Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    So, hows everyones day been?
    unproductive as usual :p: good old gap years
    i bought some shoes today for £2 in a shop thats closing down!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Nico*)
    If you could tell me if I've got a place, that would be pretty good :yes: haha
    Hmmm, yeah where is the best self-catered halls to go to? Infact, does anybody go into private housing in first year? I'm a bit of a homely person!
    I wish I could tell you

Derby and Rathbone are pretty good self-catered halls. I don't know many people who go into private housing in the first year, there are probably less than five in the year at a guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDVet)
    My little calico cat (we just got her last Christmas) was found to have a wee heart murmur, and apparently one of the first things my vet said was, "tell Laura to bring her stethoscope home to have a wee listen." Lol I love my vets.

Here she is, does anyone else think she has a pointy face? She's so sweet though, purrs constantly.

that is the prettiest cat ever!

(Original post by Shedlife)
    Why can't Liverpool give me a offer! I WANT ONE.
    me tooooo

EDIT: i got that bristol email too lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    at least you have an offer
    I can still want :p:

ReputationRep:
    i got that bristol email too.... WHY DONT THEY HURRY UP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    that is the prettiest cat ever!

me tooooo

EDIT: i got that bristol email too lol
    Hehe my mum thinks she's ugly compared to my other cats, but in a funny way (it's the markings on her face, apparently she looks like a picasso). Poor wee thing, I love her!
    She's a long haired moggie from Cats Protection. <3

ReputationRep:
    I want a cat :p: Actually, I want your cats, but any will do

ReputationRep:
    I wish we could re-sticky this thread, it looks kind of sad halfway down the page.

ReputationRep:
    Teehee I actually persuaded my mum to get another cat (the one above) at Christmas even though I wasn't going to be at home to look after her. But she's really nice, my mum loves her (even if she thinks she looks strange). Like when my mum had knee surgery, the cat decided to lick her surgical scars lol. A bit disgusting, but very sweet all the same.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone at the open day today? I was there Purple shirt first year xxx

ReputationRep:
    This is my baby jowie. I love him <3 he has diff coloured eyes and he's deaf bless him.(which is why he's on a lead, he only goes out with me Im not cruel leaving him tied up hahaha)
    Hes actually a complete maniac tho not as innocent as he looks :P I hope the pic shows up when I post this coz Ive never tried before
    Attached Images

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Spoiler:
    Show

Here are a few ratty pics, since we are all sharing. :P
    Yes, Misty is an alcoholic. ;/

ReputationRep:
    Haha it took me ages to find the rat in the first picture! I was looking under the table and by the foot (I'm assurming it's yours!). But then I scrolled down and was like, 'found it!'
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Haha it took me ages to find the rat in the first picture! I was looking under the table and by the foot (I'm assurming it's yours!). But then I scrolled down and was like, 'found it!'
    Hehe, my messy second year uni room. :rolleyes: Was a friends foot, actually! I was the amazing photographer. The bottle was empty so we were enjoying watching Misty attempt to lick it.. she was just the tiniest bit too short. heh.

ReputationRep:
    Hey lovely photos everyone... I just want to ask, as a rat fan... have you had problems with their breathing? We lost so many to what I seem to remember is mycoplasma or something. In fact we lost so many that I couldn't face getting any more for the heartbreak. I just want to know what other people have experienced. X
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Oh my god, I nearly cried when I saw that, that was mean!

But, considering we are comparing pets, there is a picture of my dog in the spoiler, it's not a fantastic picture though, and it's the wrong way up :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ]
    your dog wins hands down in the best-looking dog competition. she's beautiful!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Erulisse)
    Hey lovely photos everyone... I just want to ask, as a rat fan... have you had problems with their breathing? We lost so many to what I seem to remember is mycoplasma or something. In fact we lost so many that I couldn't face getting any more for the heartbreak. I just want to know what other people have experienced. X
    I've not, but I got my rats from breeders - wayyy less chance of mycoplasmosis if you get your rats from a breeder rather than a pet shop etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schizopear)
    your dog wins hands down in the best-looking dog competition. she's beautiful!
    Thank youu Try telling that to Tony :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caraghk123)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Here are a few ratty pics, since we are all sharing. :P
    Yes, Misty is an alcoholic. ;/
    How do you attach ur pics so they show up like that. Im not great with attachments etc haha
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Steppphh your dog is gorgeous!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 21, 2010

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.