Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    well done! i'm guessing you were at interviews on wed?
    yes at 3.15, LM phoned me at 6.46 last nite but i was driving. When i listened to the voice mail i couldnt stop cheering in the car, lol. Driving like an idiot to get home to tell mum and dad!!:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Steph, I saw you at the RVC interview, I think once you'd already done it, in the reception waiting area (yes, the curly red hair is very distinctive!). I had mine at 14:20. I'm not sure about mine either.

But when you look at the stats that we were given, the chances of getting an offer once you've got an interview are pretty high! And you've had a bunch of itnerviews, so you're obviously the kind of candidate the vet schools want. I realy wouldn't give up on it yet!

And anyway, my friends were telling me about this new physics theory that if you want something enough, and keep on thinking about it happening, that the universe shifts somehow and the chances of it happening increase...I'm not sure I believe it, but it's worth a try!!

And congrats on everyone's offers! I haven't been on for ages, been planning my South Africa trip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    would be to stop watery mouth and for colostrum-deficient lambs, but it is usually in a liquid form and given as a single dose..I have never came accross a pill...and as captain sarah said it would be oral antibiotic, as for its name, I can check that for you tomorrow, but dont think it would be relevent.

Yep Thanks guys!!! Just found my notes it is to stop watery mouth and definitely a little yellow pill!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sami4132)
    And anyway, my friends were telling me about this new physics theory that if you want something enough, and keep on thinking about it happening, that the universe shifts somehow and the chances of it happening increase...I'm not sure I believe it, but it's worth a try!!
    ooooooo i like the sound of that theory haha xx

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to see Scotland win against Wales today, but I'm not sure it's very likely. Ahhh rugby

Edit: I may have to amend that, given how well Scotland are playing. Fantastic play so far!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma_fallon)
    thanks

well done in getting into cambridge , that is amazing!

i play the violin too btw
    Thanks Oooh. Nice. What grade are you?

I wouldn't worry too much about the lambing. I haven't done any either and have gotten an interview. Its just been so difficult to find a farm placement. I only have 1 week on a farm, which was really really tiny, and the farmer had lost most of her cattle to foot and mouth 2 years back. Got to learn a lot about that-e.g the controls they had to put in place, and proceedures carried out. But had no opportunity to do calving, dairy, or lambing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommygunsvet)
    owwwhhhhhhhhhhh dear!!!

just found out why i haven't had a liverpool interview yet...

the email i send with my work experience questinnaire didn't attach the actual questionaire for some reason =S i'm surprised they didn't tell me though. luckily i have a contact who works there and thats how i found out.

big *****...
    eeeek are u gonna ring them on monday??
    my friend at college only got hers sent to her last week so theyre obv not finished looking at them yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    ooooooo i like the sound of that theory haha xx
    :eek: I think this theory worked for me! TRY IT

ReputationRep:
    I want to watch the rugby sooooo badly but I am stuck in my study trying and failing to do my Chemistry analysis. I don't even know where to begin

I really would much rather be at the farm now, far more fun.

ReputationRep:
    Well if you're going to watch just one match, then France versus Ireland is the match of the season! I'd love Ireland to win it, but I won't mind too much if France win; they are at home, after all.

Saying that, Scotland are playing an amazing away game against the Welsh, so you really are missing a match

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    I'd like to see Scotland win against Wales today, but I'm not sure it's very likely. Ahhh rugby

Edit: I may have to amend that, given how well Scotland are playing. Fantastic play so far!
    Dwi ddim yn hoffi hwn o gwbwl!!! Sgor shii ta be!!

ReputationRep:
    ahh all RVC forms complete, in plastic wallet with copies of references... Don't think I have to take anything else do I?

ReputationRep:
    Saying that, Scotland are playing an amazing away game against the Welsh, so you really are missing a match
    I have to ask, do you follow rugby? because this is perhaps the most pathetic game from both sides i've seen in a while!!! really rookie mistakes here. hope it improves in this second half.

COME ON WALES!!!! only fair they have a fun after an ass kicking last week! :p: all thanks to alun bin jones plays haha

ReputationRep:
    i got half of it, and lol.

ReputationRep:
    I have to ask, do you follow rugby? because this is perhaps the most pathetic game from both sides i've seen in a while!!! really rookie mistakes here. hope it improves in this second half.

COME ON WALES!!!! only fair they have a fun after an ass kicking last week! :p: all thanks to alun bin jones plays haha
    ]

I'd contest that, really, because they're playing a very good game and credit is due.
    They're playing away, and they're dominating the Welsh; you have to admit that they've outplayed the Welsh and the score shows it. The Scots haven't been brilliant with tries, that's well known, but their kicking tactics have really come forward. Especially here.
    Parks for Man of the Match?

I don't think the Welsh will win, and how they're playing they certainly don't deserve it. Unless they really push forward and start making some decent attacks, this one should belong, rightfully, to the Scots.

I don't quite get the second bit :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This is going to be an interesting finish

Edit: Amazingly recovered by the Welsh. Hats off.

ReputationRep:
    ]I don't think the Welsh will win, and how they're playing they certainly don't deserve it. Unless they really push forward and start making some decent attacks, this one should belong, rightfully, to the Scots.
    you were saying?? :p: :p:

arghhh that last 10 mins was ******* amazing!!!!whooo!!!

waits for beth to come on acting all big headed, forgetting that errrr ENGLAND won last week...

this afternoons gonna be good!!

anyone know how the rugby at AVS works?

ReputationRep:
    I just saw the last 5 mins but my Dad was shouting out the score to me. Wales :love:

Although having said that, I do think it was Scotland's to lose there. So I almost wish they had managed it. I will be watching France v Ireland though

My dad is going to Twickenham to watch England play in a couple of weeks. It is right before my birthday, he might have taken me instead of his friend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    I want to watch the rugby sooooo badly but I am stuck in my study trying and failing to do my Chemistry analysis. I don't even know where to begin

I really would much rather be at the farm now, far more fun.
    Hmm...I'm not really into watching sports. What is your chemistry analysis on?

I need to start doing research and prep on Bristol. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    you were saying?? :p: :p:

arghhh that last 10 mins was ******* amazing!!!!whooo!!!
    Exactly as I said, the Welsh could only win if they improved their attacks, which they did really well.
    However, the game really did belong to the Scots who played well from the start. Their main let down was that two players foolishly went and got sin binned; this meant at the end, Wales had to win. It doesn't mean they deserved it.
    I won't deny they played well in the close of the game, that'd be petty. But it'd be quite blind-sighted to say it was a well deserved win for Wales, as it certainly wasn't.

I have a sad feeling Ireland versus France might be a slight let down after all of this. Come on Ireland

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.