Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dreading tomorrow.... Have to go and have a catch up with my head of year coz they think I'm slipping or sumfink and are worried...

She basically told me they think I'm not coping and are worried I may be drinking my problems away?! WTF? I get drunk like twice a month lmao

I might just blame it all on TSR and say you bunch of lovely people distract me too much haha =D

Anyway best b off to bed as have to b up at 6 to let my adorable but extremly thick n fat chickens out before they crow and wake the whole street... Night xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireAndIce)
    Dreading tomorrow.... Have to go and have a catch up with my head of year coz they think I'm slipping or sumfink and are worried...

She basically told me they think I'm not coping and are worried I may be drinking my problems away?! WTF? I get drunk like twice a month lmao

I might just blame it all on TSR and say you bunch of lovely people distract me too much haha =D

Anyway best b off to bed as have to b up at 6 to let my adorable but extremly thick n fat chickens out before they crow and wake the whole street... Night xx
    dont let us distract you, you have tog et into cambridge!

take a hip flask with you to see them, half way through take it out and drink, see what they do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoMC)
    Unless bristol dont meet the deadline (like the email said)..
    Is it just me and rach on here that havnt heard from them now?
    Nope Ive heard diddly squat from them since November. other than that email that everyone got a few days ago saying they prob wont meet the deadline....prob just keeping me waiting to reject me considering theres no interview dates left. Im having a crappy time atm, gonna have to be another year out I think
    Attempted to apply to do A levels today but Im too old for the sixth form colleges near me arrrrrgh Ive had enough now. Not sure why I still watch this thread anymore but its strangely addictive lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireAndIce)

Tut tut rach, i got blamed for you not working hard enough in chemistry!! ohhh dear. you'll be fine xx

ReputationRep:
    lol i really need to get my head around the time difference here, I'm still checking my emails even though its nearly 2am in the UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haddie...)
    lol i really need to get my head around the time difference here, I'm still checking my emails even though its nearly 2am in the UK
    i'm still checking me emails even though is 3:30.
    although actually i do occasionally get emails in the middle of the night, nothing very interesting though

ReputationRep:
    ....Bristol rejection, has just sunk in! good morning! x

ReputationRep:
    Ucas finally updated with my Nottingham rejection, I nearly had a heart attack thinking it was liverpool!!

ReputationRep:
    couldnt sleep (as usual).. too nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    couldnt sleep (as usual).. too nervous
    Me too as RVC is my last chance of vet school.

Not feeling too hopeful though as my interview focused on sheep and cattle. I had brain freeze, my face turned BRIGHT RED and then I lost control of my tongue and turned into a jibbering idiot:tong: :tong: :tong:

I'd already had my other rejections so when I finished and went on Hawkshead tour I just felt like :puke: :puke: :puke: Vet school dream is over for me I fear - better start thinking about plan B.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissZolatil)
    Me too as RVC is my last chance of vet school.

Not feeling too hopeful though as my interview focused on sheep and cattle. I had brain freeze, my face turned BRIGHT RED and then I lost control of my tongue and turned into a jibbering idiot:tong: :tong: :tong:

I'd already had my other rejections so when I finished and went on Hawkshead tour I just felt like Vet school dream is over for me I fear - better start thinking about plan B.
    gap year and reapply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    gap year and reapply?
    Possibly - I'll wait to see what grades I get. If they are good enough I'll reapply and if they aren't zoology here I come!

ReputationRep:
    sorry about bristol rejections guys (but bristol sucks anyway :p: )
    fingers crossed for lots of good vetty new today coz im booooored!

ReputationRep:
    bristol doesnt suck untill i get in to liverpool

i cant stop looking out the window every 10 seconds to see if the van with my xbox 360 has arrived yet!

ReputationRep:
    bristol doesnt suck untill i get in to liverpool

i cant stop looking out the window every 10 seconds to see if the van with my xbox 360 has arrived yet!
    boooo xbox!!! ps3 is waaaaaay better im still trying to convince the bf that he should buy me one

ReputationRep:
    UNCONDITIONAL OFFER FROM LIVERPOOL!!!

Oh my god, I am sooooooooo relieved! I'm going to be a vet guys!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Nico*)

congrats!!! :party:
    how/when did you find out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Nico*)

oops i actually just screamed :o:
    congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: we're going to liverpool

ReputationRep:
    congrats!!! :party:
    how/when did you find out?
    Came through at 9.30am this morning. I'm at work where my bosses don't know I've applied. I'm blooming bawling my eyes out, so are all the other girls.
    I think they think I'm pregnant. haha

ReputationRep:
    Heck yes we're going to Liverpool!!!
    Whooooooooooooooooppppp.... Oh it's all worthwhile now, all the 6 day working weeks. I'll be able to have a lie in on a Saturday!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 21, 2010

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.