Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shedlife)
    Kinda off topic BUT....

I wish Liverpool would hurry up.
    MEEEE TOO!!!

it's actually getting on my nerves not knowing...!

i've got a compulsive disorder for checking emails and UCAS now!

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    my horsieee!! *not for sale
    didn't realize how lucky I was before about being able to keep her!
    as for the deadlines, i hear end of April for Glasgows decision last year.

oww link doesn't work, probs coz FB is set to private..mehh (or maby it does)

http://www.facebook.com/bethan.e.til...d=295971665033
    Your horse looks really nice and the scenary is amazing!! I have tried to attach a picture of my horse but I don't no if its worked...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Yep your photo has worked, your horse looks really sweet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_Vet101)
    just to butt in..i hated my bristol interview!! but enjoyed my notts and liverpool one... but then iv heard some people enjoyed their interview at bristol so i guess it was a mix...

praying we get some news this week!! has anyone heard from notts after interview? the suspense is all too much now haha xxx
    Fancy finding you on here :p:

And yes, I really liked my Bristol interview. But then, I really like many many things when it comes to Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds mostly like people got offers from the interviews they enjoyed I guess if you enjoy it you're more likely to have come across as confident and to have sounded knowledgeable; if you thought it went well then likely enough it did. With exceptions, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    Sounds mostly like people got offers from the interviews they enjoyed I guess if you enjoy it you're more likely to have come across as confident and to have sounded knowledgeable; if you thought it went well then likely enough it did. With exceptions, obviously.

yer totally agree with you there... did u enjoy ur RVC interview? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Unfortunately, it's a rough date. It's the UCAS official deadline, but the universities have been known to make applicants wait even longer.
    :eek3: noooo i thought i was finally gonna be able to stop organizing my life around checking email/track constantly and get some work done :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    yer totally agree with you there... did u enjoy ur RVC interview? x
    Well..at the time, yes. But now I've completely overthought it and have no idea if it went well or not! Meh, I don't really care any more, insurance offer would be lovely but at he end of the day I'm extremely lucky in that I have an offer from my first choice, and I'm going to be doing my absolute best to get the grades. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    the waiting seems more boring now than ever before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    Well..at the time, yes. But now I've completely overthought it and have no idea if it went well or not! Meh, I don't really care any more, insurance offer would be lovely but at he end of the day I'm extremely lucky in that I have an offer from my first choice, and I'm going to be doing my absolute best to get the grades. What about you?

Yer, i remember walking out with a smile on my face.. but then when i thought about the questions.. i realised how obvious the answers i got wrong were and also how badly i worded things.. but as you say.. its not as bad when u'v got other offers.. so i'm not too worried.. though i have wanted to go to the RVC ever since i was 16! :cool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    my horsieee!! *not for sale
    didn't realize how lucky I was before about being able to keep her!
    as for the deadlines, i hear end of April for Glasgows decision last year.

oww link doesn't work, probs coz FB is set to private..mehh (or maby it does)

http://www.facebook.com/bethan.e.til...d=295971665033
    oh, i think i'm the only person who can't see it because i don't have facebook...

ReputationRep:
    helllllooooo from australia
    too tired from jet lag to read through all the pages ive missed, any news?
    having a fab time here and loving the wildlife! the family i'm living with have a family of possums living on their roof, a python living in the garage and kookabarras everywhere! not enjoying the massive huntman spiders so much :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haddie...)
    having a fab time here and loving the wildlife! the family i'm living with have a family of possums living on their roof, a python living in the garage and kookabarras everywhere! not enjoying the massive huntman spiders so much :/
    Wow, I'm so jealous No offers/yesterday were given out yesterday. There must be some news by the end of the week, though.

ReputationRep:
    last year RVC offers were given out on the 26th/27th and lots of liverpool rejections on the 27th. so i'm thinking we should hear stuff at the end of the week.
    The xbox i ordered should arrive around then so even if i get rejected from liverpool i have something to cheer me up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haddie...)
    I'm scared of snakes!!! aaaaahhhhhh a python in the garage sounds like a nightmare, I prefer the idea of spiders!! Hope you're having an amazing time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_Vet101)
    kookabura im sure youl be fine, i found my liverpool really friendly and they really focused you on what to say at each station. and surely thel be impressed at the amount of lambing your doing atm!!

nicola92 wheres your first choice? i cant decide between them.. i love the notts course but would love liverpool cos you get to live in the city for a bit.. iv always lived in the middle of no where so that would be nice! haha

alsoo guys can you see a profile photo for me or not? im so confused about how to work this profily thing haha... i know i dont sound clever enough to be a vet do i!! :P xxx

Oooh what time did you have your Liverpool interview Laura? I was on the 3rd March too!

Also, has anyone else been rejected from Nottingham but had nothing on UCAS track?
    Still no update for it and I was rejected in January... eeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enor)
    I'm scared of snakes!!! aaaaahhhhhh a python in the garage sounds like a nightmare, I prefer the idea of spiders!! Hope you're having an amazing time
    Thankfully its a python not anything poisonous! and hes got a massive lump inside him so we reacon hes eaten a possum or something so he pretty content just sitting not moving alot. ahh jet lag sucks! its ten to nine pm here and im mega tired!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enor)
    you ever seen snakes on a plane?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    Haha that film is awful! I went to see it on my first date with my boyfriend. It was so awful, it was funny though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    That film is hilariously BAD! lol
    ahh its quarter past 8 not quarter past nine damn! I want to go to bed but don't want to wake up at 4am again :/

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.