Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)

I was on a train for three hours last night
    Now I'm up in Bristol, we went to Boston Tea Party for breakfast (it was lovelyyy) and now Nathan has fallen asleep, bless him. So I'm catching up on my TSR, which has taken a ridiculous amount of time. It's a good thing I didn't wait until I get back on Wednesday to check it, or it would have taken me hours! We are out 'romancing' tonight. Cliche meal at a nice restaurant, stupid set menu and cheesy decorations, probably. But I don't care, because I'm a right soppy person sometimes
    awwwww im "romancing" tonight after spending the day avoiding my bro and his gf lol. have fun tonight, did u get nathan anything?!!! Valentines day is sooo weird, its pretty pointless really but youve gota love it!

eleonor, i serioiusly thought mine was awful, i came out like "well that was THE worst interview ever, i laughed because if i didnt i would of cried and i got an offer so dont right it off just yet!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_vet)
    i had the german guy! he's awesome
    I loved him In Germany, you have to do military service, so he had experience as a vet in the German Army, and spent about half of my interview comparing that to what I know about vets ins the British Army. It was good

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'm a villa fan villa through and through.

Tony, its just a technicality, knowing you, you'd rather i said, 47 days. Either way, one month, or one month and 3 weeks, its still a short space of time, to have 3 occasions to spend alot of money on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    Wales will show em!!! Well i hope sooo….done a bet with the farmer, if Wales win I get the whole night off and go down the pub, if France win, I have to do an all nighter down the shed!!

Yeah an Italina wiiin would be awesome, let their winnings begin today

Well we shall see what Wales bring, they might have got a lucky win yesterday, but they were not defeted by England, and they can easily fight back the Frenchies!

But Cole is an X arsenal player, was my third best player back in the days of Henry and David Seaman!!

Its crazy here today been having triplets all morning, even off the scanned double ewes!!! Disasteeerrr!!! been calling up people asking if they want lamb....
    I know Cole is an ex-Arsenal player, but he is an arrogant, selfish, greedy, money-grabbing *******. I mean, he wrote in his autobiography that he 'almost crashed his car' because he was so disgusted and appalled that Arsenal only offered him £55,000 a week in his new contract, so he moved to Chelsea! Also, he cheated on his lovely wife, who happens to be one of the most beautiful women in the world. He is just an incredibly unlikable guy. David Seamen was a legend, so was Henry. Henry has never really been the same since he left the Gunners. Tony Adams, Dennis Berkamp and Ian Wright have to be my favourite all time players

(Original post by blahhh)
    Any ideas who your interviewers at RVC were?
    No idea, one guy was incredibly grumpy though :p:

(Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    awwwww im "romancing" tonight after spending the day avoiding my bro and his gf lol. have fun tonight, did u get nathan anything?!!! Valentines day is sooo weird, its pretty pointless really but youve gota love it!

eleonor, i serioiusly thought mine was awful, i came out like "well that was THE worst interview ever, i laughed because if i didnt i would of cried and i got an offer so dont right it off just yet!!!!!
    I got him a Snuggie (you know, the blankets with sleeves! It's sort of a in-joke between him and I) and a Magic Mouse for his MacBook Pro, because he's a geek :p: He loves Magic Mouse and I have to say, I actually think it's amazing, I've had so much fun playing with it today, haha, however sad that sounds. It works on every surface and it's wireless and has really awesome features. Where are you going with your loverrr?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geddes)
    Hahaha, I LOVE Family Guy, haven't seen that clip before, nice one!
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    hahaa love it!
    i adore cats though :love: theyre the only reason i went back

oh dear, i sound like a crazy cat woman! :o:
    That's because Family Guy is kinda awesome. And any Adam West scene is a scene worth posting on here.
    This one just happened to be very relevant :rolleyes:

I got him a Snuggie (you know, the blankets with sleeves! It's sort of a in-joke between him and I)
    You should have gotten him a Slanket! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    I loved him In Germany, you have to do military service, so he had experience as a vet in the German Army, and spent about half of my interview comparing that to what I know about vets ins the British Army. It was good
    I'm guessing you've done work experience with an army vet, what sort of things did you do, they do?! I would love to be an army vet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonlight*)
    I'm guessing you've done work experience with an army vet, what sort of things did you do, they do?! I would love to be an army vet
    I've heard it's fairly lonely and not a good first job :p: but I'm with you on this I would also like to give it a shot being in the army as a vet

Guy's I've been wondering what are these rest stations like at liverpool; also can you see other applicants being interviewed next to you or is there a screen in the way?

