But well done on quoting me and pointing that out :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sampanache)
    I love bowls
    haha i mis-read this s "i love balls" lmao :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    But well done on quoting me and pointing that out :p:
    I must admit I had to edit my previous message to actually get the quotes to work :o: :rolleyes:

I've just noticed there's 3 of us (me, starfall and tommygunsvet) that would like a Evo X when we can afford one :p: maybe all vets drive around in Evo's

ReputationRep:
    Huh, Ireland

Beth I'm the same, I go to the odd London Irish game as they play in Reading, and Wasps 'cos they play in Wycombe. But yeah, 6 nations is goooood.

I just realised it's ages since I have been able to post some good news on here, I am enjoying the feeling And I have free fresh cream and milk from the farm for dinner tonight. Or well, cream with pudding and milk for breakfast tomorrow :

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Me too! But I will start that next week :p:

It's for my Individual investigation, which we all call Chem projects, are you doing it too? I am trying to relate bits of Chemistry theory to my million and one titration results, and my TLC results, and pH meter stuff.

TLC was an epic fail. There is no pattern whatsoever to my results, they don't match up to any of my other paracetamol stuff, and short of inventing a few Rf values I think I am just going to gloss over it and ignore it...!!!

Rugby now
    No, I do OCR A. We do have practical examinations but no individual projects-are those treated as coursework?

urrghh, chromatography. :o:

Haha, you invented Rf values. :p:

I think a lot of people on here like rugby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Huh, Ireland

Beth I'm the same, I go to the odd London Irish game as they play in Reading, and Wasps 'cos they play in Wycombe. But yeah, 6 nations is goooood.

I just realised it's ages since I have been able to post some good news on here, I am enjoying the feeling And I have free fresh cream and milk from the farm for dinner tonight. Or well, cream with pudding and milk for breakfast tomorrow :
    i should go see six nations games since they play some at twickenham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shedlife)
    I must admit I had to edit my previous message to actually get the quotes to work :o: :rolleyes:

I've just noticed there's 3 of us (me, starfall and tommygunsvet) that would like a Evo X when we can afford one :p: maybe all vets drive around in Evo's
    Haha, yes I noticed that. But I figured I'd let that one slide :p:

ReputationRep:

hah we'll all work in the same practice so we can park our evo's in the car park together :p:
    everyone should come to cornwall soon to drink some cornish RATTLER!!!!!!! wooo it gets you wasted well fast (but gives you the *****yest hangover ever)

ReputationRep:
    why are you people not out romancing :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    haha im off to see a mates band in the pub but we're drinking first :p: no romancing for me tomorrow... i've got some hungry seals to feed

ReputationRep:
    coz who gives a damb about valantines day its pancake day on Tuesday!! hehe
    it's my Sis birthday tomorrow as well
    and Power, you have now met, well not met but heard a non-french bigging up the french, the only reason really is because It would be boring seeing the Irish getting a grand slam again!

ReputationRep:
    Well I would have preferred the Irish Grand Slam. A French one could be possible this year, if they play away they same as they've played at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    I'm working tomorrow :pika: gotta be up at 0645 and don't get home till 1830....I think it's fair to say I have the worse job going especially as I get paid £3.55/hr

ReputationRep:
    I'm working tomorrow :pika: gotta be up at 0645 and don't get home till 1830....I think it's fair to say I have the worse job going especially as I get paid £3.55/hr
    grim

ReputationRep:
    pffftttt! It would be a waste you two having an evo, you'll be eating my dust

but nah thats cool, my local vets have 2 evos, a scooby and an S3. one of the evos is the tommi makkinen eddition, fat paint can for an exhaust!!

ohhh and they've all got vet number plates! :p:

ReputationRep:
    wahts the deal with puttign time liek that..I was like one thousand eight hundred and three...what the helll?? haha
    I start work at 8am and finish at midnight!
    with a few brakes here and there...
    where do you work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    coz who gives a damb about valantines day its pancake day on Tuesday!! hehe
    it's my Sis birthday tomorrow as well
    and Power, you have now met, well not met but heard a non-french bigging up the french, the only reason really is because It would be boring seeing the Irish getting a grand slam again!
    This!! I am specifically getting up half an hour early, so 5.45am, to make my pancakes and then we will get them at school too. Anyone planning on giving anything up for lent? I can't think of anything, so probably won't bother.

I'm not out tonight because all my usual sources of ID are either away skiing or on holiday somewhere sunny. Only 2 and a bit weeks to go until my birthday though

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on all the Bristol offers!!! :woo:
    See you at AVS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    grim
    I couldn't have put it any better

(Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    whats the deal with putting time like that..I was like one thousand eight hundred and three...what the helll?? haha
    I start work at 8am and finish at midnight!
    with a few brakes here and there...
    where do you work?
    Errrm it's called the 24hour clock :p:

I work at a Kennel/Cattery, which is all good until you get onto the 39th cat and realise you have another 24 to clean :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talon19921992)
    Burghley is obviously on every year but its just down the road so I go every year! Cross country day being the best!
    When did all the 'tweed plastics' pop up at Burghley? I hadn't been in years (since Caroline Pratt died) so was pretty surprised at the amount of them this year - they don't seem to appear anywhere else :confused:

I like the rugby, but I don't understand all of the rules, like the knee-floor things...

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.