Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonlight*)
    Wow, congrats on all the offers! Today has been a good day! And hi Tori, I live near taunton too! Had someone ring up wanting to buy my horse today even though I'm not selling her until August. They want to come and try her out some time soon . I'm going to be sooo sad when she goes
    Hiya, Ah cool where abouts are you? Ah congrtualtions on your bristol offer, can you not take her with you at uni ? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tori687)
    Hiya, Ah cool where abouts are you? Ah congrtualtions on your bristol offer, can you not take her with you at uni ? xxx
    I live in Westonzoyland, a village just outside bridgwater and it would be to expensive to take her to uni, although I would love to!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)

EDINBURGH UNCONDITIONAL OFFFERRRRR!!!!!!
    shall i just firm it and screw bristol??????? arghhhhhhh i dont noooo, i no bristols gona be a rejection, i guesss i might aswell wait as its only a few weeks...???? ARGHHHHHHHHHH i could be a **** vet :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    OMG WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so so pleased for you getting the one you want!!!!!!!! :woo:

Well as it's only a few weeks you're not going to lose anything by waiting to see really even if it's just out of curiosity :p:

Also big congrats to everyone else with offers today!!!! A good day it seems!

ReputationRep:
    I live in Westonzoyland, a village just outside bridgwater and it would be to expensive to take her to uni, although I would love to!!
    ah westonzoyland I konw where that is, I live outside North Curry, went to Cannington college, Ah thats not good, notts said they charge £35 p/w for stable and shavings, and the horse could be used for lectures? does bristol offer anything for you?

ReputationRep:
    ah westonzoyland I konw where that is, I live outside North Curry, went to Cannington college, Ah thats not good, notts said they charge £35 p/w for stable and shavings, and the horse could be used for lectures? does bristol offer anything for you?
    I go to cannington college twice a week doing the na in animal management! And the money I get from selling her will help pay for uni. I dont know if bristol offer anything though, its definately not like nottingham!

ReputationRep:
    I go to cannington college twice a week doing the na in animal management! And the money I get from selling her will help pay for uni. I dont know if bristol offer anything though, its definitely not like nottingham!
    Ye the money will help, Ah cool you enjoying it there? xx

ReputationRep:
    "lambing is a sort of contraception..we don't have time to make babies"
    this lambing live is very funny

ReputationRep:
    ( I did the Nd in animal management there probably saw you as i think your first year will of overlapped with my 2nd year)

ReputationRep:
    I go to cannington college twice a week doing the na in animal management! And the money I get from selling her will help pay for uni. I dont know if bristol offer anything though, its definitely not like nottingham!
    I did a BTEC along with 3 Alevels as well, the amount of cousre work was crappy though, but I loved having no exams in that subject
    why do you have to sell your horse? can't you just keep her?
    I am no way selling mine!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ye the money will help, Ah cool you enjoying it there? xx
    yes and no! I like the actual course and the stuff we're learning but the organisation there is awful and no one (except a couple of teachers) seems to really care about us beacuse we are only 'part time,' even though we are full time at Bridgwater! They didn't want to give us any textbooks even though we are doing the same modules as the nd! and our teachers keep 'disapearing' and losing our assignments which is really annoying! But other than that its all good!

And dwin_ffeimys there is no way I would be able to afford to keep her at uni unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    I did a BTEC along with 3 Alevels as well, the amount of cousre work was crappy though, but I loved having no exams in that subject
    why do you have to sell your horse? can't you just keep her?
    I am no way selling mine!!!!!
    #Alongside yor a levels!? Wow! was that the National diploma Or the certificate?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Liverpool interview = over! :P Think it went okay, though the ethics bit was dodgy. I wonder if you need a certain score from each station to get an offer? Hm

ReputationRep:
    yes and no! I like the actual course and the stuff we're learning but the organisation there is awful and no one (except a couple of teachers) seems to really care about us beacuse we are only 'part time,' even though we are full time at Bridgwater! They didn't want to give us any textbooks even though we are doing the same modules as the nd! and our teachers keep 'disapearing' and losing our assignments which is really annoying! But other than that its all good!
    hahaha yes... it isnt much different on the ND and full time, cannington seems to lack organisation slightly! haha But the course content is really good i really enjoyed it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    "lambing is a sort of contraception..we don't have time to make babies"
    this lambing live is very funny
    This made me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caraghk123)
    Liverpool interview = over! :P Think it went okay, though the ethics bit was dodgy. I wonder if you need a certain score from each station to get an offer? Hm
    Ooo welcome back - was it ok??? Did you get your folder and photo in time?? :p: :p: I think you do get scored on each station but i'm not sure how it all adds up at the end

ReputationRep:
    phew, finally. Notts rejection on Track
    Email nearly gave me a heart attack :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    phew, finally. Notts rejection on Track
    Email nearly gave me a heart attack :p:
    ooo before or after interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    aw thanks claire, but as i was panicking i signed into track just in case.. and...

EDINBURGH UNCONDITIONAL OFFFERRRRR!!!!!!
    shall i just firm it and screw bristol??????? arghhhhhhh i dont noooo, i no bristols gona be a rejection, i guesss i might aswell wait as its only a few weeks...???? ARGHHHHHHHHHH i could be a **** vet :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    i thought id quote you just to carry on the red writing :p:
    i reckon you should wait to hear from bristol... imagine if it was an offer.. you'd have a full house!
    im still waiting to hear back from liv before i make a decision but woooo i could be a **** vet too theyll be room on my floor for avs too everyone!! :yes:
    ooo and congrats on the ed offer sami and everyone who got lincoln offers tooooo

ReputationRep:
    #Alongside yor a levels!? Wow! was that the National diploma Or the certificate?
    ymmmm the one thats equivilent to 1 A level.. not the 3 Alevel, I did it in sports, and moonlight your teachers sound exactly like mine, June last year they told me I had 5 assigment missing so had to do them on top of exams = Not fun

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of excitement coursing through today; congratulations particularly to the Lincoln offers!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.