Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I like all the spin-offs they were gonna do like Snakes on a Train, and Bees on a Zepellin. haha

Bears on a Boat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Nico*)
    Oooh what time did you have your Liverpool interview Laura? I was on the 3rd March too!

Also, has anyone else been rejected from Nottingham but had nothing on UCAS track?
    Still no update for it and I was rejected in January... eeks.

my interview was at 12..when was yours? i was wearing grey trousers and a shirt with a top over it haha if that helps at all?! blonde hair. how did you find it?

and also..nottingham did that to my friend last week but it was for medicine, they rejected her in jan but only updated her track like a week ago so she was like ahhh thinking it was a decision then was the rejection shed heard about weeks ago. i thought that was pretty mean.. but then again maybe its some on hold feature?! i dont know what unis are thinking these days

ReputationRep:
    bears on a boat lol i like that

ReputationRep:
    Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

Nottingham rejection

Looks like im going to be a Cambridge vet then

ReputationRep:
    Just been rejected from nottingham...

ReputationRep:
    awh guys i'm so sorry good luck for everyone else waiting!! fingers crossed for you all

ReputationRep:
    oh noooo i wanted good vetty news sorry guys..

but seriously.. Cambridge is the place to be...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_Vet101)
    my interview was at 12..when was yours? i was wearing grey trousers and a shirt with a top over it haha if that helps at all?! blonde hair. how did you find it?

and also..nottingham did that to my friend last week but it was for medicine, they rejected her in jan but only updated her track like a week ago so she was like ahhh thinking it was a decision then was the rejection shed heard about weeks ago. i thought that was pretty mean.. but then again maybe its some on hold feature?! i dont know what unis are thinking these days
    Ah, mine was at 3pm!
    Hmm yeah they might just keep people as back up, I've already got my results so that might be why, seems weird so late in the day though, I didn't get an interview or anything.

I really liked the way they did the interviews, although I think that some of the topics deserved a bit more than 5 minutes to discuss. It's good though because it means they get to interview the maximum amount of people. You can make a much better impression in person rather than on paper.
    I loved the lady at the end who simply asked why I want to be a vet. I felt I could have talked for years about that!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about rejections

ReputationRep:
    Okay everyone. JUST PHONED RVC. The guy said they hope to be getting them out 'Either later this week, or early next week.' He said expect to hear anytime from then up until the 31st of March. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    You did what I wanted to do! Ive been convincing myself not to phone! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by East Stah)
    Okay everyone. JUST PHONED RVC. The guy said they hope to be getting them out 'Either later this week, or early next week.' He said expect to hear anytime from then up until the 31st of March. Good luck.

did u call them to tell them ur withdrawing?? :confused: or have u changed ur mind??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    did u call them to tell them ur withdrawing?? :confused: or have u changed ur mind??
    I phoned them to ask when its all coming through. If it was coming through tomorrow then I wouldn't have withdrawn.

ReputationRep:
    OMG heart attack lol jus got an email from UCAS.. but nothing vetty unfortunately.. something about league tables.. arrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireAndIce)
    Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

Nottingham rejection

Looks like im going to be a Cambridge vet then
    awww im gutted for you, we all knew how much you wanted notts at least youve still got cam tho!

im feeling awful today, ive had a cold all weekend then i started throwing up this morning... not fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfall)
    awww im gutted for you, we all knew how much you wanted notts at least youve still got cam tho!

im feeling awful today, ive had a cold all weekend then i started throwing up this morning... not fun
    I'm so disapointed bout notts, but really who wants to live in the countryside, with just vetty people? And I wud b too close to home, they avnt got acreditation ummmm oh it's home of the Nottingham panthers boooo (the enermy!)

What else is wrong with it to make me feel better?! Pmsl!!!

Hope you get better soon xx

ReputationRep:
    Uggh, got woken up at 4am by a fire alarm! Someone decided to make toast and left their kitchen door open (or something like that). Cut to a group of very angry, tired students (some with tests the next day) waiting outside in the car park for the fire engine to get to the flats (there wasn't actually a fire). Good thing no-one found out who the culprit actually was (although they did know the flat number lol).
    Bleh, it's a lot colder outside than it should be lol.

But yay, home on Friday!! :yep:

And sorry about Nottingham, it looked alright (I applied there) but I didn't go to my interview so I can't say much about it.

For bad things, how about that annoying bloomin' questionnaire? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    yeeeee i am...gonna be best one yettt. u going? i know people from somerset get in free on the sunday or do u go for the whole 3 days??

xxxxxxxx
    I wish!!! Unfortunatly you have to live in the village of Pilton to get the free ticket I work there so go from the Tuesday to the Monday, I think it is going to be amazing too! Do you go for the 3 days? Any ideas on line up? Wish the kings would go
    xx

ReputationRep:
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh NOT HAPPY apparently my scientific background isnt good enough to even do animal science. Back to the drawing board. Looks like its gonna HAVE to be another gap year after all =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurzyk)
    There's always random people who look at things they're not even interested in. I just got +ve and -ve rep for the same post. :woo:

Anybody here's been to Sutton Trust summer school at Nottingham last year? :woo: :woo: :woo:
    The lurkers are yet to attack me which is a good thing probably or i would be in for a neg (prob will now lol)
    But I was a lurker for a while this year, Just becuase I was interested in what was going on but not brave enough to speak, I think I gave people ++ a couple of times but I left my name and reason
    xxx

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.