Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    I'm so, so happy. When I saw that it was a track update, I genuinely thought it HAD to be a Liverpool rejection. Wow, once I get over my shock, I'm going to revise like crazy!
    Ahhh steph i'm SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!! BIG well dones!!!!!! ooh and i like the hermit comment :p:

ReputationRep:
    Congrats everyone with offers today!
    Wowsers its been a busy day..
    Now could bristol pleasee get back to me with a decision...Im bored of waiting!

ReputationRep:
    I have adapted this chant/song from a well known icehockey chant which we (coventry blaze) sing to the Nottingham Panthers fan ...

I think it goes quite nicely and since nearly everyone on here has a Notts rejection and we are the coolest people around :p:

*cough cough*

You can shove your university up your arse
    You can shove your university up your arse
    You can shove your university, shove your university,
    Shove your university up you arse :p:

But...
    We love you RVC,
    Oh yes we love you RVC... (needs some work still)

ReputationRep:
    For Dr. 2 Be

RVC have just put this on their website:

Accelerated BVetMed (D102) and Gateway (D190) decisions will not be confirmed until Monday 29th March so it will not be possible to send any decisions to UCAS before then. Once they have been confirmed we will send them through as soon as we can.

We can stop worrying until Tuesday at the earliest eeeeeek!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleroboat)
    For Dr. 2 Be

RVC have just put this on their website:

Accelerated BVetMed (D102) and Gateway (D190) decisions will not be confirmed until Monday 29th March so it will not be possible to send any decisions to UCAS before then. Once they have been confirmed we will send them through as soon as we can.

We can stop worrying until Tuesday at the earliest eeeeeek!

only i applied for the D100

edit: thanks though.. i appreciate u tryna help.. its okay.. i jus gotta prepare myself for the worst u knw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)

edit: thanks though.. i appreciate u tryna help.. its okay.. i jus gotta prepare myself for the worst u knw?

:confused: Oh sorry, i thought if you had a biology-type degree you could only apply for the accelerated course??

ReputationRep:
    Sig doneth!

ReputationRep:

If you look at the last years thread (I appreciate that's a lot of effort!), you'll see they started giving out offers on the 26th (i.e TODAY!) and they gave loads out on the 27th and the 28th! They give out lots of offers, so it's unlikely they can give them all out in one day. Guy, you're an offer machineeee. You're obviously very good at interviews, so I'm sure an offer is on its way

ReputationRep:

Im sure you will get a offer babes xx

My RVC interview wasnt great and I just got one! In mine they grilled me over working at a polo pony farm!

YOU WILL GET A OFFER AND IF NOT YOUR GOING TO BE A VET ANYWAY!!!:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    my heifer wont get in calf, this is her last chance, if she returns in 3 weeks she goes this is when i hate living on a farm i did just AI her with 2 straws and hoping for the best but this is the 7th time we've tried ARGHH

ReputationRep:
    that sucks Rachy, my belgian blue heifer was barren, so sold her, she jumped out of her pen in the market and ran down the main road with about 30 farmers running after her trying to stop traffig, she made sure everybody remeberd her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    my heifer wont get in calf, this is her last chance, if she returns in 3 weeks she goes this is when i hate living on a farm i did just AI her with 2 straws and hoping for the best but this is the 7th time we've tried ARGHH
    Just leave her in a field with a bull the otherside of the fence! If anything like horses or sheep, temptation will get the best of them in the night and POP out will come a calf! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Rvc offer (AA) !!

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys xx

ReputationRep:
    awwww its so annoying cuz i saved this little heifer when she was born, theres such a story about her and now she wont get in calf its so bloody annoying, ALL the others r in calf apart from her

i'll tell u the story anyway

my dad bought this cow in from the feild because she looked close to calving, after 2 days she still hadnt calved and it was me that suddenly thought "maybe she already had the calf in the field" because usually they would NEVER come in from the field if their calf was there somewhere anmd there wasnt any real signs she had calved but i thought id go and check round the field anyway and there was this calf lied down behind the fence in the woods COVERED in maggots as she'd been there a few days with no milk (must of sucked before though to survive) so i picked all teh maggots off and cleaned her up and got her going again, and now shes prob just gona be shot argh i saved her life for nothing!

ReputationRep:
    wow not posted on here for a while but really well done on all the offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    Yeah I know where Abergele is, never been there though! speak welshh?
    my application lets say is a bit crappy, didnt get the grades last year, so re-sat in my gap year, got 2 interviews at liv and bristol, and got rejected by bristol. I re-sat my chem but still didn't manage to get an A in it, ment to re-sit maths in the summer, but if Liv rejects me I will not bother, even if I get an Offer off Liv I'll never meet it, so in some way it would be more gutting gettign one!
    So I'm basically ogg to Glasgow to do bio-vets then do the grad entry, which is not that bad for me, because I can carry on with my hockey for another 3 years :woo:

Yes just about! I went to an english school though so lost quite abit of my welsh!
    aww well fingers crossed for Liverpool though Your plans sounds like a gooden too! Il be going to Edinburgh so watch out scotland with us welshies moving up haha! x

ReputationRep:
    RVC OFFER WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Found out 2 hours ago in work!!!)

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Congrats on all the offers! Today really has been a good day!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaLloydjones)
    Yes just about! I went to an english school though so lost quite abit of my welsh!
    aww well fingers crossed for Liverpool though Your plans sounds like a gooden too! Il be going to Edinburgh so watch out scotland with us welshies moving up haha! x
    yeah I'll prob see you a lot at **** day, AVS and next year six nations game is in Edinburgh!!! yeyeyeye....take it your choosing ed over Liv then!! got facebook?
    (Original post by Paulamoto)
    RVC OFFER WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Found out 2 hours ago in work!!!)
    :woo: niceee wooon!!!!

and rachy why shoot her? cant you sell her in the cull market and get somethign back for her? she must have been one strong calf to survive all of that though!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.