Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animalmad1992)
    good luck to you aswell

do you somehow know about RVC, or is this a guess?

im sooooo nervous now that i feel ill

I'm not planning on taking the RVC offer but yeah I'm nervous too. And I phoned them a week or so ago (read the post above).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by East Stah)
    I'm not planning on taking the RVC offer but yeah I'm nervous too. And I phoned them a week or so ago (read the post above).
    where is ur first choice??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    where is ur first choice??
    Notttinghamm =D I'm around 99% of the way to making up my mind. If RVC doesn't come through within this week I'll just withdraw and firm notts and insure liverpool.

Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Notttinghamm =D I'm around 99% of the way to making up my mind. If RVC doesn't come through within this week I'll just withdraw and firm notts and insure liverpool.

Yourself?
    I'm stuck between Nottingham and RVC.. (if i got an RVC offer- which i doubt i will 2 be honest)

Originally i thought Bristol would be my first choice.. but changed my mind after the campus tour etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    I'm stuck between Nottingham and RVC.. (if i got an RVC offer- which i doubt i will 2 be honest)

Originally i thought Bristol would be my first choice.. but changed my mind after the campus tour etc.

Notts is amazing =P.

And if you decide to take notts join the group i made on facebook. Just type in nottingham veterinary on the group search. and find the one referring to offers 2010.

ReputationRep:
    Notts is amazing =P.

And if you decide to take notts join the group i made on facebook. Just type in nottingham veterinary on the group search. and find the one referring to offers 2010.
    Yer notts. was really impressive! cool i will

ReputationRep:
    RVC OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
    Sorry - couldn't resist - I haven't really had an offer. I am waiting for one like everyone else and and am SO bored with the wait. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I nearly died then!!! Dnt do that to us XD

ReputationRep:
    thats actually kinda cruel... youll get neg repped if too many ppl see it!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I ACTUALLY NEARLY DIED with that message. grr!

ReputationRep:
    Omg for a moment there I thought there was news!!

That gave me a heart attack and I'm not even waiting on RVC!!

ReputationRep:
    woooo just applied for liverpool accomodation, its all so real now!!!
    and i ate a lot of pasta for lunch... and i mean a lot! so much i kinda feel sick now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vetvetvetvetvet)
    RVC OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry - couldn't resist - I haven't really had an offer. I am waiting for one like everyone else and and am SO bored with the wait. :woo:

OKAY even though i was tempted to do that too - NOT FUNNY!:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vetvetvetvetvet)
    RVC OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're lucky i've already used my rep for today. just hope i dont remember this tomorow

ReputationRep:
    Liverpoooooooool news please. Bored at work!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I'm a first year vet student at Liverpool and I just wanted to wish all those that had interviews today, past and future good luck! I was passing the waiting area after lectures this morning and all the friends and family waiting for candidates looked so nervous, we really aren't that scary you know!

I was in your position last year and I know how you feel. If you have any questions or need any help then feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    I died :eek:

Thanks for the cake advice; it came out really marbley so I'm very happy plain buttercream in the middle and chocolate fudge frosting on top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sartorius)
    Hi everyone,

I'm a first year vet student at Liverpool and I just wanted to wish all those that had interviews today, past and future good luck! I was passing the waiting area after lectures this morning and all the friends and family waiting for candidates looked so nervous, we really aren't that scary you know!

I was in your position last year and I know how you feel. If you have any questions or need any help then feel free to ask
    If you could tell me if I've got a place, that would be pretty good :yes: haha
    Hmmm, yeah where is the best self-catered halls to go to? Infact, does anybody go into private housing in first year? I'm a bit of a homely person!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caraghk123)
    How come you don't put egg in your cakes?!
    i just don't eat eggs or anything with eggs in, otherwise i would aha.

MY DADS CATS JUST HAD KITTENSSSSSSSS!
    im gonna go see them on mondayy!! im so excited...hes sending me pictures in a bizzle.

xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, I nearly cried when I saw that, that was mean!

But, considering we are comparing pets, there is a picture of my dog in the spoiler, it's not a fantastic picture though, and it's the wrong way up :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ]

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.