The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2840
nicola92
congrats with results :smile:

i'm pretty happy with mine, A in biology, chemistry and psychology. 100% in biology and psychology, which i have no idea how i got considering i did the seal paper for biology :s-smilie:.
B in core 3, might resit but my teacher said i can get 75% in S1 and C4 and still get an A overall so I'm not sure what to do about that..

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=356966791323&v=info

:p:

nooo that's not me silly, i had a seal paper not a shrew paper! :p: i'm ocr not aqa :smile: but congrats on your full marks :yep:
Congratulations and commiserations as required to all results out today.

I'm feeling all fondly nostalgic about exams and results. I expect I'll have a very different a year from now when I'm at uni having harder exams :p:
Reply 2843
nicola92
nooo that's not me silly, i had a seal paper not a shrew paper! :p: i'm ocr not aqa :smile: but congrats on your full marks :yep:

Sealology group.....DO IT :rolleyes:
Moonlight*
And captainsarah I haven't advertised my horse but most people in the pony club know she is going to be for sale and these people spoke to my instructor about buying a new horse and she recommended her to them! It seems really sudden! And sorry to hear about your horse, it must have been awful :frown:

Ah right, I was a bit confused as to how they'd managed to contact you! At least it'd be good if she goes to someone who you sort of know and stays in the area, with the same instructor and everything.
Still got to go and sort out all of Bronson's stuff, and my friend's told me that I need to go and take her little mare out this weekend, which I'm really nervous about for some reason :s-smilie:

and by the way, I managed to get low Cs in every core maths exam apart from C1, and came out with a B overall without any resits, so if you're planning on resitting then really don't worry :smile:
Reply 2845
Thanks guys, I actually can't believe it, I burst into tears on the poor teacher and she made me a cup of tea, now i just can't stop grinning!! And I did better in chem than in bio, oh what laughs!! Now Liv, flipping well hurry up and make your decision cos I wanna know where I'm going!! Aaaaahhhh, I'm going to vet school :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Steph, I've done that before in front of the police and never heard anything of it. And peeps who are disappointed, last January I got A B C D E and had no offers, was sooooo so low, but things picked up and one year later I think it was sooo worth it. Even if you have to have a gap year you should so do it!!! It really is worth it, I promise you this afternoon has been possibly one of the best feelings of my life!! I just wis my friends were here to celebrate!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 2846
Do you think it's poss to ring up Brizzle/email LM (her email adress???) and ask them to change my offer to unconditional?! Is that even possible?
Enor
Do you think it's poss to ring up Brizzle/email LM (her email adress???) and ask them to change my offer to unconditional?! Is that even possible?

Why not? :smile: Try it, you can't lose!
It's not LM that updates it, it's UCAS and it doesn't update till August :p: so no point Enor, even though it would look way better, would make more sense to e-mail Liverpool to tell them
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
It's not LM that updates it, it's UCAS and it doesn't update till August :p: so no point Enor, even though it would look way better, would make more sense to e-mail Liverpool to tell them

AHahaha, yeah email liverpool! Might tempt them into giving you an offer if they know you already have the required grades hehe.

EDIT: Whoops, quoted wrong person, sorry beth!
people on here have done ridiculously well in their results. steph dont be disheartened just cos you didnt do as well as these ridiculous people.

Bethhhh you needt to find out your results!!
Annaconda
people on here have done ridiculously well in their results. steph dont be disheartened just cos you didnt do as well as these ridiculous people.

Bethhhh you needt to find out your results!!

I second this!!! Compared to the people on here my academic ability is very very poor!!! haha. If my mates heard me saying this they'd think I'm insane.

I know it kills me not knowing!!
Reply 2852
East Stah
Liverpool phoned me again yesterday and said "They're not going to send out offers until ALL their interviews have been conducted, which will be late march."

RVC will begin giving out offers soon though I'm sure about that.

AND

Notts updated track folks =)

Mine hasnt updated :frown:
Reply 2853
Ok, I'll email Liv tomorrow, hahaha!! :smile:

Ooooo I'll have to join that =) another peep in my class got full marks but I still have the biology crown, thank you AS marks hahah =D I wnt let Tom take it off me! Lmao
Reply 2855
FireAndIce
Ooooo I'll have to join that =) another peep in my class got full marks but I still have the biology crown, thank you AS marks hahah =D I wnt let Tom take it off me! Lmao

Have Cambridge said what they want the A* in?

Edit: Just worked out in the summer I need a B in Geography, C in Biology and a D in Chemistry for AAB :biggrin:
Reply 2856
Bleugh, I dont get my results till tommorow.
Dreading it :frown:
Reply 2857
grrr another terrible day of lambing, i ending up quitting today
lambing itself is really good fun and ive really enjoyed it but the shepherd has just been making my life hell :s
i did get lots of hands on stuff tho even tho i was only there for 4 days! i lambed triplets by myself yesterday :biggrin:
Shedlife
Have Cambridge said what they want the A* in?

Edit: Just worked out in the summer I need a B in Geography, C in Biology and a D in Chemistry for AAB :biggrin:

No thank god! But if I get one it will be in Biology :smile:
starfall
grrr another terrible day of lambing, i ending up quitting today
lambing itself is really good fun and ive really enjoyed it but the shepherd has just been making my life hell :s
i did get lots of hands on stuff tho even tho i was only there for 4 days! i lambed triplets by myself yesterday :biggrin:

:eek: What happened?
Sounds like good experience though :smile:
I'm lambing this Saturday for the first time, I'm looking forward to it but a bit nervous as I'll have no idea what to do, haven't met the farmer and there'll be RVC students who know what they're doing. And I don't seem to have wellies any more (I have no idea why, I swear I had some a couple of months ago..), so i have to borrow my mum's which are too big. Still, its gonna be fun :smile:

Latest