Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    ah i hate rejections, come on rvc and liverpool, we want offers
    And Bristol...Or have offers gone out to on holds now?? --- I hope not...but i realise my chances are slim now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_Vet101)
    im SO gutted about my nottingham rejection this morning i was like ah well but as they days gone on iv got more and more bummed. liverpools my last hope...

and i got that stupid UCAS media email today too, they are soo annoying!! gives me a heart attack every time x
    Im abit like that too ... was okay with it, then down, then okay, then down hah

There is nopoint writing for feedback, as they rarely give it...

Chin up and hang in there! Notts loss anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kookabura)
    Liverpool Lime Street Station has several passport machines. And it's open all hours and very easy to find

ReputationRep:
    awww i hope it goes ok, just try and stay relaxed and enjoy it! when i had mine i thought most of it was good fun, except one station which was kinda evil...
    GOOD LUCK!!!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Bristol Offer!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    Bristol Offer!!!!!!!!!!
    :woo: :woo: congrats!!!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    This is insane. :O

ReputationRep:
    im writing my email as we speak haha my careers teacher said theyre usually pretty good at giving feedback so yeah... will be nice to know where iv gone wrong. glasgow never replied when i emailed them!
    Can u let me kno if u manage to get feedback please, they wouldn't give me any (post-int).

ReputationRep:
    Oh My God Jade!!!!!!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Anyone else check track???

ReputationRep:
    Bristol Offer!!!!!!!!!!
    yayay well done!!

that almost made me go check my emails, before i remembered i already had an offer from them :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Nope, unfortunately you can't reapply there. It's silly, isn't it? Another one of the reasons I don't like Notts :p:

Bristol usually give really detailed feedback, that's odd if you've heard otherwise. Did you use Lynda Moore's email address?
    it said in my rejection email that they didnt provide individual feedback, iv just checked it again...

and kookabura try your best to get an early night and some rest!! the interviewers were really friendly, im sure theyl understand!! and all the adrenaline will mean you dont look or come across as tired!! good luck let us know how it goes x

ReputationRep:
    just checked my email and the ucas media email gave me a heart attack. seriously though, i'm a mess at the moment, just arrived in liverpool, staying at a travelodge tonight. arrived in liverpool and then spent an hour driving round and round in circle cos my sat nav wouldn't find it...then started sending me the wrong way down one way streets. I ended up phoning my mum in tears to get her to look it up on the internet.

i'm shattered from lambing, and just want to sleep, but need to go and find somewhere to get a passport photo from. i really don't feel like going tomorrow, i'm just going to make a idiot of myself, I am so unprepared and clueless.

sorry....moaning I know....just feel really s***

Oh nooo. sounds like ur having a crappy time over there.. listen jus keep pushing urself for tomorrow, and you can chill out over the weekend.. (hopefully??!) I know you feel like crap.. but u'v just got this last hurdle to overcome and u need to give it ur all.. so gooooodd luckkkkkk and let us knw how it goes

Congrats Jade.. (u wanna go to RVC or Notts though right??)

ReputationRep:
    im SO gutted about my nottingham rejection this morning i was like ah well but as they days gone on iv got more and more bummed. liverpools my last hope...

and i got that stupid UCAS media email today too, they are soo annoying!! gives me a heart attack every time x
    Laura_vet101
    well i asked nottingham for feedback on why they rejected me... and they would NOT give me any!!! apart from the general 400 interviewed 100 accepted speech..... sorry :/ if you do get any i'll be shocked! so let me know lol..
    Ohh and by the way i'm in the same boat now too ... just liverpool left!!!! fingers crossed for both of us!!!!!
    and Notts also told me i couldn't reapply next year :'( and it was my first choice.. not good :cry2:
    x

ReputationRep:
    how long after their offers did people get a letter from liverpool?
    i got ucas confirmation through the post but nothing from liv about accomodation open days or anything liek that :s

ReputationRep:
    wheres steph, i have my fingers and toes crossed for an offer for you
    nothing for me
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    I have no idea where I want to go

ReputationRep:
    dont be sad about it! its amazing to have a choice of places and youll love it no matter where you choose :p:

ReputationRep:

join the club!

C'MON steph and Rachy.... fingers crossedddddddd:woo:

ReputationRep:
    joMC???? where is everyone else whos onhold ???

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.