Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tori687)
    Ahhh awesome! Im teriffied I am also definatly going to be there! feel like i need to do get to know you lol what group were you in?
    I was in light blue. I had long, brown hair tied back, I was talking about guinea pigs to people, I had a red backpack and an orange coat. Ring a bell?
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    ahhh me neither!! do you have facebook? x
    Yes, want me to add you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    who was your interviewer?
    do you remember the name of the interviewer from lincoln?
    Oh i Cant remember that really bad isnt it!? There was a vet who liked cows, think he was called Jon, and also a lady who did genetics and things like that, they were lovely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    Yes, want me to add you?
    Yea tht would be cool, my name is Vikie woods on facebook from taunton and in my profile pic I have sunglasses on sat with my hair in plaits pulling them lol xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurzyk)
    I was in light blue. I had long, brown hair tied back, I was talking about guinea pigs to people, I had a red backpack and an orange coat. Ring a bell?
    I think so im not 100% though, do you have fbook?

ReputationRep:
    I think so im not 100% though, do you have fbook?
    Yes, I do. Ill pm u.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Can;t find you ='/

ReputationRep:
    Oh i Cant remember that really bad isnt it!? There was a vet who liked cows, think he was called Jon, and also a lady who did genetics and things like that, they were lovely!
    dont expect you to remember, i only remembered mine when she actually gave me a lecture
    do you know which one was from lincoln though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    aw thanks claire, but as i was panicking i signed into track just in case.. and...

EDINBURGH UNCONDITIONAL OFFFERRRRR!!!!!!
    shall i just firm it and screw bristol??????? arghhhhhhh i dont noooo, i no bristols gona be a rejection, i guesss i might aswell wait as its only a few weeks...???? ARGHHHHHHHHHH i could be a **** vet :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Seriously, however sad this may be, I gave a small internal cheer when I read this! So happy for you
    And well done on all the Lincoln offers and other Ed offers that are sure to come everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    dont expect you to remember, i only remembered mine when she actually gave me a lecture
    do you know which one was from lincoln though?
    Lol thats okay then! I didnt think either were from lincoln I know john was a lecturer at notts, so must of been the lady?

ReputationRep:
    Can;t find you ='/
    ah not good, um my name is vikie (spelt funny) woods, and my email is [email protected]? would it be easier for me to add you!?
    brain wave...thanks to Kurzyk lol link to my page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...e&id=621670563

ReputationRep:
    Wow lots of vetty excitement on here today!
    Well done to everyone with offers, just a word of advice for those doing the lincoln course (speaking as a lincoln-ite myself!), dont go in catered halls! the food is pants according to some girls i met who were on the lincoln course!

but you'll love the riseholme campus, beautiful place!

well done guys!

ReputationRep:
    Well done on all the offers everyone! Can I have one now please??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshhardwick81)
    Wow lots of vetty excitement on here today!
    Well done to everyone with offers, just a word of advice for those doing the lincoln course (speaking as a lincoln-ite myself!), dont go in catered halls! the food is pants according to some girls i met who were on the lincoln course!

but you'll love the riseholme campus, beautiful place!

well done guys!
    Sounds like some good advice there! thank you! uncatered halls at the riseholme campus okay though? xx
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    I want to go uncatered ensuite I think

ReputationRep:
    3 weeks til the UCAS deadline!!!

ReputationRep:
    I want to go uncatered ensuite I think
    Ye me to i think, prefer the idea of my own bathroom, I think from what i heard though if you do share it isnt with many people, you found me on fbook? x
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    I did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    aw thanks claire, but as i was panicking i signed into track just in case.. and...

EDINBURGH UNCONDITIONAL OFFFERRRRR!!!!!!
    shall i just firm it and screw bristol??????? arghhhhhhh i dont noooo, i no bristols gona be a rejection, i guesss i might aswell wait as its only a few weeks...???? ARGHHHHHHHHHH i could be a **** vet :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    You know you want to be a **** vet really (who doesn't?). :P
    Anyway CONGRATS!!
    :woo:

Presentation day tomorrow, we get to pick anything we want and do a random powerpoint speech about it. I've heard someone is telling us how to make the perfect brownies.
    I love vet school!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, congrats on all the offers! Today has been a good day! And hi Tori, I live near taunton too! Had someone ring up wanting to buy my horse today even though I'm not selling her until August. They want to come and try her out some time soon . I'm going to be sooo sad when she goes

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.