Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear about the Bristol rejections. I was just coming on here to tell you all the exciting news that I have, finally, firmed my offer, but that seems a bit bittersweet now

Sorry guys! And nicola, I'm actually going to go and reply to your FB message now, sorry it's taken me so long!

Edit: Alice that is generally rubbish But good luck tomorrow! Will be thinking of you! It's St. Patrick's Day tomorrow so hopefully that will bring you some luck!

ReputationRep:
    sorry Bristol ppl..

Steph.. Rachy.. (and any1 i'v missed out) got my fingers crossed for you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali-Ace)
    Seriously... Don't mention mood swings. I don't know what it is at the moment, I'm like an emotional wreck. Haha. My grandad is seriously ill. And has been given a prognosis of 2 months. Which coincides directly with exams. So that's bummed me out big time despite the fact that we've known it's coming for the past year or so. My epileptic dog keeps fitting so is in at the vets at the moment. My grades were pretty *****. I've had 2 rejections. My best friend fell with his horse on sunday whilst jumping, the horse landed on its neck and had to be shot.
    So this stupidly bad week has worn me down totally. But I seem to be able to go from a crying wreck, to my normal happy, bubbly self in a matter of minutes. Haha. It's tiring though.

I just went for a run with my dog, and she jumped in a puddle which happened to be deeper than she is tall. Funniest thing I've seen in ages. but it was really clay-y so now I have to bath her. Which is always a mission and a half. Haha.
    That's really awful Hopefully you'll get a Bristol offer by the end of the week to make you feel better!

My impending Bristol rejection has really destroyed my fantastic mood. I keep refreshing my emails, I'm going to be doing this all night :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    Track updated last wednesday. .
    thanks thats really useful

also i know your probably all fed up of me saying this, but i really want rvc to just hurry up and reject/accept me, im really impatient and this waiting is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    That's really awful Hopefully you'll get a Bristol offer by the end of the week to make you feel better!

My impending Bristol rejection has really destroyed my fantastic mood. I keep refreshing my emails, I'm going to be doing this all night :p:
    You'll have an offer soon enough!
    I'm really not holding my hopes up now. I think I'm just going to concentrate on getting the grades. Then, if I get them I've got less to worry about next year. I can just cram in the w/e. Have a brilliant year and hopefully be lucky the second time around.

ReputationRep:

Steph I wouldn't bother... We all know you will get a offer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Nico*)
    Ooooh I wanna see a picture!! Can you put it on your TSR profile??
    Suuuure, why not. I'll put a different one in, looking a less little fat. I couldn't have posed more if I tried, but the camera caught him well :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animalmad1992)
    hi just wondering how lincoln people found out about there offers and if any rejections have been given yet for lincoln? My friend had an interview there and she asked me if i knew about anybody who had heard and how, but my memory is really **** and i cant find it now so was just wondering if anyone can help?
    Hi, My track updated last Wednesday also x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali-Ace)
    You'll have an offer soon enough!
    I'm really not holding my hopes up now. I think I'm just going to concentrate on getting the grades. Then, if I get them I've got less to worry about next year. I can just cram in the w/e. Have a brilliant year and hopefully be lucky the second time around.
    Same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoMC)
    Bad luck, really sorry to here but at least u have 2 chances left.
    Ahhh, i had my interview in feb, and im on hold...This makes me even more scared...Just did a quick check on emails and ucas...but nothing yet...How and when did u here
    ermm it was about 5 o clock i think, via ucas track

and thanks oaktrees

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about rejections. Any one else get rejected from Notts after interview? They won't give me any feedback, which is really annoying and really strange! I thought all unis gave feedback post-interview!

ReputationRep:
    yeaaa sorry about bristol. you all still have good chances though so dont panic! their loss

does anyone know if nottingham like reappliers?
    it seems (just from here tho tbh) that theey dont really like the whole reapp thing??

xx

ReputationRep:
    Notts say they'll accept reapps if you haven't had an interview there before, but in reality I think you have a better chance applying to the other unis, I wish I hadn't applied there :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    yeaaa sorry about bristol. you all still have good chances though so dont panic! their loss

does anyone know if nottingham like reappliers?
    it seems (just from here tho tbh) that theey dont really like the whole reapp thing??

xx
    They won't interview anyone who's already had an interview there. To be honest, I don't think i know anyone who got a Nottingham interview when reapplying?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, i wonder what brizzle are doing with us remaining on holders, i realllyyy hope they have finished rejecting, but somehow i doubt it , what does everyone else think?

ReputationRep:
    yeaa i read that they accept reapplications if uve not had an interview
    i was just wondering how realistic your chances are of even having an interview being as it was something i specifically had noticed from here was the lack on reapp interviews from notts

personally it makes no sense to me :/ but hey ho.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    Suuuure, why not. I'll put a different one in, looking a less little fat. I couldn't have posed more if I tried, but the camera caught him well :yep:
    for some reason i was expecting a cat and was a little disappointed to see a picture of a dog...

ReputationRep:
    nothing from bristol for me either but im sure my time will come haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoMC)
    Ah, i wonder what brizzle are doing with us remaining on holders, i realllyyy hope they have finished rejecting, but somehow i doubt it , what does everyone else think?
    Yeah, I don't think they have finished rejected. Maybe they are waiting until after tomorrow's interviews? Did you ask for feedback?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I don't think they have finished rejected. Maybe they are waiting until after tomorrow's interviews? Did you ask for feedback?
    every time i see hat you've posted i get worried incase you've been rejected

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.