Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    screw valens**ts day its SUNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! !!!!

argh mann i love the sun! oh and big lols, saw a van with MUNTERS written down the side, was the name of the company, made my day! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geddes)
    Yes, but EUCLID has looked the same for over 4 months now I really have no idea what to expect now, a last minute interview? or a late rejection? fingers crossed I guess!
    a thats strange, i no a fair few people on here got rejected around the same time i got my interview invite, maybe they are keeping a few people in case people withdraw/cancel their interview, i think oaktrees is in the same position as you so they must have some more people to get back to, hopefully with more interviews i :love: edinburgh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    A creative and relevant feline way to get your own back :rolleyes:
    http://www.trilulilu.ro/Ana/73b15287d42aaa

It took me ages to find this clip, but it's Family Guy, it involves cats, revenge and hilarity. Ultimately worthwhile
    Hahaha, I LOVE Family Guy, haven't seen that clip before, nice one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommygunsvet)
    screw valens**ts day its SUNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! !!!!

argh mann i love the sun! oh and big lols, saw a van with MUNTERS written down the side, was the name of the company, made my day! haha
    haha do you reckon their last name is munters coz thatd be hilarious!
    yum yum cold pizza for breakfast
    went to piza hut yesterday and the waiter put our order through wrong on the till but didnt realise so he bought us over our pizzza and was like if you want i can get you a cheesy bites one in like 5 mins and you can keep this huge pizza anyway woo free food

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geddes)
    Yes, but EUCLID has looked the same for over 4 months now I really have no idea what to expect now, a last minute interview? or a late rejection? fingers crossed I guess!
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    a thats strange, i no a fair few people on here got rejected around the same time i got my interview invite, maybe they are keeping a few people in case people withdraw/cancel their interview, i think oaktrees is in the same position as you so they must have some more people to get back to, hopefully with more interviews i :love: edinburgh
    Rachy is right, I'm in exactly the same position as you. What are they doing with our apps?! I really, really want an Ed interview but at the same time, if they are going to reject us I would rather just know! I :love: Edinburgh, if I don't get in this year I am reapplying there for sure.

ReputationRep:
    A creative and relevant feline way to get your own back :rolleyes:
    http://www.trilulilu.ro/Ana/73b15287d42aaa

It took me ages to find this clip, but it's Family Guy, it involves cats, revenge and hilarity. Ultimately worthwhile
    hahaa love it!
    i adore cats though :love: theyre the only reason i went back

oh dear, i sound like a crazy cat woman! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sami4132)
    Hey Steph, I saw you at the RVC interview, I think once you'd already done it, in the reception waiting area (yes, the curly red hair is very distinctive!). I had mine at 14:20. I'm not sure about mine either.

But when you look at the stats that we were given, the chances of getting an offer once you've got an interview are pretty high! And you've had a bunch of itnerviews, so you're obviously the kind of candidate the vet schools want. I realy wouldn't give up on it yet!

And anyway, my friends were telling me about this new physics theory that if you want something enough, and keep on thinking about it happening, that the universe shifts somehow and the chances of it happening increase...I'm not sure I believe it, but it's worth a try!!

And congrats on everyone's offers! I haven't been on for ages, been planning my South Africa trip
    What do you look like? I'm generally pretty good at remembering people. And you're very unlucky if you saw me after my interview, I was completely demoralised and depressed, haha. I was talking to this girl called Emily who had an interview straight after me and they asked her pretty much exactly the same questions! I'm obviously not going to say what they were because I don't want to give too many people an advantage :rolleyes: I also like the sound of that theory :yep:

(Original post by Beckybob)
    To be fair, rugby's a good sport, although i don't have much of a clue about it.

On the other hand, football wins, why would you not want to watch overpaid pansies kick a ball around? <3, but in all seriousness, football wins, imo.

x
    I love football :love:
    Arsenal are just an incredible team to support. They can be brilliant, or terrible, they are so unpredictable. They can be infuriating when they try and pass the ball into the net, but their class and general style of playing is just fantastic. It's so fluent and pretty (most of the time). And then we're got Gallas for a bit of strength now and then, but Fabregas is just perfect. I do like to watch a bit of rugby but, like you, I don't really have a clue You're a Villa fan, right? I don't mind Villa, they're pretty decent. It's just Scumbag United, City and Chelsea I can't stand. So glad Cashley Cole has ****** up his ankle

(Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    why are you people not out romancing :p:
    I was on a train for three hours last night
    Now I'm up in Bristol, we went to Boston Tea Party for breakfast (it was lovelyyy) and now Nathan has fallen asleep, bless him. So I'm catching up on my TSR, which has taken a ridiculous amount of time. It's a good thing I didn't wait until I get back on Wednesday to check it, or it would have taken me hours! We are out 'romancing' tonight. Cliche meal at a nice restaurant, stupid set menu and cheesy decorations, probably. But I don't care, because I'm a right soppy person sometimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    What do you look like? I'm generally pretty good at remembering people. And you're very unlucky if you saw me after my interview, I was completely demoralised and depressed, haha. I was talking to this girl called Emily who had an interview straight after me and they asked her pretty much exactly the same questions! I'm obviously not going to say what they were because I don't want to give too many people an advantage :rolleyes: I also like the sound of that theory :yep:
    I came in when you were talking to Emily. I sat opposite you and sort of next to the girl with the long black hair in a plait. I was with my dad. And you didn't look too bad, you looked nervous more than depressed...we shall see, I hope they tell us before the end of March though!

