Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nico when was your interview? mine was on the 3rd march at 3pm.

ReputationRep:
    Yay well done on Liverpool!! Are you still waiting on bristol?
    I'm gonna be online all day doing chem cw (shoot me now) with msn logged in, so the second a ucas email pops up I will know my RVC fate! Obsessive? Me?!

ReputationRep:
    Yey well done! I love the offers!

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys im a re-app. just waiting for bristol now, i had an interview on the 17th. it's crazy having an offer...i can't believe it! Nico when was you interview? ( ive tried to post this 3 times my computer is like an antique)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bambi91)
    Nico when was your interview? mine was on the 3rd march at 3pm.
    Same day, same time
    Oooh which one were you? I was the one on my todd who drank about 6 cups of water, I was sat on the chairs around the coffee table, on the one closest to the door.

ReputationRep:
    i knew it would post it 3 times! this computer!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollykb)
    Yay well done on Liverpool!! Are you still waiting on bristol?
    I'm gonna be online all day doing chem cw (shoot me now) with msn logged in, so the second a ucas email pops up I will know my RVC fate! Obsessive? Me?!

LOL all of your posts make me laugh so much (partly because i'm doing the same thing, well not chem. cw but a dissertation.. but still obsessing over RVC!!)

EDIT: i'm kinda worried we'r not gonna hear till the 1st though can u imagine?? we'l be so stressed by then lol
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    :P. Waiting on rvc too. Well I'm off for my hair cutting, maths, then a driving lesson .

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in some kind of institution by then so it won't matter anyway.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    I'll be in some kind of institution by then so it won't matter anyway.

Don't be disheartened !

ReputationRep:
    Nico! i know who you are i was almost opposite you with reddish and black hair, red coat ( i like red) and at the end we where all walking out the door and i said i was just getting the train because i live a few miles away! i've got to get an A in my maths though which for me is going to be haaard....i love liverpool!! hurry bristol...applying for vet med is a cruel experience

ReputationRep:
    god I wish i wasn't off work today, nothing to keep me busy... I think i need to go to the cinema or something!MUST.... STOP.... CHECKING.... EMAILS....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    Don't be disheartened !
    I just mean coz I'll have gone mad from the nerves!! I'll only get really disheartened if people on here get offers and I don't, then I'll really start freaking out. That's why I keep refreshing this page every 30 seconds, just in case. Obviously I'm getting loads of coursework done at the same time! Hmmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulamoto)
    god I wish i was'nt off work today, nothing to keep me busy... I think i need to go to the cinema or something!MUST.... STOP.... CHECKING.... EMAILS....
    I can give you some coursework to do??
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    I'm off now anyways, hopefully we'll have a flood of offers when I get back .

ReputationRep:
    i would rather be at work or at uni 2 b honest.. at least ur mind is slightly more distracted when ur not at home all day... lol

ReputationRep:
    I can give you some coursework to do??
    LOL, cinema it is so!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulamoto)
    LOL, cinema it is so!!
    Well it's your loss, iodine clock is way more exciting than a blockbuster movie!
    Ps. I like your rabbit!

ReputationRep:
    Well it's your loss, iodine clock is way more exciting than a blockbuster movie!
    Ps. I like your rabbit!
    iodine clock reaction :puke: haha i never had to do it last year but all my friends did and they hated it!
    ooo i applied for student finance yay

ReputationRep:
    Ps. I like your rabbit!
    Thanks his names Milo, he's such a little gurrier so dont be fooled :lol:

Right I cant take it! I'm off to see Alice In Wonderland.

Good luck with offers guys and iodine clocks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 21, 2010

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.