Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not a happy bunny =( been woken up to be told that my little brother left front door open and my cats escaped. He doesnt go out on his own coz he's deaf. Hes done this once before and was hiding in someones garden but I dont know where to look and Im still half asleep lol hope he turns up soon
    my mums bf was like 'wouldn't worry about it he's JUST a cat' Im livid =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tink_89)
    Not a happy bunny =( been woken up to be told that my little brother left front door open and my cats escaped. He doesnt go out on his own coz he's deaf. Hes done this once before and was hiding in someones garden but I dont know where to look and Im still half asleep lol hope he turns up soon
    Oh no Is this what your status on facebook is about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Oh no Is this what your status on facebook is about?
    yeah jowie has his own facebook hahahaha. Im gonna kill my little bro when I next see him, he should be glad he's spending the weekend at my dads lol. He'll prob turn up but its knowing where to look coz he hides and theres a cat near me that looks exactly like him but skinnier =/ :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    Panic over jowie's back =)
    only adventured as far as next door's garden shed hahahaha. he's in trouble now tho little houdini =) glad he's back woooop xx

ReputationRep:
    If he's deaf, maybe his sense of smell is more developed? Maybe you could leave some strong smelling food on the front and back doors of your house? Granted, you'll probably also attract every cat in the neighbourhood, but it's worth a try, right?

ReputationRep:
    ahhhh vet news PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE

ReputationRep:
    Just got my Liverpool D900 offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by East Stah)
    OMG WOW seriously? You gonna firm it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Formula 1)
    OMG WOW seriously? You gonna firm it?
    Get back to the medicine thread you idiot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*starlight*conquest*~)
    If he's deaf, maybe his sense of smell is more developed? Maybe you could leave some strong smelling food on the front and back doors of your house? Granted, you'll probably also attract every cat in the neighbourhood, but it's worth a try, right?
    Thanks yeah that was my next plan. Hes home now. He was hiding in my next door neghbours shed, very adventurous hahahaha x

ReputationRep:
    What course is that?

ReputationRep:
    Morning

Any 1 who is waiting on the RVC who doesnt actually wanna go (and already has other offers) please withdraw!! lol Some of us would do any thing to go and the'yl be making their decisions about now.. so dnt delay!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks yeah that was my next plan. Hes home now. He was hiding in my next door neghbours shed, very adventurous hahahaha x
    Yay! My cat hid in one of my neighbour's upstairs bedrooms once. Luckily her mewing is incredibly loud when she wants it, so even though it's a detached house, I could hear her when I called for her from my back garden. Cause major panic though, cos I thought she was injured or trapped somewhere D:

ReputationRep:
    we defo need some vetty news, i was hoping to come on and find lots of offers given out coz im bored!!! in cardiff for my bf's birthday but hes gone to a 3 hour lecture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*starlight*conquest*~)
    Yay! My cat hid in one of my neighbour's upstairs bedrooms once. Luckily her mewing is incredibly loud when she wants it, so even though it's a detached house, I could hear her when I called for her from my back garden. Cause major panic though, cos I thought she was injured or trapped somewhere D:
    Its scary isnt it. Everyone always thinks Im over-reacting but like today he was only gone just over an hour. its knowing where to look for him tho hahaha. Im so glad he wasn't gone ages this time. little terror :P x

ReputationRep:
    ah man still no news, i dont really no why i check this so often, if i check FB i seem to feel the need to check TSR aswell when im doing nothing.. well back to the sheep i guess, working in an hour and i need to detour to get petrol on my waaay, gona pop into the vets for some drugs tooo... the jooooys!

ReputationRep:
    yeaaaa same...when im at a computer i now have a routine...facebook...hotmail...t sr..
    lol
    sad really :/
    i need to occupy my time with something useful.

ReputationRep:
    What course is that?

Bioveterinary Sciences.

Liverpool's back up vet course.

ReputationRep:
    Bioveterinary Sciences.

Liverpool's back up vet course.
    At least you got an offer, 5 people in my school got rejected :eek:

ReputationRep:
    me too, unconditional you not going to take it up though are you?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.