Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, he is mega cute!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Oh my god, I nearly cried when I saw that, that was mean!

But, considering we are comparing pets, there is a picture of my dog in the spoiler, it's not a fantastic picture though, and it's the wrong way up :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ]
    Your wonky dog is lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Nico*)
    Oh my god, he is mega cute!!!
    If that is to me, she is a girl :p: Everyone always thinks she's a boy, but I think she's too pretty to look like a boy.

It was my last day at my vets today, sad times I saw my first pyo though, which was pretty cool. It was only her first season and they wanted to breed from her, so that was quite sad. But I can't carry on going to the vets every week because I have too much work to do, I can always go back next year.

ReputationRep:
    EDINBURGH OFFER!!!!

WOOHOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Just waiting to hear from Liverpool now . . Does anyone know when they are going to tell us??? xx

ReputationRep:
    My dog is being really weird today he won't leave me alone even when I went to the toilet he sat outside crying, strange animal!

That's him in my little pic by my name

ReputationRep:
    Oooohhh do NOT do that again!! So so so mean :mad:

ReputationRep:
    It's not very exciting - but Bristol people check your emails

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samz56)
    It's not very exciting - but Bristol people check your emails
    Nothing yet... Why?
    I'm expecting my rejection soon, though.

ReputationRep:
    WOW - that was unbelievably cruel....

ReputationRep:
    My sister just got an e-mail from bristol saying that due to delays this year they won't be able to reply to everyone before the deadline and on the subject of animal names I have two ginger cats called Harry and William (my mum named them it was nothing to do with me!!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Nothing yet... Why?
    I'm expecting my rejection soon, though.
    YES!! finally an email from bristol haha. mine pretty much says the same about delays with the process etc...so maybe there is still hope =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tink_89)
    YES!! finally an email from bristol haha. mine pretty much says the same about delays with the process etc...so maybe there is still hope =)
    Steph check your junk mail. mine went in there xx

ReputationRep:
    Nope, nothing. Did you literally just get it?

ReputationRep:
    Mine came through just after 5pm, so I posted once I'd got it.

ReputationRep:
    My little calico cat (we just got her last Christmas) was found to have a wee heart murmur, and apparently one of the first things my vet said was, "tell Laura to bring her stethoscope home to have a wee listen." Lol I love my vets.

Here she is, does anyone else think she has a pointy face? She's so sweet though, purrs constantly.

• Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Got that email too.

ReputationRep:
    Why can't Liverpool give me a offer! I WANT ONE.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the Ed offer back there!

Guys, seriously, my dogs are the cutest. They are in my profile, but are also my avatar thingy Admittedly Toby is a terrier, and I am more of a collie/springer person but he is the sweetest dog, he behaves like a puppy but sleeps on my bed and curls up to me like a cat! And Holly is a bit scruffy but she is gorgeous, a collie x greyhound. I have just been dosing her up with metacam for her possible cruciate ligament injury... which hopefully will not turn out to be one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shedlife)
    Why can't Liverpool give me a offer! I WANT ONE.
    at least you have an offer
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    So, hows everyones day been?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.