Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samz56)
    good luck for rvc tomorrow!!!!

ReputationRep:
    :party: :party:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    hehe thanks everyoooone!!!!! i would offer for all of u to sleep on my **** floor for AVS but i dont think there would be room so its saved for steph :p:

ARGHHHHHH im so happy, although i now have to go and do a mighty lambing shift til 3am and im already half asleep and warm and comfy sat on my bed, dammit!!!!
    :party: Congratulations!!!

ReputationRep:
    ooo before or after interview?
    Before From a couple of months ago now, they just never updated Track. Now I at least know the next track email WILL be RVC..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    phew, finally. Notts rejection on Track
    Email nearly gave me a heart attack :p:
    Mine still hasn't updated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonlight*)
    Wow, congrats on all the offers! Today has been a good day! And hi Tori, I live near taunton too! Had someone ring up wanting to buy my horse today even though I'm not selling her until August. They want to come and try her out some time soon . I'm going to be sooo sad when she goes
    Have you advertised her for sale, or did they just ring you up randomly?

Got a lovely card through from the vets about my laddie, just need to sort out all the insurance - they want a post mortem - and crematorium stuff, then going to spread his tail (can't really afford the single cremation so no ashes) around his favourite place, cannot believe it's not even been a week, everything has gone so slowly
    Hope everyone gets the results they want tomorrow! My sixth form isn't giving them out till Friday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .captainsarah)
    Have you advertised her for sale, or did they just ring you up randomly?

Got a lovely card through from the vets about my laddie, just need to sort out all the insurance - they want a post mortem - and crematorium stuff, then going to spread his tail (can't really afford the single cremation so no ashes) around his favourite place, cannot believe it's not even been a week, everything has gone so slowly
    Hope everyone gets the results they want tomorrow! My sixth form isn't giving them out till Friday...
    have you thought about getting his tail hair woven into a bracelet or something? so you can always keep a bit of him with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    have you thought about getting his tail hair woven into a bracelet or something? so you can always keep a bit of him with you.
    aww nice idea anaconda
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ooo welcome back - was it ok??? Did you get your folder and photo in time?? :p: :p: I think you do get scored on each station but i'm not sure how it all adds up at the end
    Ahaha yes I did, though I turned up with only 4 mins to spare. Ran to the desk and slammed all the paperwork onto reception.. think I scared the poor receptionist! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    WELL DONE RACHY!!!!!

SERIOUSLY SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!! I screamed, not even kidding. And everyone thought I was weird!

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

And well done on all the other offers, I missed LOADS! Yay Jade!

ReputationRep:
    awww i love TSR, thanks everyooooneeeeee!!! really does show how a gap year completely changes yr application!!!

this is really weird BUT when we went to edinburgh for the open day my mum bought an "Edinburgh" hoody for me because i loved it so much and i went mad at her because seriously why wud i want an edinburgh hoody if i go and apply there and get rejected??? now i can wear it LOL :woo:

well done jade (although you'll get an offer for vet med so meh)

ReputationRep:
    Ooo I'm gonna be the first to comment on results!!
    So not quite as good as I'd hoped, but not a total washout. I only picked them up on my college intranet so don't know the grade thresholds, I'm hoping this will be on the paper ones in the post tomorrow. Need to know how far off I was so I work out if I need to resit. I got a B by the way and I resat an AS unit, got an A in that which is good!

ReputationRep:
    oooo its results dayy! wel done holly!!
    really hope u got what u wanted bethhhhhhh and Eleanor!!

ReputationRep:
    Results: A IN AS PHYSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

They weren't retakes, I just didn't do it in the summer. So happy!

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool phoned me again yesterday and said "They're not going to send out offers until ALL their interviews have been conducted, which will be late march."

RVC will begin giving out offers soon though I'm sure about that.

AND

Notts updated track folks =)

ReputationRep:
    I've never felt so miserable. Results were terrible. No one ask what they were because I won't say and this is the only post I'm going to make about it. Plus, I think I've lost my driving license, went through a red light and fairly sure I got flashed by a speed camera. Both were my fault, I shouldn't have been driving in an unfamiliar place whilst hysterically crying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Mine still hasn't updated
    Neither has mine.... how weird.

ReputationRep:
    I've never felt so miserable. Results were terrible. No one ask what they were because I won't say and this is the only post I'm going to make about it. Plus, I think I've lost my driving license, went through a red light and fairly sure I got flashed by a speed camera. Both were my fault, I shouldn't have been driving in an unfamiliar place whilst hysterically crying.
    Don't worry you won't lose your licence for that!!!
    I know someone who drove through a level crossing a few weeks ago, caused about 2 million in damages and had the road and rail shut for a week. He got a caution and got to keep his licence, how ridiculous!!!

Skipping a red light is 3 points apparently, just looked it up on the internet. If you've been driving less than two years then you get 6 points before a ban.

p.s. your results can't have been that bad! Speak to your teachers at school and see about resitting some modules.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a totall of 3xUs, 2xD and 3xC with my modules, and still got ABB overall, just work ur arss off, and have a tutor, I was against having a tutor, and it just ended in me getting another U in the summer, they are deffo worth the money if you get the grades, because with the grades you are guranteed and offer.
    I have now re-took the C and the U, and my college will not let me know what I've got, so probs be monday on me finding out!!!

east stah thanx for that..maby they stalk TSR and found out how worrie dme and steph are coz we love Liv soooooo much, and we would do anythign to ahve an offer off them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Nico*)
    Don't worry you won't lose your licence for that!!!
    I know someone who drove through a level crossing a few weeks ago, caused about 2 million in damages and had the road and rail shut for a week. He got a caution and got to keep his licence, how ridiculous!!!

Skipping a red light is 3 points apparently, just looked it up on the internet. If you've been driving less than two years then you get 6 points before a ban.

p.s. your results can't have been that bad! Speak to your teachers at school and see about resitting some modules.
    But I think a speed camera flashed me too, which is also 3 points. Bye bye licence.

ReputationRep:
    Steph dnt worry I have gone throu lots of red lights and never had a ticket or warning...

Okay mixed bag with my results... Got 100% in biology, have to love shrews! A in mechanics 1 which I'm pretty shocked about

Then ...

C in core 3 - not great but expected
    D in chemistry OUCH been crying my eyes out - my own fault for not focusing but still =(

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.