Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well done alice, that's fantastic news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tori687)
    hee hee i almost kill the post man every morning trying to get the post, and kill my family for ringing the house phone..got to keep the line free!
    Indeed!

Was so shocked when I even got an interview, after having 3 rejections. So getting an offer really would upset the old nervous system!

Wish I had never found out they had started giving offers!!! Would perhaps have a more relaxed weekend lol!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations Alice
    Has anyone else heard from Britsol today? x

ReputationRep:
    Mega well done Alice =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kookabura)
    Does anyone know how we are expecting to hear offers/rejections from RVC?

Track, email, phone, post? Just wondering which methods of checking/worrying I can rule out?!
    Last year it was track then a letter about a week later I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmeliaSid)
    Indeed!

Was so shocked when I even got an interview, after having 3 rejections. So getting an offer really would upset the old nervous system!

Wish I had never found out they had started giving offers!!! Would perhaps have a more relaxed weekend lol!
    Same here, its really good to see people getting offers but like you say doesnt do my nervious system any good, i think i must of checked my track about 20 times in the last 10 mins, my brain isnt realsing now nothing will happen till monday at the earliest, (note to self again uni's staff go home at weekends)
    Its my birthday on tuesday just hoping if its a big old fat rejection they wait till after my birthday x

ReputationRep:
    Same here, its really good to see people getting offers but like you say doesnt do my nervious system any good, i think i must of checked my track about 20 times in the last 10 mins, my brain isnt realsing now nothing will happen till monday at the earliest, (note to self again uni's staff go home at weekends)
    Its my birthday on tuesday just hoping if its a big old fat rejection they wait till after my birthday x

You're coming with me to Lincoln so stop complaining! :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    (Original post by Kurzyk)
    You're coming with me to Lincoln so stop complaining! :stomp:
    Cheeky mere! lol Yes i think i shall be but im still stupidly irrationally nervous, I am a worrier therefore i need to know the outcome of bristol so i can decide what to do and organise my life lol STRESSED!:stomp:
    ...i may need a lot of cakes once we get there.!!!!

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    Cheeky mere! lol Yes i think i shall be but im still stupidly irrationally nervous, I am a worrier therefore i need to know the outcome of bristol so i can decide what to do and organise my life lol STRESSED!:stomp:
    ...i may need a lot of cakes once we get there.!!!!
    Hahaha.
    I'll bake you whatever you want, but if you'll change your mind I am going to hunt you down and send my guinea pigs after you. :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurzyk)
    Hahaha.
    I'll bake you whatever you want, but if you'll change your mind I am going to hunt you down and send my guinea pigs after you. :stomp:
    haha n i will send my angry dig mob after you if you go rvc :mob: lol... i am joking.... maybe!

ReputationRep:
    Congratrulations, now you're coming (well maybe!!) to Bristol with me, Greer and Tony (and any others!!! sorry i'm shattered so can't remember off hand!)
    :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    A week and a half until some of our fates are decided!

I'm so melodramatic.

Rightooooooooo time to get ready for a house parteyyyyy and then off lambing tomorrow (neglecting my dissertation COMPLETELY)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caraghk123)
    A week and a half until some of our fates are decided!

I'm so melodramatic.

Rightooooooooo time to get ready for a house parteyyyyy and then off lambing tomorrow (neglecting my dissertation COMPLETELY)

whens ur deadline? mines in just over a week:no:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    whens ur deadline? mines in just over a week:no:
    Ahaha that's nasty! Ours is 1st June. Not started writing yet :o: BUT our module exams are from 16th May - 4th June. So I really don't want to be leaving it too last minute or it will be a major muddled stress of everything at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations Alice
    Has anyone else heard from Britsol today? x
    I like your new sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    I like your new sig
    lol thanks got insanley bored at woek! lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I got an offer for the biovet course today at liverpool. My heart was in my mouth when I checked my emails and had a UCAS track update, i thought it was a rejection from liverpool!
    I hope we get to find out soon about liverpool! I can't wait anymore!

ReputationRep:
    lol thanks got insanley bored at woek! lol
    is the picture on your profile a pic of a festival??? if it is which one is it? xxx
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    hee hee i almost kill the post man every morning trying to get the post, and kill my family for ringing the house phone..got to keep the line free!
    How was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    is the picture on your profile a pic of a festival??? if it is which one is it? xxx
    lol yeaa it is, its Glasto 09 i think

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.