Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northern)
    RVC OFFER!!!!

Is 3 As and came via track for those still waiting

Pretty sure this is going to be my firm guys :woo:
    :woo: :woo: congrats to everyone with RVC offers fingers crossed for lots more!!!!
    im far too excited about all these offers considering it doesnt affect me :p: i just want everyone to get an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    just saw that you have an unconditional for bristol but conditional for RVC...taking it that you are re-sitting then? which one you goign to choose?
    Yeah I got ABB last year and decided to re-sit the B in Chemistry in January, got an A so AAB offer from Bristol I met, but RVC are asking for AAA, but luckily I decided to do Art A level in my Gap Year for fun, so they want the A in art.

I think its a bit strange they accept an A in art over a B in maths but oh well. Just means that if I decide I want to go to RVC will hve to wait till August to know if I have met the offer or not! So I don't know yet where I will choose, I love them both! lol

x

ReputationRep:
    WOW loads of RVC offers by the look of it!

ReputationRep:
    im going to vacuum my car... i want more offers when i come back guys!
    edit// crappy rain threatened to electrocute me and the hoover... damn cornish weather

ReputationRep:
    well done every 1!!

i'v not heard any thing - and i'm seriously worrying

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry Dr to Be......last year they left the grads until the end. It was actually the beginning of April when we heard and they did us all at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    well done every 1!!

i'v not heard any thing - and i'm seriously worrying
    Me too!! And I have to go out at 3 and won't be back til late, so can't keep checking! My mum keeps quoting figures at me, they interviews over 300 people, over 200 people to give offers to, takes a long time, blah blah blah......not helping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleroboat)
    Don't worry Dr to Be......last year they left the grads until the end. It was actually the beginning of April when we heard and they did us all at the same time.
    hey, i hope so.. but i have this weird feeling i'm not gonna get an offer

ReputationRep:
    More people on the Vet apps group have offers which they haven't posted on here yet. I want you all to get offers! You will get one Dr2be and Holly!!!

ReputationRep:
    well done everyone x

ReputationRep:
    You're obviously really good at interviews so I'm sure you'll be fine

This is second time around for me and it's my last chance. If RVC don't want me......the dream is over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleroboat)
    You're obviously really good at interviews so I'm sure you'll be fine

This is second time around for me and it's my last chance. If RVC don't want me......the dream is over
    i knw.. it must be even worse for u, i'v got everything crossed for u- i really want u to get it, u seemed so nice at the interview..

.. and i hope i'l be joining you :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they'll be any more offers today. Hopefully on Monday, though

ReputationRep:
    I spoke too soon:

RVC OFFER
    :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Is that better, Rach?

ReputationRep:
    Right I'm off out, not more stalking track for today! Noone get any more offers unless I get one ok? Good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    I spoke too soon:

RVC OFFER
    OMG WELL DONE!!!!
    :party:
    thats amazing! best news ever!!!

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW YOU WOULD GET AN OFFER!

I'm not going to lie I got VERY excited when I read that!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Stop it!!!! lol not really, Well done you!!!
    I'm clinging to the fact that my interview was only 9th march so maybe mine will be later today, fingers crossed! I really am going now, well done everyone again!!

ReputationRep:
    RVC OFFER!!!!! WOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    steph your offer post was very tame :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.