Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else ignoring the sensible voice inside your head that's telling you you should be studying right now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*starlight*conquest*~)
    Anyone else ignoring the sensible voice inside your head that's telling you you should be studying right now?
    That is one theory about what I should be doing right now. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*starlight*conquest*~)
    :yep:
    Screw you, chemistry coursework :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well done on Bris offers and sorry about Nott rejections

Yeah the offers on the facebook group all seem to be D101 which is the course at the RVC with intercalated bioveterinary science no D100 yet but cant be too far off now.

Edit: Btw anyone who is addicted to checking track like me and has an iphone there is an ucas track app (59p) i am using a hell of a lot atm!

ReputationRep:
    Whey! Congrats on the offers, and sorry about the Notts rejections!
    Good luck tomorrow for the liv interviews! I loved my interview, fingers crossed that means good news!

Do you think we may hear something tomorrow night? I think it's all gonna happen on friday!

xx

ReputationRep:
    yeah im thinking end of this week for liverpool cos theyl have finished interviewing!!

and omg chemistry cw is a DISASTTERRR!! i have the stupid bleach analysis which seems rubbish compared to everyone elses?! someone in my year (whos got an offer to do medicine at cambridge for A*AA) has done 71 pages!!!!! :O and the teacher (who is the cleverest person i have ever met) couldnt find anything wrong with it bar ONE spelling mistake!! the teacher said its got full marks. i was like riiighhhttt....better get to work on my 10 pages! haha (dont worry i have only done prelim so far!!)

ReputationRep:
    oh nooooo i'm a grad and no RVC news.. really worried now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northern)
    Well done on Bris offers and sorry about Nott rejections

Yeah the offers on the facebook group all seem to be D101 which is the course at the RVC with intercalated bioveterinary science no D100 yet but cant be too far off now.

Edit: Btw anyone who is addicted to checking track like me and has an iphone there is an ucas track app (59p) i am using a hell of a lot atm!
    hi all, I've been lurking for the last month waiting to hear back from RVC. What is the name of the facebook group? I've been on it before but didn't actually join and now I can't find it which is really irritating!

Also Well done anyone who has an offer

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations :woo: :woo: Felicitations :woo: You're coming to Brizzle with meeeeee :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_Vet101)
    yeah im thinking end of this week for liverpool cos theyl have finished interviewing!!

and omg chemistry cw is a DISASTTERRR!! i have the stupid bleach analysis which seems rubbish compared to everyone elses?! someone in my year (whos got an offer to do medicine at cambridge for A*AA) has done 71 pages!!!!! :O and the teacher (who is the cleverest person i have ever met) couldnt find anything wrong with it bar ONE spelling mistake!! the teacher said its got full marks. i was like riiighhhttt....better get to work on my 10 pages! haha (dont worry i have only done prelim so far!!)
    If the teacher had any sense, he/she wouldn't have read the whole thing anyway, so naturally finding mistakes would be less likely...71 pages. I've read books that were shorter than that...

ReputationRep:
    ummm wats happened to the vet applicants 2010 face book group???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    Uh..nothing.
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...3286359&ref=ts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    Yea i was just gonna log on to see who got the offer but cant find the group either :confused: ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    Uh..nothing.
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...3286359&ref=ts
    oh thats wierd there it is! HA HA! thanks Someone said there was a grad offer but I cant see anyone? Are they all D101?

ReputationRep:
    Yea its the top comment. I think I saw 3 offers, all D101

ReputationRep:
    yer it works now.. weird..

i was so worried.. but they r not grads.. they are D101's - just looked on the RVC website and says its a 6 year course combining bioveterinary science..didnt even realise it existed..!! i wonder if its less/more competitive than the D100??

ReputationRep:
    Its still AAA isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostwithoutyou)
    Its still AAA isnt it?

Yer it is.. i'm so shocked i didnt even know about it! - an i thought i did my RVC research !!

ReputationRep:
    I would of applied for the D101 course, but you need lab experience and I couldn't get any at the time. There's always the option of intercalating anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Lalala gap years rule

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.