Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have to sell my horse at the end of August theres no way we could afford to keep her while i'm at uni, and theres no one else to ride her so she would get sooo bored!! i'll be so sad when she goes, but on the plus side at least the money will help towards uni! and I think my Grandad will appreciate the rest too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_Vet101)
    just to butt in..i hated my bristol interview!! but enjoyed my notts and liverpool one... but then iv heard some people enjoyed their interview at bristol so i guess it was a mix...

praying we get some news this week!! has anyone heard from notts after interview? the suspense is all too much now haha xxx
    I heard from notts after interview. Big fat rejection. But it was for the pre-lim so probs different process for main vet course....

ReputationRep:
    I was rejected from notts about end of feb for main course.
    Still constantly checking e-mail, over and over and over for bristol. the wait is officially killing me.

ReputationRep:
    rach...(: we have applied to all the same unis and got the same interviews haha strange!

Moonlight* ah thats good that the people are nice, i cant imagine riding oscar for someone else! would be horrible but hes the same, we know a family who would buy him so thats good.

tink_89 ahh no sorry to hear that!! got everything crossed for you for bristol!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conzola)
    I was rejected from notts about end of feb for main course.
    Still constantly checking e-mail, over and over and over for bristol. the wait is officially killing me.
    When were you interviewed?

ReputationRep:
    i absolutely Hated my interview for bristol too it was awful!! bristol tho, u can still keep ure hopes up cos i was interviewed in november and got rejected last week, which means theyll have done lots of rejections at that time, and u still havent heard which is v good
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    I think we get loads of lurkers in this forum, like the medic, (formula1 I think?? Sorry to use you as an example if you read this, you seem quite nice!) and I reckon there are probably tonnes more. I have no idea why, but they do seem to take a strange dislike to negging us for the most random things
    I'm a lurker I'm afraid :sigh:

I've got nothing to do with Vetmed, but am just interested, and once I started reading the thread I got addicted :p:

I've never negged anyone though (or + repped for that matter ) because I don't know enough about what you talk about to have an opinion really.

I am extremely jealous of all the lambing everyone is doing though. :love: :sheep: :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Mandy ~)

I've got nothing to do with Vetmed, but am just interested, and once I started reading the thread I got addicted :p:

I've never negged anyone though (or + repped for that matter ) because I don't know enough about what you talk about to have an opinion really.

I am extremely jealous of all the lambing everyone is doing though. :love: :sheep: :love:
    I love this idea that we have people watching our thread despite not being applicants :p: It's mental! And yeah, lambing is awesome :love:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if the end of march is just a rough date for when we should have all our replies or is that definate?

im waiting to here from liverpool and its driving me mad! i think im gonna rip my hair out with frustration if i dont hear soon

ReputationRep:
    I actually quite liked my Bristol interview.. Unlike some of the other interviews,, i felt like they moulded the interview around what ever I wanted to talk about.. i.e the questions didnt seem as predetermined as they did for some of the others.. They were also really friendly.. made me feel relaxed and not nervous..

It was challenging though...

P.s so many new ppl. on the thread recently !!! think its a sign how frustrated every1 is getting with waiting lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe25)
    does anyone know if the end of march is just a rough date for when we should have all our replies or is that definate?

im waiting to here from liverpool and its driving me mad! i think im gonna rip my hair out with frustration if i dont hear soon
    Unfortunately, it's a rough date. It's the UCAS official deadline, but the universities have been known to make applicants wait even longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Mandy ~)

We don't hate lurkers, just find the repping/negging ones a bit strange Its quite easy to get drawn into random threads, I lurked the Cambridge Chat one for a while before I got bored

Speaking of lambing, mine was awesome again at the weekend. We had to shoot one with dead lambs that we couldn't get out, but other than that it was really good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    there was a thread on TSR about it aswell, the article was in the times, and if u read it edinburgh uni actually admit to favouring people in scotland and north of england.

but as i have an offer,,,, i dont care :p:
    Lol I've just heard this from my sis, but I wasn't aware Ed had actually admitted to it.
    I just get annoyed because it suggests that most people are from Scotland/North of England, but basically from what I've seen this doesn't seem to be the case.

Haha I actually managed to get my sis to join TSR! She's doing psychology next year (probably at Ed). :P
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    can we have pictures of the ponies, please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_Vet101)
    rach...(: we have applied to all the same unis and got the same interviews haha strange!
    so have i :p: , same decisions as you so far too haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    When were you interviewed?
    10th feb

ReputationRep:
    for notts 3rd march for bristol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schizopear)
    can we have pictures of the ponies, please?

my horsieee!! *not for sale
    didn't realize how lucky I was before about being able to keep her!
    as for the deadlines, i hear end of April for Glasgows decision last year.

oww link doesn't work, probs coz FB is set to private..mehh (or maby it does)

http://www.facebook.com/bethan.e.til...d=295971665033

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I would let you know although I havent heard from bristol pre lim i know other applicants have heard that they have got in. I havent though, not sure if they have given out all offers or not , anyone know anything? xxx

ReputationRep:
    not looking good for my liverpool interview on wednesday, I'm so unprepared it is unreal and I feel like a walking zombie at the moment. Been working on a sheep farm since beginning of feb, which is tiring anyway, but have worked the last 14 days straight through as 12 hour days, working tomorrow and then driving straight to liverpool tomorrow night for an interview wed morning and then working again wed afternoon. I don't feel like I know anything (apart from sheep!) and am shattered....this is going to go so badly wrong

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.