I have to say though, they asked me NONE of the kind of questions they say they will, about being a vet and ethics and things. I won't say either what my questions were, but they sort of focused in on one thing and didn't ask me any of the things I would have loved to talk about, like some of my work experience. I kept trying to relate all my answers back to something I'd learnt during my placements though, so got some of it in!
    I think 15 minutes is way too short, but I also wouldn't want to be the person sitting through months worth of 30 min interviews!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sami4132)
    I came in when you were talking to Emily. I sat opposite you and sort of next to the girl with the long black hair in a plait. I was with my dad. And you didn't look too bad, you looked nervous more than depressed...we shall see, I hope they tell us before the end of March though!

I have to say though, they asked me NONE of the kind of questions they say they will, about being a vet and ethics and things. I won't say either what my questions were, but they sort of focused in on one thing and didn't ask me any of the things I would have loved to talk about, like some of my work experience. I kept trying to relate all my answers back to something I'd learnt during my placements though, so got some of it in!
    I think 15 minutes is way too short, but I also wouldn't want to be the person sitting through months worth of 30 mintue interviews!
    Yeah, mine was about 25 minutes long, I think. It over ran slightly. And yeah, I think I remember seeing you. Yeah, they didn't ask me why I wanted to be a vet either, but I had lots of ethical questions.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, mine was about 25 minutes long, I think. It over ran slightly. And yeah, I think I remember seeing you. Yeah, they didn't ask me why I wanted to be a vet either, but I had lots of ethical questions.
    Yeah mine ran over too, I tried to cram as much enthusiasm and motivation in there as I could! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas who your interviewers at RVC were?
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Helloo

ReputationRep:
    This thread is my valentine :p: :lovehug:

XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    Helloo
    helllooo Whats new?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulamoto)
    What a disaster, France destroyed Ireland! Completely outclassed and outplayed!
    I don't want to see them get the grand slam but cardiff is probably the only hope of stopping them! Come on Wales!
    Wales will show em!!! Well i hope sooo….done a bet with the farmer, if Wales win I get the whole night off and go down the pub, if France win, I have to do an all nighter down the shed!!

But...your birthday is in April...

Edit:

I know, I was really disappointed with Ireland. There were so few glimpses of the Irish magic that usually makes them untouchable. But I support France after Ireland, so I'd still be ok if they went ahead and got the GS :p:
    I don't know that Wales will do anything big this year unless they really pull the team together, they need to play far more consistently.

I think, just for fun, Italy should win this year
    Yeah an Italina wiiin would be awesome, let their winnings begin today

Well we shall see what Wales bring, they might have got a lucky win yesterday, but they were not defeted by England, and they can easily fight back the Frenchies!

I love football :love:
    Arsenal are just an incredible team to support. They can be brilliant, or terrible, they are so unpredictable. They can be infuriating when they try and pass the ball into the net, but their class and general style of playing is just fantastic. It's so fluent and pretty (most of the time). And then we're got Gallas for a bit of strength now and then, but Fabregas is just perfect. I do like to watch a bit of rugby but, like you, I don't really have a clue You're a Villa fan, right? I don't mind Villa, they're pretty decent. It's just Scumbag United, City and Chelsea I can't stand. So glad Cashley Cole has ****** up his ankle
    But Cole is an X arsenal player, was my third best player back in the days of Henry and David Seaman!!

Its crazy here today been having triplets all morning, even off the scanned double ewes!!! Disasteeerrr!!! been calling up people asking if they want lamb....

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!!! I've been gone ages, I guess I've missed quite a lot, so could somebody please give me whats happened in the last fortnight in a nutshell???

My Liv interview on 3rd Feb was the BIGGEST disaster ever I actually can't believe how bad it is, I was practically laughing as I walked away cos it was so bad, laughing was all i could manage!! I did meet some lovely people though

I've been lambing full time and i'm completely exhausted!!! I think I could actually go to bed now and get up tomorrow morning, I'm soooo tired!!

Anyway, please someone fill me in, especially as I've missed the start of this new thread!!!

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas who your interviewers at RVC were?
    One of mine was the guy who's in the RVC interview videos on tobeavet.com, and another was an outside practitioner...that's all I know

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh, I feel like my brain is going to explode any moment now...
    Seriously, how am I gonna cram 5 years of vet school into my head when I can't cram a semesters' worth of info in there? :P
    Exams start on Tuesday, I'm terrified. Just came on TSR to vent a little.

ReputationRep:
    RVC interviewers...I had a German man, and a (?)Spanish lady And another man, who I don't remember as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    RVC interviewers...I had a German man, and a (?)Spanish lady And another man, who I don't remember as well.
    i had the german guy! he's awesome

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.