Valentines day <3 I scooped up **** all day...woo woo :cool: :woo: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I know Cole is an ex-Arsenal player, but he is an arrogant, selfish, greedy, money-grabbing *******. I mean, he wrote in his autobiography that he 'almost crashed his car' because he was so disgusted and appalled that Arsenal only offered him £55,000 a week in his new contract, so he moved to Chelsea! Also, he cheated on his lovely wife, who happens to be one of the most beautiful women in the world. He is just an incredibly unlikable guy. David Seamen was a legend, so was Henry. Henry has never really been the same since he left the Gunners. Tony Adams, Dennis Berkamp and Ian Wright have to be my favourite all time players

owww Dennis Berkamp forgot about him, and Freddie ljungberg the love of my life, because he was also Swedish :love:

but I hate Cheryl Cole, everybody seems to have forgotten about that time she beat some girl up in a club and shiii...I also hate X factor and Girls Aloud in general!
    Havn't read is AB though :/ thats a shiii thing to say, but I stil used to look up to him :rolleyes: and I like him still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shedlife)
    I've heard it's fairly lonely and not a good first job :p: but I'm with you on this I would also like to give it a shot being in the army as a vet

Guy's I've been wondering what are these rest stations like at liverpool; also can you see other applicants being interviewed next to you or is there a screen in the way?

Valentines day <3 I scooped up **** all day...woo woo :cool: :woo: :eek3:
    Nope no screen, so you have to speak louder to block them out
    rest stations, well one of mine had a graph in it so I got to prepare for my next interview statsion, the other was ina room on its own, with a student who I asked Q to...I first though it was an interview though :o: so was going all out when she asked me what I'm doing!!

Valantines day <3 I got to shuvv my arm up 10 different sheep, and probs more to come!!

ReputationRep:
    Nope no screen, so you have to speak louder to block them out
    rest stations, well one of mine had a graph in it so I got to prepare for my next interview statsion, the other was ina room on its own, with a student who I asked Q to...I first though it was an interview though :o: so was going all out when she asked me what I'm doing!!

Valantines day <3 I got to shuvv my arm up 10 different sheep, and probs more to come!!
    It had a graph in it? So the next station asked you about the graph? :eek: Cambridge and Oxford do that **** mann :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    You should have gotten him a Slanket! :p:
    I only learnt what a slanket is yesterday...are they some kinda new thing or something? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blahhh)
    I only learnt what a slanket is yesterday...are they some kinda new thing or something? lol
    The adverts for Slankets make me lol I didn't know that's what they were called tho :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Slankets are amaaazing!
    I'm snuggled up in mine now! Means no central heating and I'm still lovely and warm! Yay!
    Also: interview at Bristol!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shedlife)
    It had a graph in it? So the next station asked you about the graph? :eek: Cambridge and Oxford do that **** mann :o:
    yep in one of the stations you'll have one, its simple stuff like, more female than male vets now, and the other way round in the 60's say, so the graph would show this, but u'd now that anyway soo yeah...

ReputationRep:
    Revising for interviews... There is so much they could ask me about...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talon19921992)
    Revising for interviews... There is so much they could ask me about...
    Tell me about it :rolleyes: I'm just sticking to the "core" things such as Vaccines and then topical stuff that's in the news and of course interesting ops I've seen in practice.

yep in one of the stations you'll have one, its simple stuff like, more female than male vets now, and the other way round in the 60's say, so the graph would show this, but u'd now that anyway soo yeah...
    Hmmm I expected a cup of tea or something not a graph :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I keep trying to sort things out to take with me to the farm to revise for interviews...but I can never think what I need to know, until I am sat looking at something at lunch and wish i could just check something on the internet/in a book. It feels like a most disorganised way to prepare!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    I'm lambing next week :P. I think I'll do my prep in the evenings though.

ReputationRep:
    Happy chinese new year

year of the tiger raawwwrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    Happy chinese new year

year of the tiger raawwwrrr
    :smartass:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 21, 2010

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.