but I forgot about it for months)..wow, that seems weird!

ReputationRep:
    Omg Rach well done!!!!! Yay!!!! Sooooooooooooo happy for you =D
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    I stalked the end of last years thread. WELL DONE RACH

ReputationRep:

:party: WELLL DDONEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats rachhyyy, you deserve it.
    congrats tori687 aswell, more to the lincoln crew.

ReputationRep:
    hehe thanks everyoooone!!!!! i would offer for all of u to sleep on my **** floor for AVS but i dont think there would be room so its saved for steph :p:

ARGHHHHHH im so happy, although i now have to go and do a mighty lambing shift til 3am and im already half asleep and warm and comfy sat on my bed, dammit!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the excitement will help keep you awake :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.