Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I'm in a really weird mood. I don't want to do anything in particular, but I'm really bored. TV/book etc don't appeal right now for some reason.. I want to go out with my friends, they've gone out for someone's birthday but I can't get ID

I want some vetty news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    I had an interview in November, I'm on hold and waiting to hear. It seems they rejected lots of people today. Do you know what number you are?

And if we're talking good looking dogs, mine definitely wins, I'll get a picture of her uploaded, she is gorgeous
    ive no idea wat number i am sorry, do you? if so, how did you find out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haddie...)
    one of the vets I worked with said these pigs were bad because people are selling them on the Internet as miniture when they're not and people are buyig them as pets and then they're growing too big and people don't know what to do with them :/they do
    look cute though
    Really??! I remember doing a english GCSE past paper on a similar newspaper story. only the owners knew they were buying a proper pig..

ReputationRep:
    i'm going chester zoo tomorrow with biology

ReputationRep:
    AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! !!! Come on RVC!!!!!
    Sorry just needed to get that out, this waiting is driving me mental! I'm scared to check my email, but I have to do it every 5 minutes anyway! Going mental!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollykb)
    Sorry just needed to get that out, this waiting is driving me mental! I'm scared to check my email, but I have to do it every 5 minutes anyway! Going mental!!
    Are they not like the slowest uni?

I have a feeling we will definietly hear at the end of next week, and it will definietly be friday. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollykb)
    exactly how i feel lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enor)
    I nearly had a heart attack, I just got home from work, opened up the post box and on top there was a letter in a university of liverpool envelope, my heart was flipping pounding and the stupid *bleeping* letter just said thanks for applying make us your first choice, which os about the *bleeping* biology course that I'm 100% certain I won't take anyway, why the hell would you when you could be a vet?! Grrrrrr!!
    Same happened to me this morning. So cruel.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    RVC do leave everything pretty late! But good in a way they dont send out really early offers or rejections, cus they can then look at EVERYONE after interview and make their choices. Fairer in a way. ;p

EDIT: After interview, I mean. I know they reject alottt of people cus of BMAT!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah c'mon RVC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    i'm going chester zoo tomorrow with biology
    nice

i was meant to go to london zoo once for college but i decided to go the cheapest way by avoiding the train and it took FOREVER (plus i set off late) so i missed it :o:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I love my vets :p:

I'm always in such a cheerful mood when I get back in on a Thursday night, although I'm usually pretty tired from standing up for 6 hours solid! It's funny, I get so used to it really quickly when I'm there for more than a day, but Thursday afternoons/evenings always seem to get me!

Just about to have dinner and then FINALLY finish my Chem coursework, print it off, bind it and hand it in :woo: I seriously can't wait to have this off my back and finished!

Edit :thumbsdown: to the lack of news today!

ReputationRep:
    Woo, doing my 2nd year elective project on dairy cow fertility.
    They gave us some good titles this year.

Btw, silly question but was anyone at the Ed open day on Wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the above so sick of waiting for RVC i am finding it really hard to focus on my work this week because i keep thinking about it
    After trawling through last years application thread i found the first RVC offers were given out on the 26th of March which is a week tomorrow. Could be different this year but at least that is something to compare to.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I totally agree. I think its worse now we know it could essentially be any day now, back in January/February I'd almost forgotten about RVC because I knew it'd be ages, but now I'm just compulsively checking emails :p:

ReputationRep:
    Another whole week?!? I'm gonna start biting my fingers soon, I'm running out of nails!

ReputationRep:
    I just want to hear from Liverpool, Im so tired of waiting!! just reject me if you're going too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northern)
    I agree with the above so sick of waiting for RVC i am finding it really hard to focus on my work this week because i keep thinking about it
    After trawling through last years application thread i found the first RVC offers were given out on the 26th of March which is a week tomorrow. Could be different this year but at least that is something to compare to.
    It was the same the year before that too, so I'm guessing we won't be finding out until the end of next week at the earliest, but I bet it will be the week after next

ReputationRep:
    Next week 26ths a friday so ill think they'l leave it to monday, bored of the wait now! I cant imagine how u all feel being interviewed end of last year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostwithoutyou)
    Next week 26ths a friday so ill think they'l leave it to monday, bored of the wait now! I cant imagine how u all feel being interviewed end of last year!
    My RVC interview was way back in December... It seems a life time ago....

Im more interested in hearing of Notts.

I <3 Notts ALOT!! :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.