Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_Vet101)
    rach...(: we have applied to all the same unis and got the same interviews haha strange!

Moonlight* ah thats good that the people are nice, i cant imagine riding oscar for someone else! would be horrible but hes the same, we know a family who would buy him so thats good.

tink_89 ahh no sorry to hear that!! got everything crossed for you for bristol!!
    aww that's cool
    but at least you've two more to hear from!!
    i've only got the one
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe25)
    does anyone know if the end of march is just a rough date for when we should have all our replies or is that definate?

im waiting to here from liverpool and its driving me mad! i think im gonna rip my hair out with frustration if i dont hear soon
    ahhhh me too!!!! i am going mad waiting on a decision!!! last hope for me you a first time app?
    ohh and apparently l'pool have been known to go after the '''deadline''... so i've been told like lol
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach...(:)
    i was rejected 2 days later!!!
    well it went kinda bad if i'm honest i would really love them to offer me a place!! ( as would many people lol! )
    they look FAB for equine
    aww i couldn't sell mine... i find it hard when we breed them and then sell them on as foals!!! haha.

ooooh you know me...... OOOHHH i know you too!!!!! lmao.
    x
    Was ur Bristol interview on the 10th? where u with ur mum? i met a girl from northern ireland wearing a check jacket.. .. probably not you but jus checkin in case?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Surely if they've decided already, they'd put us out of our misery and reject us or give us offers? Why would they wait?
    Yea you're probably right! I was just trying to find a counter argument that was both commendable and rational, but I don't think there is one :p:
    More wishful thinking on my part that RVC would put us out of our MISERY today

ReputationRep:
    kookabura im sure youl be fine, i found my liverpool really friendly and they really focused you on what to say at each station. and surely thel be impressed at the amount of lambing your doing atm!!

nicola92 wheres your first choice? i cant decide between them.. i love the notts course but would love liverpool cos you get to live in the city for a bit.. iv always lived in the middle of no where so that would be nice! haha

alsoo guys can you see a profile photo for me or not? im so confused about how to work this profily thing haha... i know i dont sound clever enough to be a vet do i!! :P xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulamoto)
    Yea you're probably right! I was just trying to find a counter argument that was both commendable and rational, but I don't think there is one :p:
    More wishful thinking on my part that RVC would put us out of our MISERY today
    I'm still being doubly optimistic and wanting to get an RVC offer *AND* get it tomorrow so I don't need to go to my liverpool interview! Think it might be too much to hope for though. I do wish they would hurry up though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kookabura)
    I'm still being doubly optimistic and wanting to get an RVC offer *AND* get it tomorrow so I don't need to go to my liverpool interview! Think it might be too much to hope for though. I do wish they would hurry up though!
    Best of luck with your interview, I'm sure you'll fly through it
    Fingers crossed you'll find out by tomorrow so you can avoid the hassle! Is it just a grad interview day?

ReputationRep:
    I think it is. im a normal a level applicant and going on wed. But i did have a problem with my ucas which caused a delay, and this was the last slot available

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_Vet101)
    kookabura im sure youl be fine, i found my liverpool really friendly and they really focused you on what to say at each station. and surely thel be impressed at the amount of lambing your doing atm!!

nicola92 wheres your first choice? i cant decide between them.. i love the notts course but would love liverpool cos you get to live in the city for a bit.. iv always lived in the middle of no where so that would be nice! haha

alsoo guys can you see a profile photo for me or not? im so confused about how to work this profily thing haha... i know i dont sound clever enough to be a vet do i!! :P xxx
    hmm, i absolutely adore notts, i totally fell in love with it, i love them both for different reason though..plus liverpool is so close to me. they're both amazing like - i'd be so happy to get an offer for any of them

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, I thought some offers had been given out, 4 pages since lunchtime! But apparently it was everyone's frustration at not having news

Claire's right, we don't mind the lurkers, but the random negging is a bit odd! Although I got repped by someone who gave me 60 points for my last comment about lurker repping, so thank you whoever that was!

It's our last day of term tomorrow! Such a relief, I can't wait to get into revision properly over Easter and have a bit of a break at the same time. And I'm lambing next week so that should be fun Good luck for Weds Kookaburra, hopefully your interview will be all about sheep and you will ace it!

My Bristol interview was nice, they did grill me and push me to see how far my knowledge went, and I couldn't answer everything, but I did feel like they were looking to see what I could tell them, and then shaping their questions around my answers, as opposed to predetermined questions. Quite unlike the 'good cop bad cop' set up of my Cambridge one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    Was ur Bristol interview on the 10th? where u with ur mum? i met a girl from northern ireland wearing a check jacket.. .. probably not you but jus checkin in case?
    hey
    erm nope mine was the 3rd of march lol
    my mum and dad were both with me :rolleyes: haha.
    how'd yours go? mine obviously didn't go well at all ( even though i come out of it saying it was the best out of the three interviews! ) and got rejected 2 days later lol
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conzola)
    I think it is. im a normal a level applicant and going on wed. But i did have a problem with my ucas which caused a delay, and this was the last slot available
    Best of luck with it! What's your first choice?

Did you take that photo of the aye aye in your avatar pic? I love them they're so odd looking.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    I've misplaced my AS level certificates . Is this a problem, as I'll have my A2 ones, including As general studies and extended project.. the only one I wouldn't have would be As history??

ReputationRep:
    no first choice as i just want any offer.
    And secondly no but i wish they are weird but for some reason i love em.

ReputationRep:
    right....iv started checking track even when i dont have an email telling me its changed. i understand they have a lot of people to go through.. but like notts for instance practically promised to let us know first week of march so where are they?!?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach...(:)
    hey
    erm nope mine was the 3rd of march lol
    my mum and dad were both with me :rolleyes: haha.
    how'd yours go? mine obviously didn't go well at all ( even though i come out of it saying it was the best out of the three interviews! ) and got rejected 2 days later lol
    x
    Bit random, but did you come over on a plane with a couple of other people that you randomly met who were also going to Bristol interviews that day?! I think I saw you, and I walked round with a guy called Roland who said something like this...I might be wrong though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    I've misplaced my AS level certificates . Is this a problem, as I'll have my A2 ones, including As general studies and extended project.. the only one I wouldn't have would be As history??
    I havent even got any i dont think, just the statement of results. Dont they all come complete on the a2 ones??
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Conzola)
    I havent even got any i dont think, just the statement of results. Dont they all come complete on the a2 ones??
    I hope so :eek3: I'll have my A2 main subjects Chemistry, Biology and Maths, which is fine for most unis, and then my A2 general studies accepted as the As for liverpool and my extended project.. if they were seperate then I'd maybe have to re-purchase my As history one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Bit random, but did you come over on a plane with a couple of other people that you randomly met who were also going to Bristol interviews that day?! I think I saw you, and I walked round with a guy called Roland who said something like this...I might be wrong though!
    hi!
    erm well we flew over and didn't know anyone, but like very early on we met people who live in Colraine in Northern Ireland and we stayed with them the WHOLE day.... lol
    and we had the same flight home at 7 that night so you prob did see me! haha.
    i was wearing a grey coat.. and trousers and heels and a wee white shirt... i ain't great at describing these things hahaha
    x

ReputationRep:
    Kinda off topic BUT....

I wish Liverpool would hurry up.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.