Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    How was your interview?
    I am not sure really was a very sciency interview but dont think I really excelled at it! x
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Tori687)
    I am not sure really was a very sciency interview but dont think I really excelled at it! x
    Mine was a mixture

ReputationRep:
    Woo, just found out that my friend managed to get work experience/EMS at the same country park as me and so she's staying at my house for a week this summer! Well excited.
    (We're not going at the same time, but it'll still be awesome!)

ReputationRep:
    lol yeaa it is, its Glasto 09 i think
    i was there :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Mine was a mixture
    Ye I had a mixture but i had a lot of science and the other half was work exp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    i was there :cool:
    It was amazing! are you going this year? x
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Dum de dee. I'm going to have a hard choice deciding.

ReputationRep:
    Dum de dee. I'm going to have a hard choice deciding.
    well hopefully we should all hear from everywhere by end of next week, maybe? hopefully ? lol and then your decision will be alot easier lol xx

ReputationRep:
    well hopefully we should all hear from everywhere by end of next week, maybe? hopefully ? lol and then your decision will be alot easier lol xx
    I really hope Bristol hurry up and make a decision!!! I so want to go there, so i hope they dont have many people left to reject...But they said they might not decide untill after the ucas deadline, which sucks :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoMC)
    I really hope Bristol hurry up and make a decision!!! I so want to go there, so i hope they dont have many people left to reject...But they said they might not decide untill after the ucas deadline, which sucks :stomp:
    Ah hopefully they will soon! Would you choose there over RVC if you get offers from both? if so why? Ye i got that email from them I thought it was going to be rejection email and it was that ! had my heart going!!! lol:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ah hopefully they will soon! Would you choose there over RVC if you get offers from both? if so why? Ye i got that email from them I thought it was going to be rejection email and it was that ! had my heart going!!! lol:eek:
    Yeah i would chose Bristol over RVC...
    I like both campuses / courses, and especially like the RVC hawkshead campus...But i'd rather do a 5 year course at bristol than a 6 year course at london so that why bristols my number one. Plus the people at bristol were mega mega nice .
    When was your bristol interview? where else are you waiting to here from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enor)
    Congratrulations, now you're coming (well maybe!!) to Bristol with me, Greer and Tony (and any others!!! sorry i'm shattered so can't remember off hand!)
    :woo:
    Oi! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enor)
    Congratrulations, now you're coming (well maybe!!) to Bristol with me, Greer and Tony (and any others!!! sorry i'm shattered so can't remember off hand!)
    :woo:
    I like this so much it's ridiculous! In fact I :love: it!!! I wish there was a like/love button on tsr!!! I am, for some reason, ridiculously excited about the idea that I will be going to vet school in Sept as long as I get AAB! Which pretty much defines what I will be doing from now until exams to try and get that. Seriously well done Alice as well. :woo:

I really wish RVC would get on with it though, I didn't even apply there and I'm bervous for all you lot! I want you all to get offers!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    I like this so much it's ridiculous! In fact I :love: it!!! I wish there was a like/love button on tsr!!! I am, for some reason, ridiculously excited about the idea that I will be going to vet school in Sept as long as I get AAB! Which pretty much defines what I will be doing from now until exams to try and get that. Seriously well done Alice as well. :woo:

I really wish RVC would get on with it though, I didn't even apply there and I'm bervous for all you lot! I want you all to get offers!!
    Omg I'm going to Australia tomorrow!!!
    little bit drunk and very excited wooooooo!!!

why did I just quote you?? Woah I'm drunk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haddie...)
    Omg I'm going to Australia tomorrow!!!
    little bit drunk and very excited wooooooo!!!

why did I just quote you?? Woah I'm drunk
    hungover plane journeys are not fun :no:

have an awesome time in australia though! :party: will you have internet?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Becky!!!! I feek awful now :s:

How exciting that you're going to Oz today haddie :woo: Have a really awesoe time!! I can't believe its only 3 weeks till I go to NZ, sooooo much to do!!! But a month today, I'll be miking cows in kiwi land This is what a gap year's about!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh Bristol
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Bristol seem to have the most offer holders on here

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhh yay well done alice!!!!! so happy for youuuuu....

and im with JoMC, Bristol need to HURRY UP! the longer they take the more likely i am to firm edinburgh hahaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    ahhhhhh yay well done alice!!!!! so happy for youuuuu....

and im with JoMC, Bristol need to HURRY UP! the longer they take the more likely i am to firm edinburgh hahaa
    I dnt get why u want 2 hear back from Birstol so much? I thought you really wanted Edinburgh?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.