• PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by shesmilees)
    When did you get your Liverpool offer?
    Erm. Not last friday, the friday before.. if that helps. 12th March. Interviewed: 10th Feb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    also it seems crazy that so many of us are just waiting to hear from liverpool! x
    I know, they interviewed so many people. 10 interview dates, 9 people at each slot, 6 slots a day, therefore 540 people. Not great odds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    I know, they interviewed so many people. 10 interview dates, 9 people at each slot, 6 slots a day, therefore 540 people. Not great odds.
    yeh exactly. quite daunting really.

ReputationRep:
    Sad that with all the rubbish news about rejections we didn't even notice the 4000th post. Tomorrow is a Thursday, they are always my best days because that's when I go to the vets, so maybe it will be a good day for all of you and you will all get offers! I am trying really hard to think of something cheerful to say as well, because it has been so gloomy today! I have eaten half of my first Easter egg today We got them from school, it was very yummy. It is sat there looking at me, but I know if I eat anymore my mum will get cross because it's dinner soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    Erm. Not last friday, the friday before.. if that helps. 12th March. Interviewed: 10th Feb.
    ahhh I was interviewed 10th Feb too :/ looks a like a rejection for me then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shesmilees)
    ahhh I was interviewed 10th Feb too :/ looks a like a rejection for me then!

think positively- u never knw how they do things.. maybe they give out a few .. wait a bit.. and c how many ppl. firm and then give out some more

ReputationRep:
    God knows how they do things! They've all finished interviews, how hard is it to go down the list and email people yes or no?!?! They must make most decisions as they go along! ARGH!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    was anyone else interviewed on the 17th of feb?

I think it's all completely random, who knows how they do it noone will ever know

xx
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Doing maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    UCAS ARE SO MEAN! yesterday i finally got round to withdrawing from that course at bristol that was cancelled that i had as back up, then this morning i got an email saying my track had updated and i thought it was a liverpool rejection but it was just that i had withdrawn! i already knew i did that so why did they have to email??? :stomp:
    Yeah, yougo is stupid like that too. It sends you an email when you post a message saying that you replied to a thread. Duh!

ReputationRep:
    talking about lorry crashes, any of you heard about the one near chirk on the A5
    cattle lorry and a car, both drivers dead as well as lots of cattle, the roof came off the truck, and the cattle fell off the bridge..think this is the bridge

road just re-opend!

sorry bbout the rejections, Bristol is not where it's at anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    it seems practically everyone on heres waiting on liv!! competition is going to be sooo high!!

how did interviews go there today guys?

and danni_f1 i was interviewed on the 17th feb!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shedlife)
    Just came across this story. Kinda off topic but slightly vet related...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...-at-60mph.html
    this is from a million pages back, but was watching the news in Aus today and was surprised to see this was on in, not much happens in Australia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_Vet101)
    it seems practically everyone on heres waiting on liv!! competition is going to be sooo high!!

how did interviews go there today guys?

and danni_f1 i was interviewed on the 17th feb!
    Were you? what time was yours?

I know, it's mad... everyone's waiting for Liverpool :woo: we must be hearing something soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_f1)
    Were you? what time was yours?

I know, it's mad... everyone's waiting for Liverpool :woo: we must be hearing something soon!
    12 noon, when was yours?! im voting friday or next tuesday haha cos tomorrow theyl be discussing interviews from today..so friday they could let us know. and they wont on monday cos if they were ready on monday they could have done it on friday?! thats my theory anyway haha iv got far too much time to think about this!! xxxx

ReputationRep:
    this is derpressing seing how many people are waiting on liv

ReputationRep:
    haha! good theory though!

Mine was 12 noon too! No way!!

ReputationRep:
    Gossip Girl tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    Gossip Girl tonight
    :eek: thanks for reminding me, i completely forgot about that!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.