Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i think its becasue of the number of people applying...there are already 5 places unconditional for gatewya from last year and 5 people reapplying from last year as well....so maybe the the high numbers this year they had a set number of people they wanted to give offers to but that number may of been high therefore have said they are welcome to go next year!!! x

ReputationRep:
    congrats on the liverpool offers!

ReputationRep:
    ahhh..does anyone know whats going on with D100 nottingham offers? + rejections?

the wait is horrible

congrats with offers people x

ReputationRep:
    Well done on the offers guys! Arrrgh I just wish Liverpool would get hold of everyone already :/. All I know is that there'll be tears no matter what the outcome! Looks like they've not rejected anyone yet though... guess they're just waiting to reject us all!

ReputationRep:
    I'm dying for Emma to come online! I really hope she has an offer! Good luck to everyone else waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzywoo)
    ahhh..does anyone know whats going on with D100 nottingham offers? + rejections?

the wait is horrible

congrats with offers people x
    I rang them today and they said they'll let us know by the end of April, so still a bit of a wait. They have given out the first round of offers, and waiting to see the uptake, then making further decisions

Congratulations to everyone with offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoMC)
    RVC GATEWAY OFFER! for deferred entry (i didnt even apply for deferred entry but hey)!!
    CONGRATS!

I had a heart attack, so Im a zombie now, when I saw this. Nothing for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurzyk)
    CONGRATS!

I had a heart attack, so Im a zombie now, when I saw this. Nothing for me.
    Im sure you'll be fine!
    eeee im so pleased!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoMC)
    Im sure you'll be fine!
    eeee im so pleased!
    You have an offer, yayks! :woo: Weeell donneee, so glad for u!

Now u can just get a job and earn as much money as possible for when ur gonna start! xD :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    No no, it's the same price. Which baffles me. Surely, as a loyal customer and bearer of four passports, I'm entitled to some discount :p:

Well, she managed it very well. I like to think I pull it off when I talk on the phone, but I suspect Steph will have something different to say. Bless her and her East End accent :rolleyes:
    No, Tony does not sound cute on the phone. He is right posh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Auraya)
    I rang them today and they said they'll let us know by the end of April, so still a bit of a wait. They have given out the first round of offers, and waiting to see the uptake, then making further decisions
    hmm okay..i suppose we dont know how many offers they have given out cant have been all of them, i havent heard anyone thats had a nottingham offer yet
    end of april is ages away, its gonna like give us no time to sort out student finance i thought they had to do offers by this wed x

ReputationRep:
    LIVERPOOL OFFER!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **KSH**)
    LIVERPOOL OFFER!!! :woo:
    Massive congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizz-watkin)

So basically lets say glasgow offeres you a place but not me...and you turned it down coz you wanted to go to another uni, the place does not come avaliable to me!

I hope this helps?? xx

arghhh yeah thanks, its just im not on hold until august.i understand that part about ppl getting their offers for their firm or ppl not making their conditions at all. its just im on hold until may ?! so i just dont understand how they can decide in may? like if ppl putting it as their insurance doesnt free up any spaces then how would they have any more spaces to give out in MAY?! its so weird. Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky90009)
    arghhh yeah thanks, its just im not on hold until august.i understand that part about ppl getting their offers for their firm or ppl not making their conditions at all. its just im on hold until may ?! so i just dont understand how they can decide in may? like if ppl putting it as their insurance doesnt free up any spaces then how would they have any more spaces to give out in MAY?! its so weird. Xx
    I think May is the deadline for replying to offers, so if you get an offer it'll be from someone declining theirs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    LIVERPOOL OFFER :woo: :woo: :woo:

This is going to sound weird, but I don't feel like it's real because track hasn't updated yet. I'm almost not letting myself believe it yet. They've emailed me, but it doesn't seem real.
    CONGRATS STEPH!!! and there was you worrying you'd have no offers!!! x

ReputationRep:
    LIVERPOOL OFFER :woo: :woo: :woo:

This is going to sound weird, but I don't feel like it's real because track hasn't updated yet. I'm almost not letting myself believe it yet. They've emailed me, but it doesn't seem real.
    wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey well done, im so pleased for you!!!

nothing me for noooope, but as you know my interview didn't go too well so im not expecting anything at all!!
    and it seems all offers have probs been made now anyway.

BUTTT i WILL see u at liv in 2011 :p: promise

ReputationRep:
    Felicitations tous les mondes :woo: :woo: :woo:

I luckily have been asleep all afternoon, but was pleased when I woke up to find some good news Well done!!!!

ReputationRep:
    WELL DONE ON ALL THE LIV OFFERS!!!

nothing for me yet, although i feel my rejection is imminent

ReputationRep:
    No, Tony does not sound cute on the phone. He is right posh :rolleyes:
    hahaha I sounded common as muck at my Notts interview. All northern like =) LOL :yes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.