Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shedlife)

Errrm it's called the 24hour clock :p:

I work at a Kennel/Cattery, which is all good until you get onto the 39th cat and realise you have another 24 to clean :o:
    you are soo soo funny :rolleyes:
    but its harder to read.....I do have a smallish pointless point :o:
    uch cat sh!!t is just urgggggg!!! I feel real sorry for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .captainsarah)
    When did all the 'tweed plastics' pop up at Burghley? I hadn't been in years (since Caroline Pratt died) so was pretty surprised at the amount of them this year - they don't seem to appear anywhere else :confused:

I like the rugby, but I don't understand all of the rules, like the knee-floor things...
    The what nows? :p: This looks silly typed, say it in your head and you'll understand me

My cattery work exp was awesome I love cats. The people were lovely too, they made me a cake on my birthday and gave me £60 at the end of the week :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    The what nows? :p: This looks silly typed, say it in your head and you'll understand me

My cattery work exp was awesome I love cats. The people were lovely too, they made me a cake on my birthday and gave me £60 at the end of the week :woo:
    The rule that your knee needs to be on or off (see, I don't even know which!) the floor when getting a tri :p: Or is it the ankle? And then all the other odd rules that make no sense to my small brain...

At the end of my kennel exp I ended up with a dog Parents couldn't really say no!

ReputationRep:
    The rule that your knee needs to be on or off (see, I don't even know which!) the floor when getting a tri :p: Or is it the ankle? And then all the other odd rules that make no sense to my small brain...

At the end of my kennel exp I ended up with a dog Parents couldn't really say no!
    Oh ok I had literally no clue what you meant :p: But I get you now

What's your dog like? That's pretty awesome though, wish they'd given me a cat to take home!

ReputationRep:
    my cattery people were horrible, i volunteered there for 9 months. the manager person made me cry so badly and i still went back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    you are soo soo funny :rolleyes:
    but its harder to read.....I do have a smallish pointless point :o:
    uch cat sh!!t is just urgggggg!!! I feel real sorry for you!
    I know :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    Oh ok I had literally no clue what you meant :p: But I get you now

What's your dog like? That's pretty awesome though, wish they'd given me a cat to take home!
    He's a mongrel, looks like a shiba inu X staffie He'd been there for 6 months and noone wanted him, shame because he's such a sweet little dog and hasn't put a foot wrong.
    Was the cattery a rescue/rehoming centre, or more of a boarding cattery?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    my cattery people were horrible, i volunteered there for 9 months. the manager person made me cry so badly and i still went back.
    Good on you for carrying on. A lot of people would have given up!!

I had a horrid week at an SA practice, the head nurse was awful. But I did manage to learn a fair bit, and when I escaped from her clutches I saw some equine stuff too, so it wasn't all bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    A creative and relevant feline way to get your own back :rolleyes:
    http://www.trilulilu.ro/Ana/73b15287d42aaa

It took me ages to find this clip, but it's Family Guy, it involves cats, revenge and hilarity. Ultimately worthwhile

ReputationRep:
    He's a mongrel, looks like a shiba inu X staffie He'd been there for 6 months and noone wanted him, shame because he's such a sweet little dog and hasn't put a foot wrong.
    Was the cattery a rescue/rehoming centre, or more of a boarding cattery?
    Boarding cattery Ok, it might have been a bit out of order for them to give me someone's pet :p: There was a gorgeous cat though, and her owners hadn't turned up to collect her, 2 weeks after they said they would, and couldn't be contacted. . She was lovely though, I think the cattery lady was going to keep her if they didn't come.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    Well I would have preferred the Irish Grand Slam. A French one could be possible this year, if they play away they same as they've played at home.
    What a disaster, France destroyed Ireland! Completely outclassed and outplayed!
    I don't want to see them get the grand slam but cardiff is probably the only hope of stopping them! Come on Wales!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    why are you people not out romancing :p:
    My boyfriend doesn't even acknowledge valentines day . Saying that, i'm not fussed about it either, just away of making money. I'll also let him off, as otherwise it would be, valentines, our four year anniversary and my birthday in the space of a month, so he'd be very broke. haha x

ReputationRep:
    But...your birthday is in April...

Edit:
    (Original post by Paulamoto)
    What a disaster, France destroyed Ireland! Completely outclassed and outplayed!
    I don't want to see them get the grand slam but cardiff is probably the only hope of stopping them! Come on Wales!
    I know, I was really disappointed with Ireland. There were so few glimpses of the Irish magic that usually makes them untouchable. But I support France after Ireland, so I'd still be ok if they went ahead and got the GS :p:
    I don't know that Wales will do anything big this year unless they really pull the team together, they need to play far more consistently.

I think, just for fun, Italy should win this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    But...your birthday is in April...
    ...or is it :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali-Ace)
    But we're better than last years, so it doesn't matter :p:
    Not true!!!!:p:

ReputationRep:
    awwww u pooor people, tbf i did nothing last night, had a friend over to ctach up and watch a film and today im taking my dog down to the stud again, she wasnt having any of it yesterday
    she better get in pup, this is her last chance, i will prob get her spayed before i go uni because i dont think i wud trust my parents to keep an eye when shes in season as there are so many wondering collies around here and if that happened it would be v v bad!!!!!

oh yeh Happy Valentines day! i dont really do valentines day, i never no what to do, its easy for men they just buy flowers and a card hahahaaa

ReputationRep:
    its easy for men they just buy flowers and a card hahahaaa
    Or lingerie, for women, for us. It's really not that complicated :p:

Saying that, I always resent having to celebrate St Valentine's as it results in an expensive day. I'm a damn good boyfriend for every day of the year, so I have to make it extra special or I get in trouble. :rolleyes:
    (Un?)Fortunately, I'm single this year, so it's far less hassle and a considerably cheaper

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Happy Valentine's Day everyone. The flower man just came with a huge bunch of orchids and white roses etc for my mum from my dad, they look stunning

ReputationRep:
    Thanks im guessing uve applied to edinburgh to?
    i found out by euclid and then letter around the 22nd jan....

have u heard anything from them yet?
    Yes, but EUCLID has looked the same for over 4 months now I really have no idea what to expect now, a last minute interview? or a late rejection? fingers crossed I guess!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shedlife)
    I'm working tomorrow :pika: gotta be up at 0645 and don't get home till 1830....I think it's fair to say I have the worse job going especially as I get paid £3.55/hr
    Well, I suppose that's what getting vet work experience is all about!

I was at an amazing small animal referral centre for 6 weeks and I was up at 06:00 each morning to get a train out there and then worked through until 18:00 and only got back by about 19:00, 19:30 depending. And I wasn't officially getting paid, though they did give me something at the end of it

And I did a few weekend shifts so I stayed in their apartment, but was up at 07:00 and then worked until 22:00 and in the night if an emergency came in. It was great fun though because everyone was really nice and allowed me to do so many things!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.