Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'll quote you from the original thread, just to keep it alive that much longer...

(Original post by steph_v)
    Is this referring to me?! I do not get excited on the phone :rolleyes:
    Conversations with you are anything but exciting :p:
    Bless. You sure do, sweetheart, you sure do.

And we all (by that I mean anyone who has ever been fortunate enough to talk to me on the phone...maybe 2 current applicants :p:) know that talking to me is an adventure. I can't stress this enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sampanache)
    You may or may not have seen these, but they are hilarious
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bTbAsmPOKo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JynB...eature=related
    i nearly died laughing at the first one :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    :teehee: Two people I know (and don't like all that much) appear to have broken up....over facebook...and are publicly abusing each other, with all his friends joining in, and some of hers..real mature guys. It is funny though :p:
    public facebook break ups are the best.
    actually any form of facebook arguement is hilarious.
    i dont know why people feel the need...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfall)
    i nearly died laughing at the first one :lol:
    hahaha, you know ive never laughed so much out loud at something on my own till i saw that

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool had given offers this time last year..thanx soad_mongoose..I had forgotten about them!! haha now I think i will be phoneing home to see if theres any letters...

Lets hope the new thread will be full of offers instead of interviews!!

ReputationRep:
    I think Liverpool are really behind this year, so I wouldn't worry too much about comparing timings to last year

My deadline for the questionairre was only yesterday, so they could still have a few interview dates to come yet.

Do they start to give offers out before interviews are finished, does anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm they could but they might not, might send a few to the candidates who have scored really high, then leave the rest till march 31st....
    Everything will be happening in march!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    I'll quote you from the original thread, just to keep it alive that much longer...

Bless. You sure do, sweetheart, you sure do.

And we all (by that I mean anyone who has ever been fortunate enough to talk to me on the phone...maybe 2 current applicants :p:) know that talking to me is an adventure. I can't stress this enough.
    I'm just a very excitable person, Tony :woo: You love our conversations, I keep life interesting.

And had Liverpool really given out offers this time last year? Woah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    public facebook break ups are the best.
    actually any form of facebook arguement is hilarious.
    i dont know why people feel the need...
    Haha, I know. Have some dignity, people! Surely, if you really want to do it over the internet, send them a message in order to have your petty argument...
    Oh well, mild entertainment :p:

March is going to be exciting..
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Liverpool tomorrowww !

ReputationRep:
    good luck with interviews tomorrow everyone!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah good luck with tomorrows interview the new thread thing really confused me I thought everyone was just going to suddenly stop writing... Idiot i am ....

ReputationRep:
    what! some nob head moderator removed my comment because i said a naughty word...

haha more warnings :P

by the way, i've died my hair ginger for my interview tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    ******* moderators

ReputationRep:
    New thread
    I got confused as to why there were two with the same name...

Anyone seen about this? I thought it was a bit of a shock, seeing as the FEI has been messing about and ignoring it for ages: http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/compe...90/294724.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sampanache)
    hahaha, you know ive never laughed so much out loud at something on my own till i saw that
    What about 'oh god yeh, i was wondering why his penis was so large, i knew it definately couldn't be you'?

Taken from my facebook status, you seemed to find that conversation hilarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckybob)
    What about 'oh god yeh, i was wondering why his penis was so large, i knew it definitely couldn't be you'?

Taken from my facebook status, you seemed to find that conversation hilarious
    It was the whole thing rather than just the penis joke :P and im afraid someone showed me that video after that aforementioned convo and its taken over the throne
    Anyway, back to watching Last man standing, they're in mexico next

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    I'm just a very excitable person, Tony :woo: You love our conversations, I keep life interesting.
    Debatable as ever, little one! And I prefer to think that it's exclusively phone calls with the Power that get you excited :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm realli quite drunk and come homes to find a new hread =0 lol god I love misbehaviour night at jumpin jaks lol

You do all try to confuse me!! Arghh work in like 6 hrs!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    Liverpool tomorrowww !
    Good luck, Jade
    Let me know how it goes.

(Original post by PowerLewis)
    Debatable as ever, little one! And I prefer to think that it's exclusively phone calls with the Power that get you excited :rolleyes:
    :yep:
    Haha, I think you're a tad misguided.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.