Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    I got repped and negged by a lurker in the same day!! Seriously, man up you silly people and leave a reason!!! (*Expects negs for that comment...!*)
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    Wtf? Someone (presumably a lurker, seeing as it had no effect and no message) negged me for the post I just quoted :rolleyes: Man up, people, start leaving a name and a reason.
    Bunch of clowns they are!! (soo gonan get negged again :ninja: )
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Back from an 8 hour shift at work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurzyk)
    I'm still thinking about it, my interview went quite well, so I'm hoping for an offer.
    lucky for some lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*starlight*conquest*~)
    You'll live becky, i'm sure

On a more serious note:

I've just diagnosed the horses I care for with lice.
    http://www.equine-vet.co.uk/informat...and%20Lice.pdf
    There's some info there. Switch is designed to control sweet itch but would work for lice, you could probably treat the 5 effected ones with one bottle which is about £30. The Barricade spray it mentions sounds much more hard work and more expensive at bout £75. Just to clarify, I didn't actually know this stuff, I just googled it!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody ever watched Friends and seen the episode with Chandler, Rachel and the cheese cake to know how badly I want it ? >:

Btw, was it the same last year with RVC being that slow?

ReputationRep:
    I'd kill for some cheese cake now.

I hope RVC will harry up.
    Theres a vet at my practice called harry who just graduated from the rvc.
    your post just reminded me of this...:o:

jeeeez today has been boring

ReputationRep:
    So, what's with people giving out negative rep today?

The vets at the practice I worked in were all from Glasgow and Edinburgh! Literally, not a single one from England.

Not that I mind.

ReputationRep:
    i got randomly negged by a lurker bout a year ago and they had reasonable power so it got rid of one of my squares. when i subbed i looked up who it was and it was no one who wanted to be a vet. i wonder what they were doing there :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i got randomly negged by a lurker bout a year ago and they had reasonable power so it got rid of one of my squares. when i subbed i looked up who it was and it was no one who wanted to be a vet. i wonder what they were doing there :confused:
    There's always random people who look at things they're not even interested in. I just got +ve and -ve rep for the same post. :woo:

Anybody here's been to Sutton Trust summer school at Nottingham last year? :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I think we get loads of lurkers in this forum, like the medic, (formula1 I think?? Sorry to use you as an example if you read this, you seem quite nice!) and I reckon there are probably tonnes more. I have no idea why, but they do seem to take a strange dislike to negging us for the most random things
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Why would they lurk here of all places beats me

ReputationRep:
    i think that formula1 chap is friends with east stah,,,so lurks him rather than the forum. if that makes sense.
    i bet all next years applicants are lurking.
    xxx

edit: NOT implying they are leaving the rep btw

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah true, I lurked last year a little bit, I didn't rep/neg anyone though!

ReputationRep:
    We need some vetty news! I'm sure there will be lots this week. It's only 10 days until the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, it doesn't seem very long ago I was agonising over getting my PS down to size! Or doing the BMAT, or the day I was so excited about getting two interview invites in half an hour! I feel like a granny saying that :p:
    Good luck this week everyone, especially Steph and Beth and the other people who haven't got an offer yet

ReputationRep:
    Anybody ever watched Friends and seen the episode with Chandler, Rachel and the cheese cake to know how badly I want it ? >:

Btw, was it the same last year with RVC being that slow?
    I think RVC always take ages dont they? I didnt hear til 26th March last year which is next friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostwithoutyou)
    I think RVC always take ages dont they? I didnt hear til 26th March last year which is next friday.
    Miss Lostwithoutyou I actually don't know, this is my first time applying, which you know from facebook already. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Very true! What I meant was from my experience they took ages
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Dum de dummm. C'mon unis.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting bored of RVC now =/ . Should I just withdraw? (opinions please =D )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.