Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So tell me, I want bets, is this it for today, or is there more news on the way?! Is tomorrow gonna be action packed or is it gonna all wait till the last minute?! I wonder......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    No, Tony does not sound cute on the phone. He is right posh :rolleyes:
    I think we both know that no part of this is true :p: I'm going to ask your mother, in future, because you're unreasonably mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    I think we both know that no part of this is true :p: I'm going to ask your mother, in future, because you're unreasonably mean
    Hey, my mum thinks you're posh too, but she says you've got a lovely voice. The two are not mutually exclusive.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    So steph, where ARE you going.. I'm thinking about liverpool tbh

ReputationRep:
    RVC GATEWAY OFFERRRRRRRR!

ReputationRep:
    RVC Gateway Offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    So steph, where ARE you going.. I'm thinking about liverpool tbh
    Liverpool, I'm 99% sure anyway. Originally, when I first started looking at universities, it was always my dream to go to RVC and, granted, I did love it at the open day. Liverpool was always the last resort, the one to put as my fourth choice because Scotland is too far and Cambridge is, well Cambridge :p: Then, I went to see Liverpool and completely fell in love with everything about it. I can't really explain why I like it so much, and I really though I'd blown it at my interview, especially the why vet station, which was with the admissions dean! I tried to put myself off it, and cried so much when they gave out offers.

I do really like RVC, but I'm not very sure about my grades, it's expensive and my instincts say Liverpool. I think the only thing you can do is go with your instinct. My god, I never thought I'd be in a position to express a preference, this is fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostwithoutyou)
    RVC Gateway Offer!
    (Original post by Kurzyk)
    RVC GATEWAY OFFERRRRRRRR!

Congratulations :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    yay, well done RVC Gatewayers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzywoo)
    hmm okay..i suppose we dont know how many offers they have given out cant have been all of them, i havent heard anyone thats had a nottingham offer yet
    end of april is ages away, its gonna like give us no time to sort out student finance i thought they had to do offers by this wed x
    I know one person with a Nottingham offer, but I don't think they have given out that many
    and I know, but no they don't if you look at ucas it says:31 March 2010

If we receive your application by 15 January, the universities and colleges should aim to have sent us their decisions by this date (but they can take longer).

The actual deadline is in early May

I think you can start filling in student finance though, but if the situation changes just let them know. There must still be things you can do with it. I really should start sorting mine, but I don't understand it lol

Well done on the Gateway offers!!!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    God steph, Its amazing

ReputationRep:
    Wahey, well done RVC Gateway people!!! Also, well done KSH!!! You are moonlight's sister right? Apologies if not! I am rubbish at translating TSR to real life people lol! But if yes, I am so happy you both got in!!

Edit: Gearing up to get my Reading ticket toniiiiiight! Despite living three miles from the site, and having an RG4 postcode, I don't qualify for residents' tickets because my Educational borough is Wokingham, not Reading :mad: So I better get one tonight or I will be peeved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Wahey, well done RVC Gateway people!!! Also, well done KSH!!! You are moonlight's sister right? Apologies if not! I am rubbish at translating TSR to real life people lol! But if yes, I am so happy you both got in!!

Edit: Gearing up to get my Reading ticket toniiiiiight! Despite living three miles from the site, and having an RG4 postcode, I don't qualify for residents' tickets because my Educational borough is Wokingham, not Reading :mad: So I better get one tonight or I will be peeved.
    Ahh, I have my Reading weekend ticket Very excited for that! It will be nice not to worry, I'm dying to know what the line up is.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I have my Reading weekend ticket Very excited for that! It will be nice not to worry, I'm dying to know what the line up is.
    same!! im excited . my friend's just said the libertines will be headlining one day, which if they are, is amazing!! as i love the libertines

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky90009)
    arghhh yeah thanks, its just im not on hold until august.i understand that part about ppl getting their offers for their firm or ppl not making their conditions at all. its just im on hold until may ?! so i just dont understand how they can decide in may? like if ppl putting it as their insurance doesnt free up any spaces then how would they have any more spaces to give out in MAY?! its so weird. Xx
    arrr right i didnt no that.....well they will probs do what i said, if loads people turn it down then they may offer you a place!!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    same!! im excited . my friend's just said the libertines will be headlining one day, which if they are, is amazing!! as i love the libertines
    Ahh, we should meet up, as difficult as that will be :p:

I want Nottingham to update track so I can firm Liverpool! :yep: :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizz-watkin)
    arrr right i didnt no that.....well they will probs do what i said, if loads people turn it down then they may offer you a place!!! x
    I think there will be a wave of notts. offers soon- now that all the unis have got back to ever1 with almost all the decisions :p:

ReputationRep:
    OMG RVC and Liverpool offer

I can't actually believe it. I really thought I had messed up my RVC interview!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, we should meet up, as difficult as that will be :p:

I want Nottingham to update track so I can firm Liverpool! :yep: :love:
    yeeeeaaa we so should!! haha nah its fine when you arrange a meeting place. i met this girl at reading 2008 who i'd never met but known for years...was such a random place to meet as well.
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Steph u must be so happy! U were seriously planning a gap-year and 3 days later- U'v got 2 offers!!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 21, 2010

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.