Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulamoto)
    Thanks his names Milo, he's such a little gurrier so dont be fooled :lol:

Good luck with offers guys and iodine clocks
    He does look like he's just been busted doing something he shouldn't!

Yeh thanks :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bambi91)
    Nico! i know who you are i was almost opposite you with reddish and black hair, red coat ( i like red) and at the end we where all walking out the door and i said i was just getting the train because i live a few miles away! i've got to get an A in my maths though which for me is going to be haaard....i love liverpool!! hurry bristol...applying for vet med is a cruel experience
    Aces! yup remember you!
    I couldn't stop laughing at the proper preppy public school girl who wished us all good luck before hand! She had a big portfolio and she was infront of me the whole way round. Trouble was, she over ran by about a minute on every station so I got less! grrr..
    I wonder whether she got in.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    in regards to horses are most people selling thier's? i really want to keep mine as i'm sure everyone does but think i'm going to sell him. i just can't seem to fit a horse in. I'm going to have to get a job...are most people getting jobs? money money money! i need more of it

ReputationRep:
    Bristol rejection .....what a crazy day! im still happy

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the offers!
    Don't worry about Bristol, bambi, you're going to be a Liverpool Vet!

ReputationRep:
    When and how!?
    Was this for D100!?
    AHHH ive still not heard! :/ i hope im not going to have a long drawn out rejection!!

ReputationRep:
    I think im going to sell my horse . . I havent been able to much with him the last year though with exams and work exp so its probaly best!!

ReputationRep:
    more bristol rejections today???? ahhhh!! i should prob check my emails

well done on the very few liverpool offers
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Bored of waiting for rvvvcccccc.

ReputationRep:
    Why do I feel the need to check track even though I have no emails from them??

ReputationRep:
    i thought ucas doesnt update untill 5ish, so how can it have already updated? or does it update twice a day?

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, just did a Biology ISA and it was AWFUL! I couldn't remember any of it, I couldn't answer any of the questions. Biology is (well, was) the only one I felt confident about getting an A in. I don't know what is wrong with me at the moment.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Urgh, just did a Biology ISA and it was AWFUL! I couldn't remember any of it, I couldn't answer any of the questions. Biology is (well, was) the only one I felt confident about getting an A in. I don't know what is wrong with me at the moment.

Which one was it?

ReputationRep:
    yeno you guys are so nice i should of commented sooner! this was for the D100 sent by e-mail. EmmaLloydjones, i feel the same about mine, i get so attached

ReputationRep:
    Well done on the Liverpool offers ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoMC)
    i thought ucas doesnt update untill 5ish, so how can it have already updated? or does it update twice a day?
    i dont know but i think it updates constantly, and just sends out an email at 5 each day, coz i got home from school one day, checked track and had a rejection, but didnt get an email telling me it had updated till 5 that evening

argh i need to know my rvc decision, its taking over my life worrying about what it will be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animalmad1992)

argh i need to know my rvc decision, its taking over my life worrying about what it will be
    same- every time i refresh the tsr page i get nervous while it loads up incase the offers have been given!

ReputationRep:
    Well Bristol have finally put me out of my misery of waiting with a big fat rejection that they could have just done months ago tbh....bye bye vet school
    Im considering doing A levels in September but can't find anyone that will take me on coz its all 16 to 19s here....and the ones that arent want £9000 per AS subject coz I already have a level three qualification.
    I really want to apply next year but need something to do with my year as well as work experience. Cant handle being at home all the time
    on the plus side mum just said I can have two guinea pigs been asking for ageeeeeees but coz I was meant to be going uni this year she said no....but now I have NOTHING to do with my life so....lol

ReputationRep:
    Have you thought about A levels as evenings classes tink? All the colleges near me won't let adults in full time but loads of us do evening classes, you do have to pay about £300 an AS but that includes all your classes and exams so it isn't that bad really. Also means you'll have lots of time in the day to do work experience!! And guinea pigs do rule!

ReputationRep:
    We'll all know by this time next week though!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.